youtube.com/watch?v=k3VSRSJYjzs
youtube.com/watch?v=8A0ZIc6-0Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=RzlFIHChBdk
nationaldebtclock.co.uk/
usdebtclock.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=2QOhKVvfXD8
youtube.com/watch?v=8r6znkGsIDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how could you say god is real? you can't disprove him, but you certainly can't say he's real either,

*teleports behind god*

God is thot

He's not wrong.

Half the Old Testament is God killing people in almost comically dickish ways. It's kill or be killed.

And what, replace him with another deity?

replace him with A N A R C H Y

or a Fuhrer?

Imagine the following stupidity. You make a simulation and, in this simulation, eventually humans pop up. You haven't simulated the entirety of your world, you just mashed a bunch of mechanics and spread them in a single framework.

Then you randomly focus on some ugly looking thing with its mouth on top! It picks up a keyboard, an ugly abomination, and you see the words, of its degenerate simplistic incomplete language, :

">if god is real, should we kill him"

If there were ever wise thoughts in the bible, it was including God as the creator of Behemoth and Leviathan. How could you really understand its intentions? It has a very very very low time preference (who knows how many billions of years it looked before acting) so that traditional human games and agent payoffs are utterly thwarted.

To those who say they know God, they must also know the unfathomable mind which scoops victory and tragedy together without pain or regret. And very few people are anything more than cocksuckers for the zero-sum game of social status.

well not only traditional human games but the utter belief that "God" would necessarily focus on us.

God could have infinite attributes and thought, as we understand it, is just one of those attributes in the vast body of God. How arrogant you have to be to look at the universe and say that God must pay attention to us because we have a low watt biological computer that can generate such stunning thoughts as "Jesus died for your sins".

>God gives you the fingers to type those letters
>God gives you the brain to think of that fucked up sentence
>hurrr let's kill Him
Get out. How could you even say something like that? The use of the word "if" shows that you're not completely on board with atheism but golly you're okay with killing Everything.

God was killed by the Trinity nuclear test in 1945.

Oswald Arnold Gottfried Spengler (29 May 1880 - 8 May 1936) was a German historian and philosopher of history whose interests included mathematics, science, and art. He is best known for his book The Decline of the West (Der Untergang des Abendlandes), published in 1918 and 1922, covering all of world history. Spengler's model of history postulates that any culture is a super-organism with a limited and predictable lifespan.

God

>>If god is real, should we kill him?

Absolutely.

God

God is real - an observational fact - you can't kill it - you can only kill its mortal agents, but it'll just make more mortal agents.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3INGUlOFv4

Go fuck yourself you Jew fuck.
We're not paying £24T ($32T).
Doc says Mishkan is Jewish.

Bibi

I think God wants me to tell you to talk about your mental health issues with a doctor. That is the right thing to do, though I will likely fail to convince you.

Can we just range ban this guy already?

>I think God wants me to tell you to talk about your mental health issues with a doctor.

I see, do you have any evidence backing your assertion you are a divine agent? Or are you just presuming there's no god and hence dismiss all assertions that there is one regardless of whether or not the claimant presents data supporting the claim because you'd rather live in a fantasy world where you're just right all the time?

>Can we just range ban this guy already?

I'm just telling you the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3VSRSJYjzs

Bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap - you every time you make a post.

Omae wa shinderu

Bring it, faggots. I'll break your fucking jaw

>Bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap - you every time you make a post.

Your insults contribute nothing to this already innate thread.

God is real whether you like it or not. God is an omnipresent, intergalactic, extra-3-space, immortal, living, intelligent, being.

Humans are animals bound by natural law and have free will as a result of being animals.

Humans are animals with souls bound by divine law and are not permitted to transgress divine laws as a result of being animals with souls.

God cannot be killed.

God's agents can be killed - this is what monotheism depends on and why it's self-proclaimed #1 priority is murdering the servants of the gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=8A0ZIc6-0Pg

"inane" not "innate" in the first line in this:

Sorry what’s that? It’s like your trying to speak but all I can hear is your flatulance.

>The existence of a being who operates outside space and time depends on the subjective morality of an atheist.

>Sorry what’s that? It’s like your trying to speak but all I can hear is your flatulance.

I suggest you invest in some reading comprehension courses then.

>The existence of a being who operates outside space and time depends on the subjective morality of an atheist.

The one thing that is inconceivable to modern mortals is that a god might consider itself completely above mortals like a human considers itself above bacteria and therefore won't waste its time on mortals that show the slightest hint of arrogance towards it or hubris about themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3INGUlOFv4

>be landowner making bank
>some assholes won't pay rent
>they murder my property
>murder more of it
>murder my fucking son, I only have fifteen legitimate ones of those left now
>can't get any justice because some undead jew says so
>be laughed at and used as example for centuries by more assholes

it's a hard life

>implying your fat NEET ass could so much as scratch GOD in fisticuffs
lolling at your gay ass. It takes five angels of the 36th order to even touch HIM and you think you could do something? nigga you dead before you know it. you already dead

>it's a hard life

For God? No... But it's hard for God's servants due to God's desire for vengeance against the Jews. As long as the Jews and other Monotheists LARP as God, God's servants will endure hard lives so the Jews may enjoy their time playing God on Earth before they spend eternity in hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=RzlFIHChBdk

>>Go fuck yourself you Jew fuck.
>>We're not paying £24T ($32T).
>>Doc says Mishkan is Jewish.
>>Bibi

Like Hell You Won't !!

nationaldebtclock.co.uk/
usdebtclock.org/

£24T ($32T) !!

