You do want to make money, don't you user?

You do want to make money, don't you user?

But user, all its been doing is going down vs btc.

Ah I see the /biz buy high, sell low mindset is strong in this user.

just bought

gf looked at lines they look real good so I agreed

Yes which is why I'm never buying this stupid fucking coin again once I break even on it. Yet again I'm at a loss thanks to this stupid, useless coin.

>hurrr atomic swaps
>durrrr silver to btc gold

FUCK YOU

But the atomic swaps werent lightning yet.

Plus MAST!

Not to mention LTC is just BTC 4X with faster transactions and more users per usd in market cap.

As the late, great Steve Langford would say, who gives a shit who gives a fuck. Price is all I care about and it's about 33%+ down from where I bought it.

everything else is down from the time you bought it except bitcoin and some sub 300 mil shitcoins

Almost everything is back to where it was before the crash. LTC remains way below where it hit before the China news. Never investing in this garbage after I break even.

How could someone not make money from LTC?

Literally buy and wait

didn't you guys said it was gonna hit 100$ this summer?

it hit 94,
Now we're saying it's going to hit 250 this autumn.
Are you gonna be mad when it only gets to 235?

buy vtc instead

I would donate at least 5% of my coins the LTC Foundation if it hit 250$ next year.

yup thats why im in ripple and not bitcoin lite

from a technical TA view maybe we will se some x3 XRP/USD equals a marketcap of 30B$. I dont think that XRP will overrule ETH.

From a fundamental perspective I wouldnt ever hold this coin longer then a view weeks just to ride pumps.

nah not really, i'm still somewhat interested in LTC

Come join the lite side bro.

Risk reward it is still good, I mean obviously crypto is in a bubble (hopefully the mid stages) but from TA perspective I believe the post bubble low for Litecoin will be 15 (2 years from now) and if there is a major correction this month I see 35 as a real bottom

Compare with ether: Long term low 50 and short term low 135. That's nasty imo.

Upside for LTC seems a lot bigger as well. When the wallets come out with lightning and atomic swap functionalities that must give something. LTC at 52 is not expensive imo.

I do mean it that I could see LTC go as high as 250 or even 500 in a ludicrous blow off scenario. If all coins moon a bit it would maximally get like the 4th spot, which is not an outrageous position for a coin that was number 2 for 4 years

I can't say that I see XRP at 1,25 to 2,5 or Ether at 1500 to 3000.

i have 10 ltc, am I gonna make it?

>mfw buy LTC @ $75

tomorrow you can sell at 75$ again if you want

Yes user you shall drive the glorious silver coloured lambo real soon.

yay

>make money
>litecoin

80 here

LTC BTC increased fuckin heavy, turnaround point today

you can sell your bags tomorrow at 80$

lmao.

i'll sell in dec at 100$

i sell my btc for 20k by then

seriously screencap this

100$ in dec 2017

1,228 LTC feelsgoodman

LTC is pretty solid I don't understand the value compared to some other crap shit coins desu.

>Lightning Network
> ZAP_LN wallet
> Loafwallet with Apple Pay and NFC
> Litecoin Core release with Lightning and Atomic swap
> Smart Contracts - SmartLite
> MAST
> confidential transaction (privacy, stealth wallets, user tx )
> Steam Store confirmed
> Gemini 1th 2018

fuckin shit is this Baby Hot rigth now.

>implying quality of a product has any impact on it's value in this shitty speculative market

Sit and wait is the name of the game. Overall BTC and LTC are save bets for long term. Buy , frozen wallet wait until 2020 and enjoy.

lolz. like 50 percent of alts that boomed in may and june have almost done a full retrace by now. Your delusional if you think " almost everything is back to where it was" when in reality they bleeding into a full retrace pre-boom. maybe the handful of coins that went up while your ltc went down that you wish you were in, but nowhere near "everything".

>>Lightning Network
>> ZAP_LN wallet
>> Loafwallet with Apple Pay and NFC
>> Litecoin Core release with Lightning and Atomic swap
>> Smart Contracts - SmartLite
>> MAST
>> confidential transaction (privacy, stealth wallets, user tx )
>> Steam Store confirmed
>> Gemini 1th 2018

oh geminii is already confirmed?

kek

all the speculator cucks are finally getting btfo on their shitcoins so I think it will start mattering

This is no different than most other shitcoins. When BTC dips, this dips even harder. But when BTC recovers, this barely moves back up.

So if btc is gold and ltc is silver equivalent
What's the bronze coin?