Tfw too intellectual to work

>tfw too intellectual to work

Obvious bait, but just find more intellectual work if you're so bright.

>lazyfags thinking they are intelligent or special
>b-but muh 160 internet IQ test!

Brainlets need not apply.

I don't think intellectual is the right word for it.

I will never work a day in my life past what the minimum requirement of me living is. I think people who chase salaries just to buy more expensive things to increase their happiness are irrational. I'm willing to bet that 75% of people who think having a high salary matters think it matters for the wrong reason or are pressured by peers to obtain that social status.

t. someone who has lived off of $12k part time work for the past 2 years

Wait until your parents make you get a bigboy job kiddo.

I already have a house paid off and will never need to work a 'big boy' job.

are you okay

how do you live cheap?

Don't have a gf, rich daddy, parents already paid off my house and never pressure me to conform to the 40 hour workweek.

don't use credit cards except for raising credit
don't buy clothes that aren't from walmart
don't pay for TV
don't travel
don't go to college. period.

Ifyou were smart enough you'd get a good job and work hard at it for a while, and then live off the returns from the capital for the rest of your life.

Goddammit I wish to fucking hell I had joined the military first before a college. But goddamn . I wanted pussy. And the "college experience"
Such a waste. I'm a terrible student .
At least when I do graduate I can become an officer at least ayyyeee

>If you were smart you'd spend your youth working full time so you have money when you're 40 and tired
no thank you

>rich daddy gave me everything i have
must be nice being so intellectual

well at the rate you're going you're gonna be 40 and tired with nothing and no-one in your life.

to each his own i guess. I don't want to rot in a cheap apartment my whole life though.

i get this and i agree with it, and plan to do the same in the future, i am currently not working and plan to go travelling soon with savings, then when i get back work minimum amount for what i need

there is no point in working 40+ hours a week for a big salary when you are just wasting your life in work

meanwhile working part time, someone could have a lot more free time to enjoy what they want and live minimally without the fancy car and huge house that society says we should have, but at the end of the day these are just items to show others you are better than them, and at the end of the day no one gives a fuck about you living in your massive house and driving your top of the range car

happiness cannot be bought, get what you need and live your life an dont worry about impressing other people, do everything for yourself

Yeah this I have higher standards and like women/clothes that aren't from Walmart/traveling/living life.

Do you think life ends when you're 40? You may be comfy now but you can't sustain it forever. You'll get bored/complacent and want more out of your life.

I don't want to have a pissing contest but I'm 22 and have a house and car paid off. My bf lives with me and chooses to work full time for more money. I have several sources of freelance work and when the time comes I'd like to ramp up my freelancing so I can purchase an additional property to rent out. I'm more than content and think my life direction is going great with hardly any stress. I think working full time just to have more money is silly when you're just going to look back one day and wish you had time, not money.

I am dyel though, so you can make fun of me for that.

I doubt I'll ever get bored of it.

dont travel is a stupid one

everyone should travel and see the world and experience new things

just learn how to travel with no money

get last minute deals or book in advance for flights, hitchhike or get buses and trains, stay in cheap ass hostels or camp for free, eat from supermarkets and dont fall for the tourists traps, live like a local when you travel

>travel somewhere
>get gunned down at airport

how much money do you get from your bf / how much shit does he buy you?

how much money did you get from mummy and daddy?

>rich daddy
>my bf works full time
>someone who has lived off of $12k part time work for the past 2 years
ahh it all makes sense now

kek. so "intellectual"

Absolutely nothing. We don't even eat out.

They're still alive and don't have anything to give me.

>dad makes as much as I do working full time
*tips*

you split the cost of all bills and expenses 50/50 with your bf?

i dont believe you

>tfw too fit to read books.
I'm too athletic, my metabolism prioritizes energy spent on working muscles constantly.

>my bf
Lel I will literally never be jealous of a faggot or a girl, regardless of whichever you are.
>fags: hated for their shitty, flamboyent culture
>girls: weak and overly emotional
You'll never escape the fact that by having a bf you are one of those two. Your life is automatically worse than mine. Also, have fun never achieving anything meaningful for yourself and just riding your daddy's coattails for your entire shitty life.

>being so insecure you have to make a competition against an anonymous poster on a pretend fitness imageboard

>tfw no 22 year old child to raise
Bf confirmed cuck.

>I don't work
>bf "chooses" to work
I bet he chooses to have running water, electricity, and food too.

Did he strike a nerve cupcake?

Bump. I'm too intellectual to work full time so I have my bf do that for me too.

You pretty much live how I want to live.

I don't care about playing some normalcuck pissing game and jumping through hoops to get a gf and become a shell of myself.

Low stress lifestyle best lifestyle.

Enjoy getting blue on blue'd m8

/NEET/ general.

I hope this is bait you fucking retard
>my dad gave me a small loan of a million dollars
Bitch.

Lol. As if pussy isn't easy to get in the military. Especially from those airforce girls. Looks like you dun fucked up.

My parents pretty much did this. They just stayed in hostels and worked jobs in whatever country they were in so that they could get to the next, and to be honest it sounds a lot more fun than planning a trip.

dude me and my gf ate for like 2 days off of six euros worth of chorizo and bread from a corner market in Spain
>this guy knows what he is talkin bout

Yeah that's I'm doing next month.

Go on a website like skyscanner.net, leave the destination blank, put in "cheapest month" and find the cheapest flight to anywhere.

Cheapest plane tickets you can get.

You don't know how to greentext do you newfriend?

Everyone's an intellectual in their minds. Try applying yourself to see how stupid you actually are.

>who
the
>fuck
are you?
>the greentext
po>lice
>IDOWHADDIWANTNIGGAR

Sort of true, but you're intelligent generally do begin to develop an understanding that you are more "awake" than the average person, that you are capable of thinking in ways they are not, even if you haven't proven yourself useful.

but if you're intelligent you*
fuck it