People stare at my ass whenever I do squats at the gym

People stare at my ass whenever I do squats at the gym

I'm a boy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cKHUgJ5suIA?t=253
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well what are you waiting for? Post your boipucci

This.

I'm not gay, that's the problem. I want to get big one day so people stare at me when I curls or pulldowns

Why the fuck are people always looking at my ass when I squat

Cuz asses are the truth.

youtu.be/cKHUgJ5suIA?t=253

Post pucci

Fuckinh lol
N-No

How 2 get smaller ass while doing SS and eating at surplus

I'm a guy too and people check out my ass too.
I wear loose shorts now.

I've always been wearing loose shorts, doesn't stop them but it's definitely worse if I ever wear compression shorts

Front squats

I often have people staring too. If they are anything like me, they are looking at the lower back to see form, or they've never seen someone squat more than 3plate.

I don't really care if homos lust after my boipussy though.

What?
I squat 1pl8...

>I'm not gay
yet

Then they are probably cringing at your form and/or bitch weights, but are too chickenshit to tell you.

I have perfect form, that's why I don't try to overload when I can't do it properly
And if they're laughing at my babyweights they'd be looking at the weights not my ass

Perfect form means nothing if the weight isn't a challenge.
If you're finding it hard progressing from 1 plate it means your form is bad.

And yes, sometimes people aren't autistic, sometimes they don't force their eyes to stay unfocused and pointed in a corner as to avoid catching anyones eye.
If you look at someone from a distance, do you force yourself to only look at their face? Do you not ever notice what kind of shirt or shoes they are wearing?

Well I started at 0.5 pl8 like a month ago so progress is fine, and I squat a bit more than 1pl8 already anyways

BOY

PUCCI

Is this the male version of tits or gtfo

Yes

Look OP if you want real advice you're gonna need to show us what we're dealing with here

So what? Are the dudes coming over and trying to plow you up the butt? Just hit your fucking squats and move on with your life.

I stare at people who squat to check their form, I'm still DYEL so I figure they understand I'm checking their form not their arse considering they do actually squat heavy.

>tfw nobody pumps their cum in me while I get sick gains

Why live?

if fags and women don't stare at your ass all the time in or outside of the gym you aren't squatting enough

Where are you user? I'm sick of seeing twinkbaits at the gym who squat in tight yoga pants but don't actually want to be fucked senseless.

I live near San Antonio in Texas.
>tfw haven't got any action in almost a year because I'm so fucking beta

>Texas
Why don't you just seduce one of those closeted Christian boys?