Anyone small dick here? Do you care do you still get girls?

Anyone small dick here? Do you care do you still get girls?

I always felt until I had a small dick until I was face to face a dick I considered small looking. Looking into a dick's eye makes it look so huge.

That was the last penis I sucked and after that I was comfortable with my own

Grill here.

Been with a dicklet for 6 years now. Learn to use your hands while your in her and tongue when you're not.

Forplay will put you above the rest and make her forget about Tyrone.

this. my best friend is a manlet and a dicklet, but he doesn't really care about being a dicklet while being a manlet causes him a good amount of grief

Lol kys fag :^)

Srsly tho, unless ur girl is a thirsty slut, u shouldnt worry bout it

Sounds like you need a real man with an 8x6 baby

Yeah but they leave shortly after, one stayed for a bit but eventually she tried to cuck me so I ended it

6 inches here, probably gonna kms soon.

tell me about it, 6.5x5.3 here
why did god fucking curse us dicklets bros?

Had a 9x5.6. It was fun, but dicks don't help pay the bills and big dicks don't gaurentee that you'll be good in bed.

I have way more orgasms with the current man who uses his hands.

What's dicklets stats?

What do you call a dicklet your boyfriend is probably normal size you've just been with bigger dudes. I'm 4 inches I don't understand how a girl could be happy with me I get it dick size isn't everything but sex matters in a relationship.

4x4
By the time he puts it in though, I'm so sensitive from the multipul orgasms he gave me before that I scream from it anyways.

If OP is still around, don't sweat your size. Just gain some skill.

Wow literally the same thanks! How did he go about telling you did he tell you before you had sex or nah? The thing I'm most worried about is whether to tell a girl or not.

Does it not bother you that he isn't stretching that pussy out?

So basically your current bf is a cuck. He's taking care of your financial needs while you visit Tyrone and Chad from time to time

He didn't tell me, we got in the flow of things and I discovered it when I pulled down his pants.

We laugh about the story now, but he lost his boner when I first saw it since he had anxiety issues about it. But I just got on my knees and started sucking. He jokes about how that was the moment he knew I was a keeper.

I would say though that it really depends on the girl whether you should tell her or not beforehand.

dude most girls aren't the vaping whores /r9k/ kissless handheldless virgins have told you they are

do they like getting fucked by big dicks? ye. will most of them break up with you over a small dick? probably not.

>He's taking care of your financial needs while you visit Tyrone and Chad from time to time

where did you get that from autismo?

jesus, get off Veeky Forums you underage retard. you're mind is rotting from all the cuck memes

Thanks that's good to know I guess I just won't have one night stands or shit like that haha thanks you made me feel better about my situation.

Girl I had sex with said it didn't count since I was so small, I'm a 5.5x6 I don't understand no girl has ever said this to me before, I was never really worried about my size til this no girl ever said to me before and now I don't want to leave my house. ;_;

6 inches is pretty girthy mang. You dodged a bullet. She probably only wants bbc

Yeah, honestly one night stands will be your worst enemy.

It took a good solid 2 months before my boyfriend stopped losing his boner randomly while we were having sex because of prior issues he had with some casual encounters.

It'll do nothing but ruin your ego, and no one deserves shitty sexual confidence.

That being said, stay away from shitty women and put some effort into forplay and you'll find someone worth it eventually.

you sure you don't want a huge cock?

foreplay without huge cock is like joke without punchline. and you know how those are.

She was a one night stand but, she's not pretty or anything but dissatisfaction still lingers, also I'm probably going to kill myself anyways, but thanks for the reply, c ya on the flip pity flop

>joke
>no punch line
*cough cough
*Ahem

>Foreplay
>small penis
*cough cough
*Ahem

>calls her man dicklet
Pretends it doesn't bother her
Top kek

>grill here
Nope, you're a gay dude size queen and you think 6x5.5 is small.
OP is likely 4x4

Please read Like I said previously, if I've already cum multiple times by his hand, it doesn't matter the size of what he puts in, im screaming either way.

don't give up hope! the worlds first successful penis transplant just happened recently! In a few years they will perfect it and be able to wire up your nerve endings to your dick and your brain, so you can have erections and use it just like your old dick.

You can even take stem cells from your body for your dick and modify them to be however big you want!

I'm still debating if I should be 10, 11, 12, or 13 inches.
I want to be comically big, so big she just can't believe it, but I also want it to be usable.

>9x5.6

This is serious pencildick. Troll confirmed.

cause she's a used up whore, who went full dick carousel and now settled down for a dicklet beta cuck

What is reading comprehension: the thread

Trips have spoken.
Multipul orgasms are the answer.

Brehs, understand that everyone must compensate. Just because you are a dicklet doesn't mean you are fucked. It just means that you better have other redeeming qualities. Will your gf fantasize about Chad while you prod her with your baby benis. Probably. But in the end you still getting it in. Am I rite fellas? Amirite? :(
Oh god I'm a 4x3 dicklet. Gonna km real soon

Your bf can tell when your fake screaming when he puts his baby dick in. Don't even bother. It does do anything for his confidence.

