I AM FREEEEEE

That's it. I just sold all my shitcoins. Heavy bags for months. DGB, XRP, STRAT, BITB, LBC, RDD, OMG, NEO, QTUM you name em, I got em.

> it's not a loss until you sell user

Yeah fuck that shit. Some of those shitcoins would need to do a 1000% for me to break even. Bagholding is a meme. It hurt a bit to sell at a loss but now I'm finally free and can look into the future to buy new shitcoins but this time with the lesson I learned.
Feels good man.

bag holding neo? lol were did u buy? $50 kys

Yeah I was actually up with QTUM and NEO. But I didn't know when to sell and hodl is a meme for shitcoins. So farewell to all of them

Why would you get rid of QTUM on the precipice of greatness?

I feel for you, sadly. I also have counts like Counterparty and Factom that would need 4x for me to even break even.

I have literally been scammed for a few thousand.

cant wait for you to buy some more bags, lol you will never make it, but just bitcoin and hold for a couple years, only way someone like you can make it

The only coin i'm bagholding is Verge.

I have Ripple that is going up, Chainlink.

I had SALT and bought at 7 bucks and sold at 4 and i'm pretty happy i did it because it tanked even harder.
Invested what i got out of it into chainlink

>I'm finally free and can look into the future to buy new shitcoins but this time with the lesson I learned.
>Feels good man.
kek I don't know why but I laughed hard, thanks OP

Shill me on counterparty

sitting on 250K here. I'll sell when it reaches 0.10 cents or so.

verge, that is.

user... if it has a fiat pair its not a shitcoin
(except for ripple)

This thread is why I am investing in shitcoins tonight after almost staying entirely in ETH, BTC and LTC for the whole year.

you making this post makes me so fucking bullish OP

They've been at the precipice of greatness for the past fucking month. This coin is just gonna drop more like it always has whenever there's big news/updates

AND IM FREE

Dogecoin is best coin because it is currently trading near a low and typically moons big once in a while.

I'm proud of you, user. I have a friend that isn't as open minded and is miserable bagholding a certain coin based around SOCIAL TIPPING...

I just hope he realizes the true cost of opportunity loss.

Don't forget this guy.

I'm so happy they sold me their bags

Sorry this guy I mean