F

b-buy the d-dip

>tfw you bought at 21700

(HERE WE GO HERE WE GO HERE WE GO NOW)

ONE

F

>he fell for the shills and bought a blatantly obvious pnd

Got in at 8k and sold at 14.5k. Still salty but I'm glad I didn't HODL too long

Google the guys on the dev team and tell me which ones have Mobile dev experience.

The messenger product doesn't currently work and it's a rebranded product from 2014 called VisualCrypt.

The marketing guy is a known scammer from WDC days

ODN owns more than 75% of the coins and failed to burn the 8.8 million coins they promised to do by end of September.

They spend all their time shilling in slack and twitter.

The price is bleeding out and for good reason. Sell for BTC for the fork and make your money back or enjoy the bags!

Sold with 12% loss, sucks to loose 200bucks but such is life

>mfw bought half my stack at 8.9k
>bought more at 12k
>finally FOMO in at 20k

Well, lets hope request.network does a 5x so I can wash away these terrible 12% losses

i sold at 20500 and made 20 bucks!
nice!

It...it'll... go back up...... r..rr.right???

I'm down almost 3 grand

ODN's theme right now
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

damn son

less than 20 btc of buy orders

Wait until the 15th at least

Going to ICO price or under (4K sat)

whats a good buy for this. i had set one for 1k but cancelled that when i saw it crashing

whats happening then user

HitBTC listing

thanks man.. hopefully it'll go up again, I bought during ico but my profits are bleeding out fucking quickly and I don't have enough to be comfy staking them.

Obsidian has been in development for years, the recent rumors about a scammer on the team has been proven false, enjoy selling your cheap coins you fucking inbred retards.

this hasnt hit any of the big exchanges yet. has tons of potential as a dApp platform and is about to release their roadmap. its easily a $1 coin if it is successful.

HITBTC is where coins go to die. Show me a coin that isn't WTC that increased from listing there

Jesus christ.

>Whales try hard as they can to suppress the price
>Slack groupies get together and trigger their own panic sell which DRIVES THE PRICE EVEN FUCKING LOWER WHICH IS WHAT THE WHALES WANTED BECAUSE PUMP AND DUMP GROUPS ARE WILLING TO ACCUMULATE AT A LOSS FOR MONTHS

In development and sold for years as visualcrypt and no one gave a shit. Where was the scammer proven false? I saw the thread where he refused to give his wallet information to prove he was a bag holder and didn't dump. ODN owns more than 75% of the coins!

I'm officially in the fucking red overall because I put so much in this shitcoin and Link is stagnating too. Fuck I'm pissed.

nice, i'll flip some LINK and buy more.

bought 428 AT 9005
its like 10% of my port and it sucks if it drops now. but whatever

buying more at this price yay or nay?

>not currently waiting impatiently for btc to be confirmed on cryptopia to buy this juicy dip
Stay poor

If this coin doesn't jump back up to at least 14k by the end of the 16th, I am killing myself.

It looks like It's bouncing up from under

This.

ODN has the most obvious 'buy me' signal I've seen in a shitcoin. The amount of pnd/whale accumulation here suggests this thing is going to go to parabolic to 50k+ sats.

They can't even release a wallet that doesn't get rejected by anti-virus software lul

I realize I wasn't spending this money on anything anyway but it fucking hurts to look at my blockfolio and see it's down nearly $300 when I could've sold high.

depositing ETH takes as long as BTC. these confirmations are taking forever FUCK

It's funny seeing all the people getting nervous about holding a 10m market cap coin with good fundamentals just because they saw a few red days.

Did anyone notice that the wallet says 'use this wallet for small coins only' They can't be bothered to update their information? Too busy shilling their own coin

L
I
T
E
C
O
I
N

ODN has no ETH market.

Tfw meant to sell yesterday but went out.

Same.

I was at 75% gains but I held expecting the exchange listing. Still holding. Fuck it.

Wow. Only 17btc of buy orders? This thing really died, didn't it.

im planning on selling as soon as i break even. this coin is absolute shit but ill take too much of a loss if i sell right now

I bought at 20K. Looks like I bought right into a Pajeet pump and dump.

