Hello?

Whats going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HO356diDC4&feature=youtu.be&t=48m51s
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/qtsXYgrk-BTC-7000-It-s-Lions-vs-Gazelles-not-Bulls-vs-Bears/
youtube.com/watch?v=_sNyj_tlQSw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will either bottom at 180k or 160k. This correction was long overdue

just watched the Omise part of this video: youtube.com/watch?v=7HO356diDC4&feature=youtu.be&t=48m51s

key takeaways:
52:20 - (Referring to the cash in/cash out touchpoint) - "Something else is coming, I'm not going to discuss. But something is coming."
59:00 - "Automatically, all Omise customers are going to onboard with the OmiseGO network."
1:00:32 - "We've done a lot. I hope we can disclose soon what we are working on.
1:01:47 - "We have an investor who owns a huge penetration of e-wallets...and they have almost 60% of e-wallet penetration, and they have already decided to go with us. So that's one very strong use case."

overall I'm looking to buy a lot more between $7.5-8.1

I'll hold all the way to $50 buckaroos!

It's like people is selling to buy more BTC and get free money with the fork.

if you think you can time the market you should maybe sell a bit now and rebuy when it touches the 7.5-8 dollar range.

that's my strategy anyway. only playing with about 10% of my stack tho

I saw a correction to $7.50 being thrown around on here

nobody cares about altcoins know.

prepaire for a way lower ratio approx 0,001

bitcoin will fork, theirefore all big players went back to btc, everyone who didnt risk alot of money.

nobody know which chain will survive.

Veeky Forums is ALWAYS right

it didnt even started the fork will happen around end Nov.

OMG trading volume is basically OMG BTC >60%, nobody will sell his BTC for a altcoin if he risks a negativ impact for there total BTC stash

just follow the waves

I've read the palm beach pdf, they're predicting omisego will be around $700 bucks in the upcoming couple years, would this actually be reasonable or should we settle with a much lower price?

no way it goes to 0.001. unless BTC somehow goes to 10k lol

I keep telling you all it's correcting to 160k.

>"haha faggot it will never fall that far this is the bottom now we moon"
Said very third retard on this board since 270k

Been rising upon release, ofc a correlation is needed. Stop crying, its necassary

whats with 6k BTC possible and 6$ OMG also possible = 0,001 and 6$OMG -60% correction from the top nothing thats unusal in crypto

They messed up a comma it was actually 7.50.

In all seriousness tho, even if it goes to 30 bucks end of the year. hodling this coin is worth it to me.

Price manipulation, this is what's going on, dont sell.

there is no way it will stay at $6 for any reasonable period of time. there are just too many people that would sell their kidneys at that price

Is the current rise in BTC price due to accumulation before the BTG fork?

yup. and dissipating china FUD

Yes

when is the fork?

I'm staying in OMG until the bitter end

Oct 25 2017
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) - Exodus Fork

I'm not expecting this to last that long, tho.
This is an interesting reading:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/qtsXYgrk-BTC-7000-It-s-Lions-vs-Gazelles-not-Bulls-vs-Bears/

Yeah, me too. I don't like trading, to stressful and almost a gamble. I'm sticking to OMG until the end.

end novemeber approx 6 weeks is the segwitx2 fork

I'm opening up a (massive) margin long position if OMG hits $7.5 (barring any crazy macro events between now and that point).

sounds it gets huge

thanks!

little does user know, Holding is the real gamble

;v)

>little does user know, Holding is the real gamble
Yeah, sure mate. Were you the one that told something like that when ETH crashed from 14 USD to 7 USD and I keep holding my bags? I have done my homework, user, and I really believe in this token.

lol no one doubts OMG will hit $20-50 even, the short term is the gamble.

I don't understand this, can you explain what this upcoming fork is and how I can get free money if I move my position into BTC?

Just bought 7 more baby

You're gonna be rich. Should i open the door of the lambo for you, sire?

This is a good video to understand Bitcoin gold
youtube.com/watch?v=_sNyj_tlQSw

And you get the tokens if you move your Bitcoin to a wallet before the fork (oct 25).
Personally I wouldn't bother, instead, I would buy the dip of the alt-coins, because nobody believes in Bitcoin gold (probably everyone will sell the coin immediately after). Maybe I'm wrong, do your own research.

Also, take a look at this: tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/qtsXYgrk-BTC-7000-It-s-Lions-vs-Gazelles-not-Bulls-vs-Bears/

I'm selling BTC at 4600.

JUST

>>Delusions: The Thread

*breaths in*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>>$700 eoy

*breaths in*

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA