PINK WOJAK DAY

Today is capitulation day. The same thing happened before the last fork. Stratis went down 20% in one day and then rose up 80% in the few days after.

Every alt is experiencing accelerated selling, not just LINK or whatever shitcoin you're holding. Literally the entire market is tanking today.

Whales are causing panic across the board and scooping up cheap coins. It's an opportunity to get into good projects at cheap prices. Don't waste it.

retard

we'll see who's the retard with regrets in a few days, user

what your getting user?

People are selling their shitcoins for Bitcoin, because shitcoins are shit.

t. Mandelay Bay shooter's brother

Any good project that's dumped to the gutter and has whale activity. XEL, VIA, UBQ for example

Just bought 100k sushi, all COMPED.

buy the dips retard

quote me when in a few days Veeky Forums will be full of pink wojak stories selling into whale buy orders at bottoms

>bought
>comped

pick one
*flicks head in comped*

WHICH ONES. THERE IS SO MUCH I NEED TO LEARN AND SO LITTLE TIME

Brought korecoin in its 13% dip used only $500 though because I'm poor

Buy Link, ODN and omg when they're low.

Watch Ark, Bat. Get in when you're comfortable with these shitcoins

i bought some odn at 9k and sold at 10k for 10% but maybe it hsould have been holded

>all those sell orders on every coin

like with Stox, especially. they just got 3 british gambling licenses, and now a gook gambling license in macao. they're getting added to Bancor tomorrow too, yet it's dumping. the jews! it's always the jews.

this girl is Asian

this.

did you just samefag your own shill

dude come on...

Comped!

i'm just so excited about Stox and i want to save you street shitters from poverty. i'm doing this for you.

Pathetic.

Made a binance account to dump my DNT. I'm done with this shitcoin.
Now, do I buy more OMG or LINK?

buy Stox, you brain dead mutant.

are you doing it? tell me what you're clicking.

>actually buying Stox

great, thanks. you won't regret it!

I'm not buying Stox, ffs. The DNT was only 1% of my portfolio and I'm not adding a new (unhyped) shitcoin for that amount.

you should though. what's your objection to making a smart investment?

how much are they paying you fucking Pajeet

I'm tired of babysitting tiny positions. And I hate stox for their shitty advertisement anyway.

what's there to babysit? you're being dramatic. yea well moshe is a filthy kike and he did lie about niggerweather but...i'm over that now. onwards and upwards!

Pedos get off my board. REEEEEEE

>implying i'd even lay a finger on my goddess

Kys.

God I wish I could give you the rope myself

>he's american
>he fucks whales

bestiality is worse

Disgusting!

Dunno what fucking planet you life on but stratis never went up 80%

from 100k to 180k in a week, silly user. Right after capitulation. What is 80k / 100k? 80%

Yea that never happend outside of the may bullrun, nice coping goyim

Isn't stratis a hopeless case?

Are people that new or did everyone just forget that Sundays are always dip days for crypto? Every single Sunday since August has seen 10+% dips in all relatively stable coins, and then they go back up by mid day Tuesday, and generally even higher by Friday than they were the week before.

because you're such a hopeless brainlet i'll actually screenshot the chart for you

weekend dip is a meme

>muh weekend dip

Is there an argument in there somewhere? I have personally observed this phenomenon. I'm not saying it is an objective law, just that I've seen it happen.

fucking weekend dips. just leave your money in fuckers.

good for the whales, this is a great pre-Sibos market manip to enduce temporary FUD before everything spikes again.
>all these chicken littles thinking the sky is falling because it rains
enjoy your zero lambos, faggots.

This your first week in crypto?

coulda sold my shit for 3btc yesterday £10500

but now I have 2.46btc or £8600

I can't wait for everyone to fomo into btc at the last minute for muh free fork monies
Then whales dump on everyone and put all profits back into the cheap as shit alts

when it's a bear market, weekend dips happen
pretty obvious bear market for altcoins right now as segwit is being implemented on bitcoin
why is this bad for alts?
well this means btc is useable again.
everything that made a name for itself as a "better bitcoin" is basically getting BTFO. shit like digibyte, decred, litecoin - all of it is worthless.

alts will be in bull market once btc stabilizes after the fork. since shorts don't give you B2x this time, there is no incentive to fuck with the BTC price before the fork.

Hence, once the fork is settled, alts will start another bullcycle

Eh, I was never particularly sold on most of the "alts" anyways. I pretty much have money Link (which I bought at like $.17), Xrp which I bought at ($.15), and Eth, none of which are really aiming to be replacements for BTC, and in fact actually rely on BTC trading to be relatively stable in order to be functional and viable.

didnt you read what he said, it's a dip before a jump, you could have sold your shit for 3btc yesterday, but you'll be able to sell it for 3.5 if you hold awhile

the btc fork shouldnt be for another 40 or so days. what is this fuckery

Yeah, shit's crazy. Is Bitcoin going to bleed out alts for an entire month?

dont forget to buy ARK

thats what happened last time.

Im a noob and shouldn't try to time the market
I'll just hold
but it will hurt a little

I hope I'm wrong, but I bet she has a revolting personality