It'll literally just whale games, chill out.

Some guys on the slack bragging about holding more ODN than the entire buy order side. What is this coin becoming?

A money maker for the people controlling the price.

It'll just slowly rise again this week and they'll do an even bigger dump when it hits hitBTC.

Why do the dev's barely go on Reddit to answer questions?

user remember how long NEO took? please don't kill yourself. Stake and hold. don't sell at a loss unless you KNOW you could make more than 20% in a week. This will go back up. tech is good. the shilling and manipulation is a part of the part that whales see this as being worthwhile to begin with. why would people with hundreds of thousands gamble on a shit coin that people wouldn't even buy...

I'm down about 20k from 5 days ago bub

Lol that's what happens when you buy coins that are only traded on cryptopia. It's risky but if ODN starts being traded on real exchanges there will be an insane payoff. That still takes giant balls though.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

its been literally whale games for 2 weeks l. Its not coming back

This is good as he will sell off it on the new exchange. There is more demand when fewer people hold a coin...
this is going to boom once more.

Goverment has malware on your phone to intercept information before encryption can even happen? What's the point of an encryption messenger then?

>been whale games for 2 weeks
>coin has been on a marketplace for a week

well first off you don't necessarily need to use a phone to use their messaging platform.

Man I was 95% up at the top of this, held, and continue to hold even with this bleeding.

It hurts to see i've gone from 95% gain to an actual loss now. Realised I put too much into this coin 'cause I almost feel sick.

15th can't come soon enough, but 7 days for a low market crypto coin is fucking eternity.

good thing I only bought 0.1btc of that shitcoin

lmaoo

wish I had spent it on nebl

Well boys , just topped up my bags at 9K sats. Can't go lower, r-right?

cryptopia is literally ruining every decent coin because of bots. Literal subhuman tier exchange, should've known better i guess.

gonna hit ICO today

FUD

You wish you greedy fuck

FACE THE WRAITH AS HISTORY UNFOLDS

Is it time to buy, or will it drop further?

The Windows version of the app isn't currently working

Okay you are freaking out and having an emotional response to this shift but let's look at the numbers and doing some thinking about our situation.
>17 BTC order
>100 BTC sell order with about 70 BTC in a range that is remotely likely to be hit in a short term (one week).
>total market cap of 2100 btc consisting of stakers and hodlers
>dip occurs days after pumping
>during these times people who have lots of money organize to dump
>these people then accumulate off of cheap buys when people buying retreat.
>market manipulation ancap market 101
this will go up. why would they accumulate if they didn't see the prospect

Wrong wrong wrong you fucking bag holder. No one wants to buy this pos because BTC is mooning and fork coming soon. You'd be an idiot to get rid of BTC right now

Ive only been in crypto since September, how does a fork result in the value of BTC rocketing? That would explain why fucking all of my coins are going down if people are wanting BTC.

You get the fork coin as well.

>all those people talking about their masternodes now posting wojaks

I lost $70. Still about 50%. Maybe the new exchange/app features will bump it up. For those pink Wojaks out there: DO NOT SELL YET.

Everyone jumping in BTC because you get free coins of the forked one.

And it's in proportion to how much BTC you're holding?

Yes.

Dev in slack trading channel trying to calm everyone down. "Coins only been trading 7 days!"

I LOOK TO MY BLOCKFOLIO
FAIL TO RECOGNIZE WHAT SEEN
A FIGURE DROWNED IN RED ARROWS
I PRAY THAT THIS CANNOT BE

I can sell now and will be up about 5%.

Not sure if the stress is worth holding this coin lol. I've put too much in it to just hold and forget about it.

Timed the apparent bottom. Back to 10k we go

sell at 13k. It'll get there today before the next dump.

dead cat bounce

11k already!

>b-but it's going back to ICO price!1!

Yeah I might. Even if this gains more, the stress just isn't worth it. Might just reduce my position to something I don't mind losing.

Bought at 9500. Neat.

Sitting comfy with >x3 gains having bought at ICO, feels good man

missed it by like .05 btc :( almost had 8800...