Does anyone else find it profoundly intriguing and impressive how niggers are predominantly religious even though they...

Does anyone else find it profoundly intriguing and impressive how niggers are predominantly religious even though they could make a logical case to work against God in regards to his abandonment to their people? I just find it bizarre how this paradox exists.

Not all blacks live in squalor, and not all Whites are well off

God and Jesus are merely figures of the promise of good luck and wealth to niggers, kind of like how the Chinese threw away Siddhartha Gautama's teachings and turned him into a fatass holding coins. I spend so much time around them so I've become pretty well knowledgable.

their people are irrelevant to earths history and progression you snigger (snow nigger), there's a massive difference, how they are not brimming with atheists is astounding

thats how i see it too, as superficial, pastors who flaunt money and coalesce with strippers

>implying they aren't lifting out of Christianity and now mass-produced American corporate pop culture is becoming their new god

Everyone else it's one thing to be consumerist, but blacks take it to a whole new level.

>Oldest civilizations
>Built the Americas
>Irrelevant

No user, its the opposite of what you're thinking. Poor people need religion because it gives them the hope of a better life after the hell that is their present one. Whereas wealthier people are living pretty good lives now, so they don't need to hope for a better tomorrow

>not one civilization
>being proud of slavery LOL
>unintelligent
ftfy

so i am wondering how they are still promoting christ when they secretly know he fucked them over

there's a difference between being poor than being the face of poverty in all aspects of existence lol i dont get how they are still religious when they can make a case god "forgot" about them or just straight up doesn't like niggers, because it would make sense that they are just rough copies of humanity, sort of in the way you treat your dogs well but not as well as your actual children lol

Is this why rural and suburban retards are holding us back and why people in Hollywood and based business leaders like Bezos and Zuckerberg are the only ones who can lead their city people disciples into the future without retarded religion?

>What are niolitic civilizations
>What are moorish civilizations
>US blacks are literal descendants of founding fathers

It's easier to pray for things to get better than to put the crack pipe down and do something about it.

>Richest man to ever live
>Face of poverty

Pic one

>niggers are predominantly religious
Absolute meme. They are religious in a protestant sense. They aren't spiritual.

>literal who-ga boogas
>lmfao moors are virtually genetically white, Moroccans and Egyptians arent black even in any case Jamal
>slave descendants that are not even black anymore, being proud of slavery

wtf are you saying

another case for god setting them up for failure since the beginning of time, how can they be that dumb?

>rich people are less religious
>poor people are more religious
memes, memes and memes. Not a fact to be found.

"Black" Steph Curry is whiter than most Egyptians. Being "black" in America isn't black and white. Consistency.

I get that most people are jealous that black Americans inherited the greatest super power to ever exist by virtue of their colonial roots.

OP first off the majority of blacks are not what you believe they are and second off what you said wasn't very Christian of you either, remember "He who has never sinned shall throw the first stone"

And shame on you mods for keeping this thread up

I find it profoundly irritating that you not only refer to blacks as "niggers" but think that all blacks are the same, and dare call yourself a Christian. Also mods should delete this, has nothing to do with history/anthropology and is blatantly racist
>implying that OP reads the rules

>isn't it wierd that a historically marginalized and oppressed people seek out the only institutions willing to aid them, and now those institutions are an ingrained aspect of their culture?
wow, can't comprehend, so baffling

>Poor people need religion because it gives them the hope of a better life
nt nt, only stupid people need religion for that matter. My grandparents were poor as fuck and what they did is send their kids to school. Now I'm middle class + and no sky daddy did that.

Who the fuck made that picture?

That's your anecdote you idiot.

there's many who DID go to school but got nothing out of it for various reasons..

To tell you the truth it's much better being a Black American outside the U.S then inside of it.

Black Americans have a higher standard if living than most white people outside North America.

How come the mods took down my african colonization meme thread, but allow this to stay up. Is the truth that despised?

>Black Americans have a higher standard if living than most white people outside North America.

Not really. You'd really say they are better off then a Swede, a German, a Czech or a White Saffer or an Australian?

The more disenfranchised, desperate, and penalized a certain people are, the more they are prone to becoming deeply faithful in religions of messianic salvation from earthly realms of suffering and injustice:
The meek shall inherit the earth, render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, with faith in the Lord I shall not want in thirst, hunger, pain, turn the other cheek, and etcetera (all rough paraphrasing here).
Basically religions saying that all will be right and perfect in the end and all suffering will disappear, true justice will be had, and forgiveness can be found in God's unconditional love if your repentance and faith is legitimately sincere. So no matter how much life sucks, you can have hope in the darkest of times.
Just like christianity spread widely among the slaves and plebs of the ancient Mediterranean, it will always find a home among the downtrodden and dejected.
It's a philosophy that acknowledges the lack of true justice or equality in nature and promotes a lifestyle of living treating others as you'd like to be treated and exercising mercy and compassion in an inherently unfair world.

