I need help Veeky Forums

I need help Veeky Forums.

Basically I was stupid and didn't go to uni for 2 weeks and at that time projects were handed out. When I came back the only projects left were those who were of no interest to others. That's how I got the History of Rhodesia as my project. I need to write from 80-150 pages about Rhodesia. I already have some 70 pages marked but I'm heaving problems with history between 1900-1945. I particularity would like to know about books on Rhodesia during both world wars. But overall I could use any recommendation on that era in the Zambezi region. Also any obscure suggestion like religion or road building is welcome too.

make a graph relating to the quality of life and the percentage of whites in Rhodesia`s population and go from there

>do my homework for me
go to the lbirary yourself

ask /k/

they have no specific books on Rhodesia here. Only general histories of the Afican continent.

I guess I forgot to mention that I'm a Slav

80-150 pages!?
Jesus Christ I smell bait

/k/ resident here.

You got lucky as fuck.

Read "Rhodesians never die", "When a Crocodile eats the sun", "Bitter harvest".

Heck, add in "Dancing in the shadows of monsters" too, just to get a better overview over the Central African political landscape.

And no, you don't want books about Rhodesia in the world wars, that's not the interesting thing. You have to focus on the period after the UDI, or pre-WW1.

Fuck, I could write 80-150 pages about that clusterfuck of a nation from memory. Your task is easy.

What the fuck is wrong with people studying history in universities when this awesome subject is not already taken?

Drop out, and go STEM, like any sane person. History is better off as a hobby.

It's the norm here for first level students. It's basically a small monograph
libraries in my country don't have those books you mentioned.

No excuse, the libraries in my country didn't have them either. So I had them get them from other countries.

What's the point of studying history, if you're just going to read books shitloads of other people in your country have read before you?

>No excuse
you want me to spend money on books I'll never need later in my life? No thanks. My interest lies in the age of exploration and the dawn on the middle ages, not fucking Africa

>libraries in my country don't have those books you mentioned.
Order them through the library?

You can do that here, just ask the library to buy them, maybe pay half the price or something.

the libraries in most countries will order the books, if you ask them to order them. All for free.

>All for free.
not true. My library gets their money from the city and the city will only give them money if they're not it the red. The library in my city is so in the red that they are literally squatting in the former castle area in my town. They haven't paid their rent in over two years. I mean they charge 15€ per year for a membership. I remember when I was young it was only 5€ and it was for 2 years. Plus my library only orders books from other libraries in the coutry and you have to pay 7€ per book for them to send it to your town.

It's best I go to my professor, considering he's a guest professor in all the Arab unis I think he'll have some ideas

Then give up and fail you fucking baby

not everyone can afford books you know.

Pamwe Chete fellas

then you'll always have the internet, and the ability to download the books, either legally and cheaply from wherever. Or pirate them from somewhere.

You have no excuses to fail this assignment.

Adapt, like the Rhodesians, do something awesome.

But in the end, you'll fail, like the Rhodesians, because you're studying some meaningless shit that won't land you a job.