FLIK will moon within the next few days. Whales were supressing the price with relatively large 2...

FLIK will moon within the next few days. Whales were supressing the price with relatively large 2.5BTC sell walls not too long ago so they could accumulate. Once the market cap (around 0.5-1.5 million) is revealed on coinmarketcap it will 3x just as planned. This is made clearer by its massive volume.

You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

icotimeline.com/flik-receives-private-investment-updates-ico/
twitter.com/TheFlikIO/status/916719054899044353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shhhhhhhhh

DELET THIS

Where are you getting this information on the market cap?

icotimeline.com/flik-receives-private-investment-updates-ico/

>The sale will be closed once 50,000,000 tokens have been purchased or on September 20

It is very unlikely they hit that 50,000,000 mark.
50,000,000 * current price (~0.046)

Although we will have to wait and see, less than 1.5 million seems very plausible.

>Newfag here
Can someone tell me how this works?

You're aware that CMC has Flik at 600 million hard cap right?...

>Same newfag here
Sorry, that was a rather broad question. I'm trying to understand why would I invest in something like this? What will I get out of this, or what are the chances that I will get something out of this?

im reading through the smart contract right now, whats been posted so far actually seems accurate they have 540 million tokens in a separate address they havent been moved in 32 days either. looks like theyre just waiting to be burned

Circulating supply is not the same as total supply, the former is most commonly used for market cap calculations. Besides, they announced they will burn 5/6 of the total supply based off what I've remember in the telegram although I have no source.

Hopefully the BitPay co founder says something nice about it or something so it moons a bit faster and further too.

twitter.com/TheFlikIO/status/916719054899044353

source for burning remaining tokens

when is good entry point? 800?

havnt seen it 900 since this time yesterday. id get in now before it goes to 1k. Which can happen any second

1000-1200 its going to moon soon

what happens to the price of the bought flik after the burning? The coins already in circulation wont be worth more money right?

people will see a lower cap on cmc, and desu its a shitcoin but it might actually have some legs with the partners it has. could be good normie fodder

are there some announcements or releases the next few weeks?

just the coin burn

Do not buy, this is a pnd scam.

Well they do have a conference or something at the American Film Market in early November, might be worth something but it might be dumped by then in all honesty.

but u think it moons after the coinburn resulting in small marketcap plus famous supporters

do you even know what a pnd is?

Yes, buy the rumor sell the news.

>Besides, they announced they will burn 5/6 of the total supply
That's what I've heard as well. A guy in the bitcointalk thread said that they said that in the telegram or whatever.

If that actually is the case then this could have serious mooning potential, glad I bought at 750 sats but also a little sad I sold like 2/3 of that at 1280

It's a total PnD shitcoin.
You are a retard if you fall for this.

hmmMMmmmMMmmMM

lets see 600,000,000 total supply.
It's worth .04 cents right now.

Lets assume the total supply is circulating since it isn't mineable and is a token.
(amazing to see they didnt post anything about circulating supply on their ANN or website, Neato!)

So that means I'm supposed to believe the marketcap it 24,000,000

Meanwhile the 24hr volume is 633k

T.I. is the co owner??? oooooooookay, he sure is experienced in this field and surely isn't jumping the crypto wagon like "the game" and paragons slutty scam coin

hmmMMMmMMMmm

Are we supposed to think that having TI as a co-founder as a bad thing? It is a music and media streaming platform after all. Also as stated in the thread they will be burning tokens and total supply is almost NEVER used in market cap.

I don't know what you're trying to show here

the sell walls are real

chipping away slowly