I find it perfectly fitting that African Americans (And Africans in large) have become so devout in Christianity and Islam.
What I find shitty is that the erosion of Christian morality and values has had such a sharply detrimental effect on American black communities and black culture. Moral relativism and post-modern philosophy has done serious damage to the black communities of America, the people (usually sheltered whites) that espouse these schools of thought claim to be the champions of black social justice.
Yet black community leaders keep faith in God as a cornerstone of their people's redemption and success. Sadly, most true role models in afro-american society don't get much recognition in the media because the peaceful and constructive message of the black community helping itself gets less ratings than inflammatory people that provoke riots.

>How come the mods took down my african colonization meme thread, but allow this to stay up. Is the truth that despised?

plot twist op is the mod

Well, you have to consider the sorta which can actually emigrate. How are laqueesha and her 5 children going to move to Europe if they can't even afford a passport.

Fantastic post.

>anecdote
On the other hand tell me stories of people who did well by relying on religion...

it comes down to genetics and classification, only in america is steph considered black, in eypt he would be considred white with the rest of the lot, how do you not understand that you moron

who said i was christian you stupid fucknut, and what does > first off the majority of blacks are not what you believe they are lmao are you high

so where did god prop this and vidincate these people to say they are one of you and of use, you jewish schemer

>Black Americans have a higher standard if living than most white people outside North America.
lmfao stfu you moron

it doesnt take a genius to figure out they hold to Yahweh out of desperation, the problem is that most of them will not die repentant and will technically have to go to hell according to law and he excepts this out of everyone the same even those to which life has not been fair especially, like making a paraplegic race with fully abled men lol its all a farce bud

jesus said himself that most are on the path to hell and he excepts the same result from everyone even if not provided fair grounds to work from, hes a comedian

how exactly did god "abandon" them? Blacks are literally the sole source of all of their own misery. Whites created a paradise for them to live in, and dont even require that they work for it anymore. Blacks behavior is obscene in nearly every nation they exist in significant numbers. It takes willful effort to ignore the innumerable ways they fail themselves and human society each day. They are a living breathing poisonous culture, that the globe works exhaustively to uplift each and every day. It takes un told resources of money, time, blood sweat and tears to feed, cloth and shelter them, daily, and a domestic military force to defend against their aggression. God forgives them their trespasses and hopefully will instill better judgment in their people in the future.

Assuming you are a /pol/tard and looking at what you posted. I'm gonna think that you're one of those people who think all blacks are the same

its doesnt matter about my opinion or inflamatory words, i stated pure facts

ok so you are are saying they are responsible for the psychology they inherited from misfortune and persecution lol good luck getting into heaven bud

>so where did god prop this and vidincate these people to say they are one of you and of use, you jewish schemer
sorry i speak english try again

where did god provide vigorous proof tha blacks were not meant for manure and were instead part of the human race capable of providing and sustaining themselves as a community you melon headed fuck, what was his expectations for niggers, what did he wish for them to do with historical desolation and psychological reinforcements for disbelief you shit satin of a soul

>black

That's poverty in genera, poorer is the man, higher must be the "sacrifice" to the other world.

english please

TRIGGERED

>Whites created a paradise for them to live in, and dont even require that they work for it anymore.

Where do you get that from?

No you didn't. First off OP blacks are not the same, this should be obvious but they are black university students, black public officials, black billionaires and just successful blacks in general. And second off OP just because some blacks tend to be less successful then others doesn't mean you can rant about an entire race. Focus on YOUR accomplishments and your achievements don't just take the achievements of your race

And finally this has nothing to do with history and goes against the rules of Veeky Forums if you wish to post racist /b/ tier threads you are free to go to /pol/

By the time blacks were born they're societies were already poor.

And don't bring up "muh rhodesia and South Africa" because they are over 50 African nations and literally all were worse 50 years ago expect for those two.
>paradise

Colonial Africa was literally the shittest place in the world at the time.

You mean relying on religious institutes and organisations?

>in eypt he would be considred white with the rest of the lot

If he was Christian he'd be treated like ass. If he had more African features but the same admixture he'd be treated badly as well and considered no like them (Egyptians).

