Was she the og milky mommy?

Was she the og milky mommy?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60665653
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't talk about the mother of god that way, please.

How good were her tendies?

why do catholics love mary so much

why do protestants hate her so much?

Nope. That terrorist group is.

Catholics love her because the idolatry helped the papacy and it melded well with mesoamerican pagan beliefs.
Protestants disdain her as a worship of idolatry

Protestants don't hate her, they just think she doesn't get to be idolized for being Jesus's mom. Catholics have a mommy fetish.

>not wanting to suck the slightly sweet milk from her full breasts while you spray a load of your nonwhite cummies deep into her baby chamber while she's preggers with the baby jeebuz

Gerald Massey and his Horus/Osiris=Jesus shit was BTFO back in like 1920, I don't know why retards keep pushing that meme.

Primitive desire to worship a mother-godess coming to the fore.

>Hail Mary, full of grace

Mary was pure you fucking heretic

Who is the artist and how much will it cost for me to get pregnant Anne Frank pics?

Blasphemer, you LARPing Amerimutt Protestant.

Wrong on all counts I'm afraid

>why do catholics love mary so much

In popular faith, you mean? In my personal experience, I'd say it's because God is an omniscient figure, even if we are made in his image, that he's all loving and all that, it's easy to feel distance from him. Mary is a human, she feels more accessible, more understanding of our little everyday worries. As for bigger problems, she was inflicted the greatest suffering of all, she knows how it feels. Sorry for the shitty comparaison, but God is kinda like your dad when you were a kid: you know he loves you, you know he'd do anything for you, and you admire him but maybe you don't feel that close to him, maybe you're a bit scared of him at the same time. But Mary is your mom, she's sweeter, more understanding, she knows you better, and know she can intercede in your favor with your dad.

As other have said, she became an alternative for love/motherhood/fertility goddesses. I personally don't think that's a negative thing, people need a comforting figure. Even now that I've lost faith, I miss being able to confide and pray like that.

>why do protestants hate her so much?

Sola Scriptura, kneejerk reaction because they believe she became too important.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60665653

Does commissions, you're in luck.

Protestant went hard on the “loving Jesus” aspect to compensate, tho. Which was their goal, but it gets weird. Just look at all that modern American protestant artwork that feels vaguely homoerotic.

is jesus the OG cummy daddy?

>mother of god
Imagine unironically being this heretical.

Mammy!

Horus of Nazareth

Ain't my First Time on My Planet.

Horus of Nazareth

the third time's a charm