Uh oh

Looks like we're going down boyos

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/blog/september-news-stellar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah don't worry
this is just a massive bullflag
rocket is refueling before the mission beyond 1k sats

how can you be so confident it will go 1k sat? shouldt you be happy if it even gets to a ATH by this point?

what events are happening that makes you think this will go up so much?

If you did some research you connected some dots, you would know what's coming up.

OP is right, and everyone else is just delusional

Not too late to sell before 300.

Cut your losses. Should've listened when I said it at 500. Now it's 439. Soon to be 400, then by morning 350. Sorry.

Keep up the FUD though, the cheaper it gets the better for me, still transferring more funds in for this.

not that user but i am new as fuck.
whats happening?

Basically, no one wanted to open their eyes. Palm beach recommended that you leave at $0.02, but some fgt decided to change that text to $0.04, and then he mass-posted everywhere. People drank the koolaid, the fgt sold at 570, and now everyone's still bag-holding hoping Jed isn't cancer. But if you look at Jed's history, you know what he does.

GG.

they recommended that you buy UP TO .02
and they also said it would at least double from there if you actually read the leaked email

Palm beach recommended to BUY up to 0.02, not exit AT 0.02.

0.02 is a safe launch pad for the anticipated news in the coming months.

Do your own research, i'm not going to spoon feed you idiots until I finish accumulating all I can afford.

yeah what this guy said

wish i had a subscription to these guys. you could literally just buy immediately on alert and sell at 100% throughout the year. there would be more than enough volume to cash you out every time

U guys are just still being delusional. And then you give yourself a "safe mechanism" by saying "few months." Everyone knows in the cryptoworld, everything goes up past what you bought it for in a few months.

This was supposed to be a short-term thing. When you talk for a few months, that's long-term in the crypto world. Go back in price history and pick any coin and randomly pick a buy-in time, then zoom ahead 1-3 months. I bet you'll find a profitable exit point.

So okay, you guys are right that XLM will go up past 500 in "a few months" but that's unrelated to Palm.

Palm was in it for the short. They're already out. They said buy up to $0.02, because 439 is still $0.02, that means you could've still sold at 570 for a profit. Now it's over.

But yes, if you wait a few months, then yeah you're all not going to lose money.

But the truth is the Palm craze is done.

Your options are hodl for months, or sell and jump to the next pump.

PalmBchtCunfident if you are Crypto Yoda ,
shouldn't you be tweeting about this?

I'm not him. I just follow him. And his TAs.

they said it was a month hold btw

They did? Where? Because we're at 434 now.

Buy up till 0,02 expect double end of the month

You have no idea what a short term trade is, how new are you. A short term trade can be anywhere from a few days to a month.

The only people who exited are the Veeky Forums noobs who bought into the pump without doing any research.

There's a big difference between a day trade and a short term trade. I can already tell you have minimal experience.

stellar.org/blog/september-news-stellar/

It's a short term trade up to a month because there's a ton of events in this month where Stellar will announce stuff. Palm beach Confidential doesn't work in Pump and Dumps.

So palm beach had 2 good calls and now people pay a fortune to have the info so they can get pump and dumped before normies ?

I can also make 2 calls a month and have one of it get a crazy gain.

To anyone listening to FUD...

Keep in mind that the STRIPE partnership pumped everything from 357 to 2357 in about 3 days in MAY.

This guy is saying it's a scam. Crypto Yoda has said zilch about this. And everyone bought in like crazy before an announcement because Palm is rarely wrong.

STRIPE is one of the biggest tech companies in the world and is working w/ Jed. So even if you believe conspiracy theories that Jed created the biggest hack in crypto history .... STRIPE still invested into this project (heavily).

Palm isn't a Pump & Dump. It's ran by a hedgefund master who only deals in Crypto for long buys. Also SHORT TERM = 1Q in hedge world. It's not a Wolf or Whale Pack. They told people to buy GAS & NEO because they saw insider info that said it was a good value.

OBv nost people here making the fud are low IQ Pnd 1 trickponys they dont understand of real man investing

are they done airdropping yet

>Because prices always pick up on Sundays. >Because the events next week are all done by now.

>it's going down on Sunday
>how could anyone ever make anything on this now?!

Lumens is undervalued , mostly on their own faults.

1. They don't social media market to raise the coin price. Which is crazy because most people at XLM work for shares.

2. The Polo situation was drama that should have been avoided. Both parties looked bad at the end of what was going to be a simple / free / giveaway... and the free giveaways were pretty much the "marketing strategy" from SL.

Even though Jed is sort of a controversial figure in the realm of Crypto , you can't really say that he wasn't instrumental in BTC, Exchanges, and Ripple. At the very least he has found ways to partner with big time investors throughout all of this.

What the fuck guys, what's going on ?

Wow. Just wow.

#2.

How can you honestly be that scummy just because you bought XLM for this "pump" which failed btw.

Jed was NEVER going to give away XLM for free. Polo told them they weren't participating -- and that's how they got away with it. They just went, "OH HAHA WHOOPS. LOOKS LIKE WE DIDNT KNOW HAHA SO NO XLM SORRY!"

And yet you back him like it was both of them at fault.

Anyone who's really into crypto knows Jed stole from Mt. Gov.

This XLM pump is over. I said it would hit 400 tonight, that happened. Now 350 to 300 tomorrow.

I'm sure some of you sold, which makes you smarter than everyone with starry eyes who think Palm is still in it.

It will pump to 500 probably after the HK conference, because it's HK. But if you had just fkn listened, you would've sold at 500 and bought back in now at 400.

when is the conference?

If you can really do this you'd be a crypto millionaire.

Cuz, if u invest in all your calls, then hodl on the ones that fail, they'll eventually rise. The only thing you're selling is the super pump.

The "conference" will be held very "soon"

Looks like we found support at the 0.5 FIB level @ 0.0000042.
Healthy recharge after climbing more than 30%.

0.00002 target still stands.

Also ripple is rising, XLM will hitch a ride.

Nice meme

Just trying to inform my Veeky Forumsanons, Veeky Forums doesn't decide if XLM pumps or dumps.

Most here are small fry with

Actually I would a expect from a board like Veeky Forums that they know better how a pump looks and unfolds. You have been used to chew through the expensive resistance up to 500. Do what they want and sell in their corridor or hold on to that bit of XLM you own and enjoy some valid gains, once they go into the next phase.

Palm announced XLM as a short hold btw. But Short for Palm means quite Long for Veeky Forums.

which is when?

Presumably it will play out in the coming 2 months or so depending on the news and hype.

Oct 16th is when it all starts presumably.

Current levels are an excellent buy in level.

Yeah, this is going to explode when ripple explodes as well during the same conference.

The only reason why I can see why Palm Beach confidential sending an email alert before their usual publish date of october 21st meant that this coin is going to rise up in between 21st and a few days ago and something that will increase the value massively will happen before then.

Is 1.7k sats possible as of now? Considering the market cap.