Can someone tell me the "Legend of Zyzz"?

i am "new" here and see his pics all over this board .. who is this guy? some storys?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/zyzz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a gay guy that overcame the negative stereotypes against homosexuals at the time and actually gained respect on Veeky Forums.

to make it real concise, he was a poster here. he started off as a real skinny kid and eventually got really toned and got a nice body (he was a big time juicer, but also didn't take care of his body that much, lots of partying, drugs, etc.). he had a lot of quotes and catchphrases that became popular here. he died pretty early in a sauna.

he's essentially just the mascot of fit

>1.Be hungry skellington
>2. He read the sticky
>3. ???
>4. PROFIT

His name is Mark Rippetoe, inventor of the squat

thx guys

wait were do i find the sticky?

up your butt and around the corner, cross the street to california

who should play him in the inevitable biopic?

I was thinking maybe Justin Peeper

>inventor of the squat
why did this make me kek

Looks like an anime character

This. He died of AIDS.

Pajeet who shit in the street. Posted under the name Roger Estep. Did gay 4 pay prostitution. Got AIDS. Died in a sauna in Thailand when under age lady boys and a dildo in his ass.

Because you found it humorous

*The Squatâ„¢

In for Chestbrah playing his dad. Cameo ofc, Said is way to awkward to have any lines in the film.

idris elba

He was famous for giving free scoops on the board.

he invented the phrase dyel

probabal troll but, he was a wow player who became shredded and in our minds we felt if we could become as shredded as him we would give no fucks and get bitch's. Then i found out he wasn't natty and actually died, pretty much lost my motivation to lift and even though i still lift its casual and non energetic as fuck

Some juiced up camwhore who paid/begged women to pose with him in staged photographs and the like.
Was a relentless self promoter.
Was on his way to being the most sought after piece of ass in the g4p "aesthetics" scene before he "died of heartfailure in a sauna".

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/zyzz

Zyzz is a meme?

He's will be providing cookies for production staff

Cuz at the end of the day bro, you've got to listen to this. If your a fucking shredded sick cunt, you can get away with anything bro

He read the sticky and made it then died in a sauna. I guess that's proof that even if you make it life will still fuck you in the ass brah.

Is this real?

How big would zyzz be today? Would he have millions of Instagram followers?

yes lmao over 1.6m #zyzz tags alone on insta

OP is a faggot. Guy in picture is a faggot.