G-D

May I please ask how you've come to believe this?

That or can you please teach me to shitpost in such greatness?

>May I please ask how you've come to believe this?

"Believe" has nothing to do with it. I rely on my observations to assess my environment.

From my perspective it is extraordinarily likely a superhuman entity present on Earth as indicated primarily but not exclusively by fulfilled prophecy such as the Giza pyramid one I keep posting.

It could be I live a solipsistic existence and this is some sort of "penalty" or "reform" simulation I exist in for some crime I committed prior to being born into this world (if this is the case, I imagine my crime was treason against the Emperor) but I have no knowledge of an existence before this life so I live with the assumption that other humans are conscious beings and that I am to advise them of the serious threat the true and real existence of a living God almost certainly represents to mortals who cross it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QOhKVvfXD8

(((Yaweh))) has no place in Europe.

DEUS DELEDA EST!

We need to kill Jehovah/Allah/God

>is death preferable to submission
If you think this question is not legitimate you are not a man but a dog.

Stop paying taxes

we kill him everyday

>DELEDA
It would be "DELENDUS". Get your gender agreement right on your future passive participles, gosh.

you know the meaning of the word monotheism is literally just that there is only a single god right? What other gods you worshiping lad? Odin?

He's already dead.

This isn't some faggy JRPG you hairgel addict

>you know the meaning of the word monotheism is literally just that there is only a single god right?

When I say "monotheism" I mean Mosaic Bible mono"theism." I don't mean believing God is one entity like, for example, some Hindus believe Brahamin is one entity and the gods are different "emanations" of it.

For all intents and purposes, "God" as a single entity is generally a worthless concept. By the same token, I don't believe in literal interpretations of pagan pantheons. When I believe in Zeus, I believe in the living entity that controls/is the storms. I do not believe that I can go up on Mount Olympus and get a picture of him. When I believe in Aphrodite, I believe in the aspect of the human soul/nervous system that embodies love and its nature as a sacred and eternal phenomenon.

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Oh shit what's up, God?

"Where has God gone?" he cried. "I shall tell you. We have killed him - you and I. We are his murderers. But how have we done this? How were we able to drink up the sea? Who gave us the sponge to wipe away the entire horizon? What did we do when we unchained the earth from its sun? Whither is it moving now? Whither are we moving now? Away from all suns? Are we not perpetually falling? Backward, sideward, forward, in all directions? Is there any up or down left? Are we not straying as through an infinite nothing? Do we not feel the breath of empty space? Has it not become colder? Is it not more and more night coming on all the time? Must not lanterns be lit in the morning? Do we not hear anything yet of the noise of the gravediggers who are burying God? Do we not smell anything yet of God's decomposition? Gods too decompose. God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we, murderers of all murderers, console ourselves? That which was the holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet possessed has bled to death under our knives. Who will wipe this blood off us? With what water could we purify ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we not ourselves become gods simply to be worthy of it? There has never been a greater deed; and whosoever shall be born after us - for the sake of this deed he shall be part of a higher history than all history hitherto."

tfw born too early for dada

Ken what a theatric. Which one of you 12 year olds wrote this shit? Reminds me of the stupid cuck faggitry I used to write in my journal when I was a teen.

Ah the slavemoralist, can do no other than to try and shame others while he secretly screeches and cries at his impotence.

>Ah the slavemoralist,

This is not a thing.

>can do no other than to try and shame others

Shaming others is not a bad thing to do especially if it in some way benefits you.

>while he secretly screeches and cries at his impotence.

I screech publicly at my own impotence.

God is real. God is a memetic parasite that reproduces from brain to brain by subverting the rational agency of its host to do so. Because God is defined as an agent and "has will" it borrows its host's agent-based strategic reasoning to figure out ever better ways to propagate itself, thus the God meme truly does act as if it is an agent, though one that intrinsically lies about its nature.

There is no room for "middle ground" for atheism, if you would be opposed to actual cosmic tyranny as characteristic of God, you must be opposed to the God meme as it seeks the same end.

When God memes are finally purged from humanity, we will look back on it as the worst possible cosmic horror imaginable, and celebrate our liberation from it.

>May I please ask how you've come to believe this?
>"Believe" has nothing to do with it. I rely on my observations to assess my environment.

Yes your schizophrenic mind records your (erroneous) observations

Get help and get out of Veeky Forums

>Yes your schizophrenic mind records your (erroneous) observations

What is erroneous about my observation? Ignoring all other observations, we'll just focus on the pyramid one:

"But I am constant as the northern star,. Of whose true-fixed and resting quality. There is no fellow in the firmament." - Julius Caesar, "Julius Caesar," William Shakespeare

Pyramid of Giza (tomb to God-King Khufu): 29.9792 N

Speed of Light: 299,792 km/s

It appears to me that Shakespeare's quote has been shown premonitory with a 1/1,000,000 chance of such an occurrence. I'll even be generous and since latitude is more often represented in degree rather than decimal notation and say it's a 1/500,000 chance given that there are two sets of digits with the odds of getting the speed of light to six figures.

I assert this is divine intervention - that is an interpretation based on the observation. How is the observation erroneous?

You can't answer this without insults because you're wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=8r6znkGsIDk