I'd also add that South Africa and Rhodesia were hardly kind to black people. Black people in South Africa were second class citizens in every sense of the word while Rhodesian blacks were given a bit more freedom the system was stacked against them. If you're going to claim that a society is a paradise for them then the absolute least you can do is have them recognized as equal citizens.

I say this as a white South African.

Yeah because you're probably British South African.

Don't get me wrong Boers are shit but they're the most racist people on Earth unlike other whites in South Africa

>that whole post

So since you're going to project to making literal Copypasta paragraphs could you just post nothing but, your Veeky Forums mistress the rest of the thread? They project more correct cohesiveness than anything that you've said so far

>all blacks are the same

What are you talking about user? Its /pol/ man. The individual doesn't exist unless i like them then the individual exists, but it also doesn't. Get it?

A bunch of people of a certain group assigned by humans do this bad thing so they all do this bad thing, thats how the world flows in my head because im a cynical, lonely, retard with merely a 1/4th of my brain attached to my body.

Btw, guys this is what Modern day Africa looks like

the whole point of this post is talking about the misfortune of an entire ethnic group in comparison to other ethnic groups you retarded fuck, never once did i say i every individual black is the same you stupid fucking nigger
>muh some slaves became prized possessions
you're not that particularly bright are you jabba

Here's the thing. If other whites weren't as racist then why did do so few non-afrikaners do anything (Asides from left wing folk and some commies).

The British were the ones that basically setup Apartheid in colonial South Africa in everything but name until the NP came in and in Rhodesia they even put in discriminatory enfranchisement requirements to bar white Afrikaans speakers them language wise.

Not saying the Brits are more racist (more or less the same) but they just have the fortune of having the making the moral high ground and Rhodesia being a relative blip on the radar. Rhodesia actually had people throw a hissyfit whenever laws that have Africans half a cookies were made.

Dutch speaking white saffers are basically what white settler populations turn up as if that for the colonial years

-didn't have a state they had to themselves and for them that was alive for long
-and lived in a state with them under the control of another settler power
-Had a manifest destiny belief propagated among the people's mythos and beliefs but wasn't successful.
-Didn't clear the land of natives (they couldn't) and/or dominate the rest.
-Lot more time on the ground with not much backup from the power. Basically were considered African in terms of their political postion
-lots of wounded egos both legit and not legit

Compare Rhodesian which had a state all to themselves, dominated natives, a fulfilled manifest-like destiny, good BSAC then empire support.

>mental retardation in droves

please read

>If other whites weren't as racist then why did do so few non-afrikaners do anything (Asides from left wing folk and commies) to really stop Apartheid.

This tbqh

>never once did i say i every individual black is the same you stupid fucking nigger
>>talking about the misfortune of an entire ethnic group

Not, only was there intense Irony in this sentence alone, You didn't have to say it. it was obvious from the beginning that you don't anything about black Americans having never meeting black Americans, making wild ass assumptions that all black Americans are just poor stricken gorillas that need """"help"""" because "Thats how bad of a cesspool there living in XD".
>Inb4 im projecting and putting words in your mouth
That would be true if most of this thread didn't exist, but please try and backpedal to you not saying any of the stuff i mentioned.

higher IQ please

Mike "niggers shouldn't go to college, now go gain some knowledge" Rilling

>it was obvious from the beginning that you don't anything about black Americans having never meeting black Americans, making wild ass assumptions that all black Americans are just poor stricken gorillas that need """"help"""" because "Thats how bad of a cesspool there living in XD".
you cant even write let alone think, because i called you a nigger doesnt make it ironic and doesnt disprove my point, it makes me an asshole, i still stand beside that i never said that any people for that matter are the same, you dumb fucking monkey guggler

>IQ
>cant write in english
thats rich bud

>i still stand beside that i never said that any people for that matter are the same

Here you go again with the bullshit, people who don't admit to bullshit they spew angers me the most. You think blacks are sub human shits and i'm angry at you for this, so i'm gonna give you shit for this.

Its easy but, you're coming around i see

you are subhuman because of your intellect not because of your skin m8

it's literal statistical fact

he wouldn't be considered white anywhere except maybe somewhere like brazil

Probably referring to Mansa Musa... Which is interesting, even the medieval ebonic monarch like to show his wealth and distribute it carelessly.

>distribute it carelessly.

Nice way as outing yourself as an idiot you know he invested a fuckton of his wealth into the development and growth of his empire. Whats with dumbasses trying to lie that he was "careless"?

>kind of like how the Chinese threw away Siddhartha Gautama's teachings and turned him into a fatass holding coins.
Actually that's a different dude entirely, it's the monk Budai, the 2nd person to reach enlightenment (first being Buddha himself)