Every woman ive ever met is a whore

Every woman ive ever met is a whore.

I dated a girl for two years and she told me she loved me first etc etc. I used her cellphone to call my mom's son once and there I found out she was cheating on me with her own cousin.

Since then ive never been able to look at a female again without being totally disgusted.

The duplicity, the lying straight to my face - saying she loves me as I came inside of her - I dont understand how its possible for a human being to lie so much.

Whats your experience with these devil creatures and how do I deal with the knowledge that every woman I ever meet is going to be a fucking whore?

Great them like shit. They love it

Just cheat on whores too

>my mom's son

Stop dating white girls, they're all whores. I've had more luck with basically every other race.

>I found out she was cheating on me with her own cousin.
wow. any more details on this?

also this isn't really the board for this..

I don't know man every woman I've brought close ultimately tries to do the absolute most damage possible. They're extremely vindictive and selfish.

Wrong board, bucko.
Goddamn it, what the fuck is wrong with you .
Fuck off to >>/adv/

>my mom's son
>her own cousin

Sounds like you need to buy more cryptos

dis sum gud biz

amen

we need mods to ban these fags seriously

Nais op, just bought 100K

The kind of women you attract says more about you than it does about them.

>My mom's soon
.... You mean your brother?

Nice, just bought 100k.

Go back to /r/incels nobody wants you here.

presumably a child with a previous relationship before she met his dad, confirming his hypothesis of his mom being a whore

You're a cuck but you don't know it yet :)

Have you tried rebooting it?

/thread

>my mom's son
You mean... yourself?

What does this have to do with chainlink?

You mean stepbrother? Or was OP trying to call himself from his gf's phone?

This is such a white person story.

Fucking pajeets

Bet you wish that made sense

short women

Just blowing off steam

Ive never met a good woman. I had a mom, have a sister, i was married, I even have a dughter but she is a child so she is still good. i dated tons of women from many differennnt cultures but mostly american and south american. NOT ONE GOOD WOMAN. NOT ONE

You get what you deserve, user. Maybe you should stop being a faggot a buy the emotional dip.

This. Gotta cut your losses with these kinds of shitcoins, sever all emotional attachments to it. DYOR to find other coins that will go at least 5x, gotta hodl those ones.

Probably because the vast majority of people are raised in abusive, traumatic conditions, and whereas many men may develop some strength and virtue from this, many more women will be forever broken - there is a reason why the term "damaged goods" is far more applicable to women.

Moreover, there is probably something wrong with you OP to attract and keep that kind of woman. If you want to do better in future you need some introspection and then only date women from healthy backgrounds.

Parents divorced? Trash. No father? Trash. Previous addictions? Trash. Tattoos, promiscuity, bad altitudes, all trash.

nawh dude it's literally just women. was about to marry a catholic girl was with for years, she called off the wedding and found out she cheated on me earlier with no hesitation. she had a good family, stable upbringing, parents together, dad tried to teach her about honor, virtue, etc but that's apparently only a male concept

If you are not Chad what the fuck do you expect?

Fucking family members doesn't count as cheating. It's wincest. Keyword: win. It gets a free pass in most cases.

>sister cheats on her boyfriend (with me)
>he doesn‘t know that we fuck pretty much every time we meet up
>nobody knows but us
>going on for some years already

yup agree, all woman are whores

Nice. I don't normally condone cheating, only in wincest situations. Fucking wish I had a sister, though.

this entire thread wreaks of r9k
consider suicide op
good girls are out there once to know how to handle them and manage your own expectations.