How do you deal with being surrounded by Brainlets?

I meet them halfway and engage them. You?

I beat them into submission and create propaganda to be spread on Veeky Forums so they waken up.

You shouldn't do that immediately

I tell them jokes about Rick and Morty (and they obviously can't understand them because they r dumb as hell)
Anyways; praise sagan and richard dawkins XD give me reddit karma

>Otto Weininger

lel
>everything evil is revenge

He would have supported Hitler 100%

Hitler famously said that he only knew one good Jew and he killed himself, meaning Weininger.

Ted K was right about everything and Varg is a cheap imitation, this is true.

He was actually greatly admired by Hitler and Himmler.

Varg's vaginal serfdom puts me off.
>pls honor the woman
>you're a dishonarabru beta if you don't treat wymyn with RESPECT
>muh mother earth
Then he goes on saying autism is actually a blessing of the gods or some shit just because his retarded French wife was diagnosed with autism.

Is Rene Guenon worth getting into?

I really hate muslims and view him as a traitor.

But he's right about women lol.

How do you expect to raise Great children if you treat mothers like shit and don't educate them? They just need to be educated properly.

I learned something new today.
That said why put Kevin Macdonald on the left?

>I really hate muslims

I wonder (((why)))

>That said why put Kevin Macdonald on the left?

Because Kevin Macdonald is a Brainlet American's understanding of the JQ. Weininger's is much more interesting and nuanced.

Weininger? Genius-tier? Nah, I don't think so. Thinking that there is some mystic essence to gender that goes beyond it just being an accident of the way that biology evolved on Earth is pretty automatically brainlet-tier.
That said, maybe I'm misinterpreting Weininger. It's been a while since I peeked into his stuff.

Yes, Evola's entire body of work was largely copied from Guenon or just presented Guenon's ideas with a different spin.

He was massively influential and was the first western author to genuinely understand the traditional eastern teachings. You have no right to speak at all on 'Tradition' unless you have read Guenon's books tbqh.

Guenon was a perennialist and viewed most of the major religions as different ways of understanding the ultimate truth. He chose Islam and moved to Egypt because he wanted to live in a genuinely traditional civilization. Western society have have traditions but it is not a Traditional civilization and has over the last few hundred years has become anti-traditional.

He would be completely opposed to Wahhabism and Islamists coming to the west and causing problems. He heavily criticizes those sorts of views in books and basically says people who take a fundamentalist/tribalist approach to religion are being brainlets who are failing to comprehend the metaphysical truth underpinning the religions. Try to think of the last time Sufis were causing problems in the west, they don't.

Take advantage of them

are you the same guy who keeps posting this image with different filenames

Agreed. Everybody needs a strong wife the likes of Bromhylda who will bring death upon you and an-hero to prove your love and get back at sluts.