Other urls found in this thread:

bitpetite.com/?aff=merchantbagon)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you dont even know what the next x10 coin is ya faggot

OP talks about chainlink

thats already 50cent

I just bought some more
and it's not LINK

that's it. I've seen cuntlink being shilled so hard here that I'm not gonna buy it.

just bought 10x coin and dumped link. stay poor fags

oooh. so mysterious. kys with your games.

Could it be Elastic? (XEL)

He's trying to shill venchain by putting it into the filename so that you'll feel clever for figuring it out. Meanwhile, it's a scamcoin from the maker of previous scamcoins.

READ THE FUCKING FILENAME ARRRGH

ohh ok i see. thank you.

still fuck off. cool supporting arguments for your shitcoin.

Kek at anyone dumb enough to buy Patrick Dai’s new shitcoin

stay poor. such an intelligent reason to ignore a project

bought WTC at 0.80 /comfy/

don't be mad anons. I'm sure you'll still be able to buy it when it hits $10

did you insect seriously just compare the 2 based on the price?

how can you single digit iq retard ignore marketcap and the bazillion supply of poor mans walton shitcoin.

this too. enjoy your bags op. i bet they heavy already.

you mean those two? - Yep i would say: you are rigth

haha, never change Veeky Forums. keep ignoring the future 10x coins right in front of your eyes.

you are so silly user. It has gone up in price since I bought it, but why on earth would I want to sell now? poor user, you probably sold WTC at $1.50.

I only invest in ICOs that are getting shilled good because
a.) if it DOES fail, the amount of bagholders will keep it afloat until the next big pump when I can recoup and
b.) if it moons, I can get out at at least 3x gains and keep small proportion of my initial investment to reinvest later

For the mean time, I've dumped 6.82 eth into ChainLink and am mulling obsidian. These ICOs are basically free money and Bancor is literally the only one I've lost on.

I'm also making passive money with bitpetite (bitpetite.com/?aff=merchantbagon) and recouping a small percentage every day until I get paid out then going to reinvest. 33% gains on the initial investment at 6 weeks. Put in 1BTC, get 0.33 btc after 45 days

>there are people shilling bitpetite on Veeky Forums

i see you still rocking the merchantbagon affi link you never get tired shilling that hard?

lol it's a saturday but to be honest, if I didn't think it had more than a month I wouldn't bother. It hasn't even got big yet, pulling out now would be a waste for them. it's a risk but damned if I can't make a few BTC in the process before then.

VEN has 560m circulating supply. You guys are going to get burned.

tried to warn that tard but he wont listen.