People in history who got the last laugh

>After successfully completing the transfer of French Louisiana territory to the United States, Napolean Bonaparte said, “This accession of territory affirms forever the power of the United States, and I have given England a maritime rival who sooner or later will humble her pride.”

fuck off with this boring napoleon spam you retarded underage reddit amerimutt.

Lmao
>oh shit i better sell it off before the Brits conquer it in two weeks of declaring war to save face haha btfo brits

stop posting anytime anglo

just give a few young succulent continental children, preferably aryan, to get me through the week

fuck off

That makes perfect sense yo.

Yeah but playing it off as some masterful scheme is bullshit when it basically the only desperate option you had and involves surrendering a shitload of land.

Nice try Boney, but if it is so valuable why did you sell it for the price of a city?

t. Nigel Willkingson
t. Nigel Williamson
t. Nigel Johnkingson

This is what your women look like btw, lmfaoo end urself

>haha lemayo get rekt scrub
Fuck off frog, make a real argument next time.

Okay? And?

The US helped England in the 2nd world war, and then gave it literal billions for nothing.

How did that not work out well for England?

It turns out, real life isn’t a fucking grand strategy game.

What is this nigel shit? It’s literally one of the least popular names in the country.

>t.butthurt frog who can't accept Napoleon ended up eternally humiliated by chad Wellington

The mantle of global hegemon was just passed on to Ameribros. Thus the Anglo Hegemony continues.

>real life isn’t a fucking grand strategy game

Then after helping Britain in WW2, immidiately turned around and humbled the fuck out of them.

>The Suez Crisis, also named the Tripartite Aggression (in the Arab world) and Operation Kadesh or Sinai War (in Israel),[16] was an invasion of Egypt in late 1956 by Israel, followed by the United Kingdom and France. The aims were to regain Western control of the Suez Canal and to remove Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser from power.[17] After the fighting had started, political pressure from the United States, the Soviet Union, and the United Nations led to a withdrawal by the three invaders. The episode humiliated Great Britain and France[18] and strengthened Nasser.[19][20]

t. Percival Chauncy al-Cornwalli III of Buttersham Downs-on-Quimby

The USA causes its own foreign policy problems. Had it backed the British and helped maintain their empire, the Middle East would not be the mess and burden it is today for them.

Ah yes I see no potential problems arising from the Brits keeping their parts of the ME into the late 20th-21st century.

fuck off, retard

>all this limey asspain
best reason to come to his

Sorry. Muhammad then.

>UK, France and Israel hatch an intricate plan to remove Nasser before he runs Egypt into the ground
>US, as usual, chimps the fuck out, waddling onto the scene only to intimidate everyone else into submission with its retard strength
>burgers are too dense to grasp the intricacies of the plan they just stomped all over
>Nasser proceeds to lay the groundwork for the numerous problems Egypt still faces today

>implying the British colonialism is not the best form of governance.

The point of the thread was that Napoleon predicted the USA cucking the fuck out of the brits and was correct on that one, the international impact is of the brits nowadays is so low that even the EU does not even really care about them leaving anymore.
Now go back to sucking your sugarless piss tea, ben.

> the international impact is of the brits nowadays is so low

You know it's the 5th biggest economy on earth?

You know it's got the 5th largest military?

You know it's considered 2nd in terms of soft power globally?

And what the fuck is 'Ben'?

"The United States wanted to restore the prestige of its closest ally and thus "The two governments ... engaged in almost ritualistic reassurances that their 'special relationship' would be restored quickly". One example came with Britain's first Hydrogen bomb test Operation Grapple which led to the 1958 US–UK Mutual Defence Agreement.[374] Six years after the crisis, the Americans amazed the British by selling them state-of-the-art missile technology at a moderate cost, which became the UK Polaris programme.[375]"

> The pride of the looser

>retarded bongs invade Egypt, despite the US warning them off
>at the same time, the subhuman Sovs are invading the Warsaw Pact nations to enforce their empire, which had been crumbling
>retarded bongs speak out against the Sovs invasions, while executing their own

Bongs are literally the most inbred, retarded, militarily incompetent subhumans on this planet. Nobody is worse.

Oh God yes. Can you imagine the US being limited to the west coast? Can you imagine what Napoleon imagined?? im so fucking hard man

>literally manage to be a racist to 2 different groups in one shitty meme

Why are French people such snobs?

I mean, considering the UK is doing pretty well right now, not really.

>implying a French person wouldn't also be butthurt that the US blew them the fuck out during the Suez Crisis

Okay. Whatever he is, he's still a /pol/ retard.

Underneath all of the hyperbole, he's correct.

Anthony Eden was a retard. the invasion of the Suez was fucking stupid, and the British used up all of their benefit of the doubt with Eisenhower when they asked the CIA to overthrow Mossadegh.

Still, the French were averaging at least one Suez tier full retard moment every five years or so, for the entire period from 1930 to 1970, so grading on a curve the UK did okay.

t. retarded bong

Eden was a very sick man (much like Chamberlain was at Munich) and should not have been allowed to hold power. Yes, he was a retarded bong and Lord knows bongs know how to fuck matters up, but you can't have a deathly ill person making consequential decisions.

>Eden
What, I thought it was Eden Hazard.

A lot of beady eyed butthurt in this thread.

He was right about the Kulaks

my fucking sides

The fact that the US takes pride in propping up another incompetent dictator and setting Egypt back decades is just another example of their retardation

Noone gets the last laugh

I do
Of this thread
*laughs*

Nappy confirmed for bro

>Hero of the Slavic people
he killed more slavs than anyone else in history...

>he doesn't understand D&C tactics
are you fucking born stupid or did you take pills

The French didn't have the manpower to colonize the land. Meanwhile there's an expanding nation next door that you've got some history with that's going to wind up annexing that territory sooner or later.

Are you idiot? They WANTED it to be a mess.

>the number of butthurt anglos in this thread