Baba will help you No. 5

Hi Veeky Forums me again! I’m willing to admit No. 4 was a massive fail, and I sold out 10 minutes after posting the tip… at a loss.

But no worries, onto bigger and better things!

You may have all noticed the nice 100% gain of XML in the past few days. My magic orb says it could go even higher!

Stay tuned….

kakakakakka

Looks like a descending wedge continuation of original up trend.

Now there are also fundamental reasons why this could run in the coming weeks. These will keep to myself for a little while, will make another thread in a few days time!

kakakaka DYOR

About to break out of the trend in the next 30 mins, I think it will break to the upside kakakkakaa

did allot of research on this, its a good long term hold aswell

Welcome friend, we like to make quick modest gains here :)

kakakakakakaka

Excuse me?

Should I enter @433?

Damn posted that a little late, seems like it already broke out... remember friends, take the easy 10% profits don't get greedy!

If you think there is short - medium term potential then HODL some

what do you see the sell point being at the end of next week ( you mentioned that it could gain a bit next week)

you're asking a fucking bagholder for their price predictions lmao

My magical orb has a lot of trouble seeing that far into the future... but if I were to have a stab in the dark I would say at least 900sats!

But it could trend down until any news is released so DYOR.

I'm asking fucking genius with a magical orb.
DYOR and read these thread

Looks like we haven't quite broken out of the meme lines yet, refer to option 2 in image

small ascending flat top wedge adding to the positive breakout power. 520 in next few minutes?? kaka

>bought in at 521

my dreams

did i say 520? for some reason my head thought we were at 500, not 450... could see 470*
Sorry to dissapoint

Love this fucking OP. kakakakaka

>ascending wedge
>in a down trend
kakakakakakka

Love you too friend!

Going to bed guys, I'll do a No. 5.1 thread in the coming days the XML play is only just beginning kakakkaka

There's a big difference between a flat top wedge and an ascending wedge, why are you consistently negative on this thread, you don't have to be here...

Anyway it broke the meme side to the top side which is what we expected!

what happens now is anyones guess kakaka

>the whole market shitting itself
>buying anything

Go away you fat crow

savage :)

oops wrong image

nah he's good man, calls his own shots and has a catchy gimmick, think of it like a breath of fresh air in between link cock getting rammed down your throat. kkakakakaka

Umm what gimmick!?

kakakaka

bed time baba, catch you for the dolby play tomorrow kakaka

But why would you risk anything in a market with this state?

There's a difference between buying dips and uptrends and catching knives.