en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Basian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be a mountain shithole
>horse archers ignore you
>We wuz strong and unconquered and shit

Gooks fear the kartvelian warrior

>horse archer ignores Mountain
>conquered Tibet

Mongols have tried to conquer Georgia but they have failed to fully incorporate western part of it.

Western Georgia (Imereti) kept independnece, while Trebizond were under vassal dependency to Ilkhanate

pic related

>horse archers ignore you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Partskhisi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ertsukhi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Didgori

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Shamkor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Basian

FUCKING KEK HORSE ARCHER TURK BTFO

Dai Nam was a jungle shithole and they still couldn't conquer that

What is Georgia anyways? Like what are their people? They've existed since the dawn of history in their little mountain snug but never had an empire or any major historical influence.

Caucasians non-IEs of the alpine race, nothing interesting.

They are just regular mountain-niggers who are only remembered for producing one of the most brutal tyrants in history.

Georgia is to Russia, what Vietnam is to China

Georgia had its golden age in12-13th century but got weakened by Mongol invasion.
top events:
destroyed greater seljuk empire at battle of Didgori
liberated and vassalized most of Caucasus
raided northern Iran
created Trebizond Empire

Georgia planning to join crusades but sudenly Mongols arrived

*blocks your path*

The scum of the Earth!

What did they mean by this?

I keep trying to build a CK2 Gerogian Empire that spans from Siberia to Persia, and into the Levant but I always get killed by Muslims.

I need Prestor John the 10th to make it to EU4 so I can colonize Africa for Georgia.

I love how the article about the conquest of Georgia does not include the conquest of Georgia happening.

Mongols invaded and annexed south-eastern Georgia but western part of it kept independnece.

They literally swept through Georgia, annihilated its army, and forced the Georgians under their yoke. Georgians were utterly and indisputably BTFO.

Man, I wish Georgia wouldn't get steam rolled every time I play CK2. I always gotta cheat so the the byzzies, Mongols and muzzies don't blob 'em.

A state in my country.