I'm 14cm or 5.5" in reatard measurements and I never failed to make a girl cum.

I don't fake anything. Or at least, after the first 6 months, let alone the 6 years we've been together you shouldn't be faking jack. If you feel the need to fake, you shouldn't be with that person.

Wtf

How did you know this dicklet was husbando material?

I have a 6in and i only had sex once but it often slipped out when pounding?
How can you have proper sex with even less

I don't get it. A vagina is only about 4 inches deep.
I've seen quite some dicks, but none of it was longer than about 7 inch.
Seriously, I think man are fucking liars when it comes to dick size.

both are small senpai

refer to
>Had a 9x5.6. It was fun, but dicks don't help pay the bills

Its all about the money first boys.

>tfw only 7'

How can you even call this a dick. I'm practically a girl.

Yeah your "friend" heheheh

>tfw 7.5x4
>penis only good for sewing, crocheting, and hypodermic injections

My boyfriend is 6.8 (not sure on girth sry) and I feel like it's too big, I need to be really wet to stop discomfort.

I think you all need to stop being so self conscious about the size of your penis, the only women who can take a 8 inch dong comfortably are insufferable whores like this coal burner Do you guys really want an attention whore who needs a 10 inch nigger dick to be satisfied?

He had his shit together. We both have steady jobs and he's not a manchild i have to take care of so our apartment is always clean between the both of us.

I know its a joke but somehow this still triggers me every time lol

double dicklet-manlet combo here

never been a problem for me so far. if a girl doesnt like it, thats fine. no fault of my own so i cant be bothered to care. gotta learn to have some self respect about who you are inherently (being overweight is not who you are, you fucking fat cunt), even if youre into dicklet mode

How do I get over the anxiety I have about my dick size?

plenty of methods
>sex change

>become trap

>castration

>lobotomy

>suicide

I have a small, extremely curved, premature ejaculating dick. I am terrified of being laughed at or viewed with disgust and refuse to have a gf.

Ironically, I'm 6'1 and am viewed as 9/10 for facial aesthetics. Which means women hit on me all the time. I never respond.

My friends see this and they think there's something wrong with me. Now I hear rumours that they think I'm secretly gay. I hate my life.

2 steps

1) accept that you can't change it
2) make a habit of pointing out every flaw you see on people you pass in your day to day life so you get used to coming up with insults on the fly that you can use as ammunition if anyone brings up your dick size

do you plan to live the rest of your life this way because you can't change your dick? grow up senpai. you can't run from yourself forever. accept it now and live a good fulfilling life. you have a shitty dick. if you're so easily defined by just your dick, youre a fucking faggot who's not alone because your dick sucks, youre alone because you have nothing else to offer besides a shitty dick.

Just learn to get off on the distain in a woman when you hook up with her for hours and then decline her sex

>youre alone because you have nothing else to offer besides a shitty dick.

I'm ivy league educated, earning six figures, own my own home, tall, handsome, articulate, funny but who cares? That's enough to have lots of friends, which I have. But you need to have sex in a relationship and if you bring all that but the sex, you're a fucking roommate. And I'm not going good to date ugly insecure people because they'll be more tolerant of my shite junk. Fuck it. I'm just going to earn my money and leave it at that.

That's crazy advice. Why would that appeal? It would just make me look like a maniac. I hope you're drunk or something

>20 year old virgin
>girls hit on me all the time and have done since I was 17
>only had one blowjob and I don't even remember it
>friends think im gay
>my dicks a good size I'm just scared my banjo string will break and bleed and I'll embarrass myself

;'( hold me

Once had an Asian hooker laugh at my dick before we fucked, but yet when I put it in doggy style she made a yelp and made a fuss for me to do it missionary.
I don't know what to think

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

8"x6" cock owner here, oh yeah!

post it then

>not postin rulered pic

why even post

have huge quads mang... and kinda fat... dick is ok, but looks so small next to these 5pl8 movers.

My dick has been on this site so often only new-fags haven't seen my dick

only 7.5 inches here feels bad man

i have a huge dick but average looks. wanna swap?

>Once had an Asian hooker laugh at my dick

I would have killed her and buried her in the woods.

I know that feel bro

6.5x4
Us pencil dicks must bear a different cross.

You have no idea what you're getting yourself into. You're in the much better position.

btw, /lgbt/ said i'm ugly and they can't point out why except my eyes are dead

>I'm just scared my banjo string will break and bleed

Dafuq? What are you saying?

be 6.5x5.5

>girl ask me, "Should it be that small?"

Even though her legs are shaking, and she's screaming into pillows? I mean, wtf m8?

That's a pencil dick, mate

with girls, everything is based on looks

A man after my own heart.

it's pretty chubbed out tbhfamily. I know my dick isn't skinny, that's for sure. I guess it just looks small.

I guess. Girls are stupid as fuck mang. Nice triple numbers you acheived at the end of your by years of schooling and proper decision making.