I told you guys

But you didn't listen. You never did. You called me a deluded Arkie. You didn't board the Ark.
And now it's going to skyrocket.

lol ok then. see you at 40k sats

if (coin.wentUp()) {
self.postOnFourChan("SEE I TOLD YOU GUYS. IT'S LIKE YOU HATE BEING POOR")
} else {
self.postOnFourChan("REEEEEEEEEEEE")
}

IT'S HAPPENING, THE VOLUME IS PICKING UP OHHH BOIIIIIIII

Oh shit... not a drill!

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 50%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

2k arklet here. am I gonna make it?

Of course, you boarded the Ark

sell this trash

yes plz give me your bags
I need to increase my staking payout so please hand over as much ark as you have as cheap as possible.

Go for it just sold 1000 on Bittrex. Enjoy 30k sats

We're all gonna make it. I called 50k as a support ever since we dropped under 70k. My TA says we go back to 70k in the next 8-10 hours, 90k in ~two days. Already balls deep. We are not going to need those pink wojaks anymore.

if this shit breaks the 50k sat wall we will prob see like 30k or sth, will buy in then after I finished riding the btc train

you are actually really deluded. This shit wont gon anything near 60k sat with the btc double fork on the horizon, but enjoy holding your bags, if you get emotionally attached to a coin, you are doomed in this market

>inb4 muh tech
>muh solid team (LOL)
>inb4 hodl
>muh moon

Not happening. 50k held out. Whale finally made its move, volume is picking up.
I care about profits, nothing else. The moment I reach my price target (95k) I am selling all of it.

>falling on low volume
Did anyone honestly think this is anything else than whale suppressing the price?

This tbqh. Fork is gonna send ARK down a lot further. your sentimental bagholding is going to ass fuck you

Whens the fucking support?

Let's see who's right tomorrow.

then expect waiting at least 3-6 months, which is like years in this market, what exactly does ark better then competitors like omisego, that are actually sponsored by the 5th biggest banking conglomerate and are a real fucking company?

Don't get me wrong, I was heavily invested in Ark, their concept and wallet is probably one of the best on the market BUT they just seem to lack people that know how to market stuff, which you know, is the only important thing - generating hype, so people actually want to use your product or even know about it.

are you actually comparing an eth shittoken with an ambitious blockchain that intends to integrate more services, data sources and tx types than any other crypto in existence?

>what exactly does ark better then competitors like omisego
My dude, I made shitton riding a fucking Bitbean. Don't tell me anything about fundamentals, I care about them very little, as long as the coin is not an obvious pnd scam.

Fellow arkies our Korean brothers are going to save us after the Korean exchange upbit is going live.