Anybody out there review this is it worth it?

Anybody out there review this is it worth it?

It's literal shit but people post it to bait some fags without knowledge to buy it.

It's the gold standard of protein powders.

t. little guy

I use it, I like it. Mocha is kickass.

good, simple whey protein with good flavor, really I don't see any reason to buy another brand, being using it for the last 8 months, bretty gud.

Im with strawberry right now. Fuckin A

Should I buy the 50$ one?

Yeah, why not. Id say buy the 30€ first id say cause you never know, maybe it has some ingredient that fucks your stomach up. But as long as you double check everything and youre not intolerant to anything, buy the 50

Ughhh.....

it's alright. tastes good and dissolves in milk great

cheap as shit too. $100 for 10lbs

can't tell if troll but if you think 10lbs for $100 for this is cheap you are retarded. Back in 2007 this shit was like $49 before this shit hit main stream and everyone was buying "protein". Even with inflation 100$ is hella expensive, you can get another protein for half the price. They took over the protein world first so that have the most reviews and people don't actually know if its working as well as it claims.

With that being said i use this and it is the gold standard.

fuck off ON shills

yo m8 just bought strawberry from amazon, hope it's fucking gr8

you cutting it with milk or water?

Poor fag please, leave.

>cheap as shit too. $100 for 10lbs

i just bought 11 lbs for 50 bucks.

how is this cheap again?

This thread every single day.
>picture of an ON product
>hey guise have you tried this? is it good/worth it?

At least they've stopped using the same filename and just go with image.jpg

what protein powder, if any, do you use?

Personally I enjoy iso pure whey protein.

ON is overrated and tastes like a wet queef

Bout to finish my 5lb jar of extreme milk chocolate. It was good for the first weeks, then it turned to shit. I started hating it. It was a chore to finish.
What are some decent flavors to get?

Been on Syner-6 for a while because it's pretty cheap with a discount I get from the importer. Isolate/concentrate blend with extra Glutamine, carbs and other shit. Used to take simple Hera 80 since it's the most common brand around here.
Probably don't have those brands in burgerland tho.

Mocha and Chocolate malt are pretty good.

If protein was supermarkets, ON would be safeway
pricey and about as good as any other protein powder but hey, it's easy to find, it's literally everywhere that sells protein
and like Safeway, you really shouldn't shop there.

I used to use this, it would make me a little light headed or sometimes feel nauseous.

I switched to a plant-based whey and I feel much better after taking it.

But I like safe way.
>2 for 4 ben n jerrys
>$4 greek yogurt
The good kind too. This is the only store that sells this specific kind + for cheap

so what does this shit really do? I can get more protein eating chicken.

>Not knowing the difference between dollars and pounds

Amino acids, BCAA.
>You can get more protein
You probably can, but protein powder is a more convenient way of getting the same amount you can get from chicken. I only use about a scoop a day

>not knowing the difference between euros and pounds

You autist off yourself as soon as possible.

>so what does this shit really do? I can get more protein eating chicken.

You can get more protein eating spinach too, but just like chicken you will have to pay a lot more and eat a lot more volume faggot.

Lads i just started getting to the gym and im getting this, What other supplements should i look at? Maybe some BCAA?

BCAA is a must have if you're not bulking.
Other than that a pre work isn't bad and some vitamins if you're not a heavy fruit/vegetables eater like me.

Oh yeah and creatine works too, I mainly use Amino X and Muscle Tech's creatine, I mix them together.