Is it okay to name my upcoming son Diocletian?

is it okay to name my upcoming son Diocletian?

Do you want him to get bullied

name him Stilicho

>tfw wanted to name kid Caesar but realised people would just think he was a latino kid

He'll either fight back or fall to the wayside. It's up to him.

No.

As long as you don't get him baptised.

Is the Name of Diocletian Helping or Hurting You?
All names are not equal. Diocletian, the names you use create your life experiences. Find out how all the names you use and the energy they create have shaped your life. Request a Free Name Report.

The name of Diocletian creates a very likable easy going and good-natured personality with a love for people.

You will do anything to avoid friction among others.

You could have musical or artistic talents but find it difficult to concentrate your efforts in one area long enough to accomplish anything.

Spontaneous, happy-go-lucky, and expressive yourself, you like to see people happy and go out of your way to create harmony amongst them.

You find it difficult to discipline your desires and emotional feelings.

Too idealistic and impractical through the use of this name, you would not find it easy to make a success in the business world.

You are inclined to procrastinate and let things slide and to make promises that you find difficult to fulfil although you have the best of intentions.
Health Analysis

Your health would be affected through the fluid functions, liver trouble, or a weak back.

dear god no

No. Please don't be a parent that passes their autism and insecurities off to their child.

Where are you from?

>no! Don't do it! You should name your son something safe like John or Robert!
Sure is reddit in here. Go for it op.

stop being autistic

Stop being reddit

As a middle name. Make his first name something respectable, like Robert.

I am gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you are an Amerigoblin, so you should probably name him Blargh Cheeseburger

>not being retarded is reddit
>muh unique names
You're a woman no?

LMAO
AMERIGLOBULES BTFO
HOW WILL FARTSHARTMARTS EVER RECOVER?
BASED EUROP-RICH DESTROYING AMERIPOOOOOOOOOOORNIGGERS

Fatboy Fat is *the* American name, though.

Have a nickname for him but yeah sure whatever

Yeah I let my son name himself Skeletor.

I'd rather use a more well-known Roman name. Augustus, Marcus, Hadrian, maybe Justin(ian) or even Alexander, from Alexios. K/Constantine's another one, though it sounds quite Greek. I knew a guy named Marius once, so that's possible too.

>Matthew
>Hebrew

am I...a merchant?

>Diocletian
Might as well call him nigger faggot

horrible picture t.b.h

anglo-saxon, germanic, norman, and latin names are all mixed up

Who the fuck names their kid Braxton

Fun names are for the middle, safe names are for first. It doesn't have to be chris or john, but it should be reasonable. There's few Alvins, few Felix's, you could even swing Leopold. Perfectly safe and semi-unique first names.

The parents of Braxton Bragg, Confederate General. And maybe, like, three other sets of parents in history?

>Hunter
>Tanner
>Baker
Only Burgers are retarded enough to use these as first names. Holy fuck.

Dio is the one doing the bullying

No, it is not.

My daughter.

Is it ok? Sure, why not, I don’t see what would make it immoral. He’s probably not going to be very happy about it.