CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

HAHAHAHAHAHA BTFO FUCKING BATMANS

fucking bat

I'm beginning to hate this nigger coin.

Fuck I put 60% of my portfolio into this shit at 6200
Fuck fuck fuck
Mercury isn't gonna make this +50%
fuckkkkkkkkk

Might go to an all time low. I was uncertain whether to sell or not @6-7k sat since the 2 walls could not be broken. Sold at 5.5k resulting to 10% profit which is not bad

w-whale m-a-a-nipulation right?

wasn't there talk of the team themselves intervening and dumping the price down 'for stability' or was that only hearsay?

P R I C E D I N
SELL THE NEWS YOU FUCKING RETARDS
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN

buy high sell low senpai. Or accumulate now for when it moons in the following weeks

tfw your biggest investment was in BAT and ODN, riding the high just 5 days ago, now ready to kms.

I put another 0.5BTC in last night at 4800 thinking that was the bottom, woke up to it at 4400. Looks like it's bouncing now though so fingers crossed

>sold my bat at 6k for cheap neo

Feels goodman

Yeah this sucks. I'm hoping they have some partnerships or something to announce next Friday. Surely they have a marketing drive.

basic autistic tokken

I CANT FUCKING WIN

ALL IN ON RIPPLE AND IT CRASHES
ALL IN ON OK AND IT CRASHES
ALL IN ON ARK AND IT CRASHES
ALL IN ON BAT AND IT CRASHES

WHY CANT I FIGURE THIS OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It wouldn't surprise me. I feel like this token is going to be used more if it's cheaper

This coin is garbage! Never fucking again

this is literally the best time to buy. The only people who haven't panic sold are devs and forever hodlers. It can't really go down more.

STOP INVESTING IN FUCKING SHIT COINS AT THEIR PEAKS LOL

holy shit just went all in

thanks whoever for the bags

buying low? Controversial strategy user

bout time to buy again...

Thing is you could have bought low yesterday and be down 10% today already.

That being said, this will probably get back up to 6k sats by the end of the month. At least I hope so lol.

>Invest on worthless altcoins
>Why is so difficult??

Have you tried to invest in not worthless coins?

best way to trade BAT is weekly swings, not overnight movements

i was going to give up and just try splitting evenly between ltc, eth, omg, and neo, but idk what to do anymore, thinking about just pulling out completely, i've already lost a significant portion of my savings

Holy shit, it' back at the price I bought if for in August. Thank God I sold last week

respect for acknowledging that you might not be cut out for cryptocurrency speculation, it does sound like you should leave the game

buy verge, thank me later

and then there's this faggot

Why the fuck are so many of you faggots in this shit coin? its literally a browser token. Just because it shot up doesn't mean it isn't overall a worthless coin.

Everyone who ever used Brave browser for a minute should have known that this is absolute crap. It looks like these silly open-source browsers that are default in some Linux distros (like Midori), despite being based on Chromium. Absolute Pajeet crap. Sell it all and get a proper coin like LINK.

yesss i was waiting for that. buying more right now

and then another faggot..

>buy BAT months ago
>shill it on Veeky Forums
>"fuck off lol STOX"
>tell everyone about the team and Mercury
>get ignore
>now suddenly everyone is buying BAT even though it hasn't mooned but is still at ATH
>Mercury pushed back again
>"WTF THIS PND?!"
wait for Mercury you autists. BAT was always a long term hodl.

It's still sinking

fucking handlets

It absolutely can go down lower. Before the august hardfork, it dipped twice below 10 cents.

P R I C E D I N
R
I
C
E
D
I
N

I can't decide if I should keep holding $2k worth of bags or dump it and put it in XRP. I only have about 2k xrp and it's still looking bullish, but BAT has to come back up eventually....

Ah, I see you follow the biz method

My original plan was perfect, sell LTC for BAT... was looking good. Sell BAT after Mercury then put it all in on XRP on this past saturday... but those fucktard devs screwed me good by not releasing the uodate

Hahaha switching Titanics midstream

you first mistake was following news instead of meme triangles. they arent a meme

>bought at 17 cents and won't sell until it's $5

just like how dgb and sia have to come back up eventually right?

Good job, you named a coin that never came back. It has never dipped below 17 cents. Suck my dick

meme triangles showed that there was some decent support in the 4800 and 5500 range but look what has happened, all it took was btc to up 5% and devs to delay another week and it shits itself to death.

For a a company so fixated on milestone delivery, coin stability and no market manipulation they did a good job of that didn't they.

Thing is, it could go much lower. Instead of going all in, you should have only bought a portion of what you're willing to spend and slowly add more every time it drops more.

indeed, bat is an experiment for larger companies and established devs who are not in the crypto scene too see how potential businesses and startups work in this market. it might just take a national coin like the Chinese or Russian one to get people interested.

I think bat could touch 3,5k

no bitch, meme triangles are the plan of action
if it breaks up, you moon
if it breaks down, you SELL and cut that shit IMMEDIATELY

lol fuck that pussy shit nigger

You had fair warning.