Literally free money...

Literally free money. You guys are drooling retards who hate the very essence of money if you don't get in immediately sub 6k

NO! CHAINLINK! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS WAS OUR MOMENT!

How heavy are your bags?

Did you realize how heavy they were when you realized you bought a shit coin that has no actual use in the Ripple payment ecosystem and bought into the XRP meme?

I'm sorry it didn't work out user, but there's still time to cut your losses and put whatever coin you have left into XRP
Why are you so opposed to the notion of making up your losses in 1 week?

>Banks buy and sell XRP as a liquidity source in order to leverage its 4 second settlement maturity time
>Ripple has a vested interest in seeing its price increasing as much as humanly possible in order to increase liquidity and minimize price movements when large sums of money are transferred
>Needs to be decentralized as possible to ensure every large bank across the globe can partake in the network
>no actual use

I'm beginning to think that you're actively researching how to lose money instead of making some. SAD!

BB-BUT WE WERE GONNA TAKE DOWN THE BANKS WITH SWIFT!!!! REEEEE

>no actual use
Even you fight club wannabes know xrp is the fastest and cheapest way to transfer.

I have only 20% of my portfolio in ripple.
I don't see how this is not going to reach 32cents in the coming weeks

Enjoy the ride and watch as it will reach .60$ at least til end of the year.

Why Ripple is at disadvantage

1) SWIFT is a very powerful competitor, very experienced, very well connected, many talented people, and they have far more resources than Ripple.

2) Ripple trolled everyone during the 3.2.1. countdown. Everyone expected amazing things from Ripple, but it was just a countdown to SWELL conference.

Why Ripple is good

1) Ripple is a very well made finished product, very polished and product quality is excellent. Ripple is very impressive compared to the competitor it want to challenge.

2) The CEO is very passionate, reminds me of Steve Jobs and Larry Ellison. He is very passionate about Ripple technology, defends Ripple very strongly and he has a very ambitious and grand vision to replace the current financial infrastructure with Ripple technology.

In business world, there are some David vs Goliath fight for market share where underdog David win. For example Netflix vs Blockbuster, Facebook vs Myspace. There are also many David who are crushed mercilessly by Goliath, but these are not reported by medias because they lack sensational value compared to an underdog story.

You don't realise how much time it would take and the costs of switching to Ripple. Also it would still be tied to bitcoin price which is beyond volatile.
Swift just have to upgrade and they won't feel anything except better results.

How is announcing their biggest conference to date 'trolling'?

Swift is no competitior.

Ripple already has an active working product used by dozens of banks.

You forgot the most important point: XRP is already at $10B while LINK is at $150M. The upside potential of LINK is far greater

LINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RIPPLE.

FORGET YOUR SHITCOIN.

I lost 25% of my crypto because of 3.2.1. countdown troll. I gambled everything in Ripple because I was expecting a big happening.

Learn from your mistakes then. No one forced you to invest.

Even if they did announce a major partnership with the largest banks or even Ethereum - the price would crash. Historically.

since this thread, around 1bil been added to the ripple cap think about that

Yep. No way these /biz poorfags contributed to that.

I tried to warn them, but they didn't listen. Jokes on them.

>SWELL

More like SELL, amirite?

>le market cap meme

LINK is also 1000x riskier bet, I'm not into gambling, not with those odds anyway.

>LINK
they have a working product which could implemented next year, far less risker than 90% of the shitcoins out there

The switch is literally happening and any cost will be made up by the efficiency of the new system.

im agnostic and invested in both link and ripple... both of which will make significant gains.. why miss out on one over the other.. i bet you half the fucking fags here own both and cant admit it

I will not hold a grudge if you NEET's manage to make money on it, but for me, XRP risk/reward ratio seems much better.

good ya... i think ill be investing the start of link as i did start of xrp. the risk was far higher when ripple started. fyi. but you have to be prepared to lose eitherway.

I own both , but i own 3 times as much of ripple then LINK on this moment, after 18oct prob other way around.