DO I LOOK GOOD?

I ordered pic related and i've gotten mean comments from people like "That looks like shit on you, fatass". And "That doesn't really look good on you." So why did I come here? For your opinion if I should throw it out and if its Veeky Forums approved.

I really want opinions.
Im kind of new here and from a fashion subreddit, this isn't some kind of troll.

no grown man should ever wear a zip sweater

Zip sweaters are not effay, especially not sleeveless ones, but post your fit anyways

how does it look???

jump off the nearest cliff

if you have a body like the model or you're a skinny fag then it's okay but if you're fat kys

is this b8 ?

look at this faggot like he doesn't even know about RICK OWENS.

lol fuck

bad

lose one hundred pounds

Keep wearing it. Fuck what normies think.
If you throw it away that means they won and got to you. Do not be weak.

Oh boy. Where do I begin?

First, you bought clothes off of Amazon. Never buy clothes without trying them on unless you're ordering from a high-end retailer which you have previous experience with, so you know exactly what you're getting. Ordering online is always a gamble, be it shit product, or wrong fit, or difficult returns. NEVER order shit off of Amazon or eBay.

I shouldn't even need to comment on the apparent quality, you paid for exactly the quality it is. Thin, terrible looking fabric, trashy design, ill-fitting, and I can't tell if you've been sleeping in it all week or you got it that wrinkly.

To put it bluntly, it's even worse because you're fat. Can you even zip it up? But that's only part of the issue. Looks horribly gaudy against your sour cream skin, does not match the undershirt, does not compliment the pants.

Looks fine. I see skinny fats or other fatties wearing wife beaters and shit in my gym all the time. Again do not be weak and let them get to you.
At least use this as motivation to lose weight but do not throw it away.

This is true, don't throw it away. I have clothes that I wore pre competition when I was shredded, those don't fit me no more but for my next cut season I'm wearing it again. You'll fit in it soon, it's motivational.

>from a fashion subreddit, this isn't some kind of troll.
>that pic
If this isn't god tier bait, you are well past salvation

ahahahahaha

go on a cut you fatty

Fat or not it's a shitty cheap jacket and sleeveless hoodies never look good

funny OP, i laughed

Nice bulk.

Mirin

am saving this thank you faggot

You came to Veeky Forums from reddit to seek approval?

Do you not know anything?

I bet you saw this on reddit and are actually not the guy, but are posting this here as a bait.

I cringed harder reading this then I did reading OS's post.

This better be bait. Shits funnier than the literal 30 yo cuck who wanted to be Chad

I kinda feel bad for you, knowing your picture will be posted in future humor threads

Thick, solid, tight. Would love to see how thick, solid and tight you can get in the future. Don't listen to all those jealous "lifters" OP. You look tough and masculine.

He looks no different than those fedora fags that try to pull off the trenchcoat look.

Dude has zero self awareness. Must be the fat stored in his brain cells or something

You are wrong. He is big, and probably very strong. I put him at maybe 15-17% bodyfat. If you say anything else, you obvously don't lift. Most guys would kill for a body like that.

You stupid motherfucker.

If you did a lot of diddly lifts and had a power lifter's physique, you could pull it off. but you don't.
Lose 40kg and come back to us.

>15-17%
C'mon man, he's pushing 9% in this pic.
Anyways op, you could be a champion bodybuilder with such a sick bod. I'm jealous of your beautiful genetics

>Veeky Forums

im out

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

where is the post where someone shows how this is fake? it is, r-right??

>That looks like shit on you, fatass
This fucking thread

No man should ever own that hoodie. Ever.

Thanks OP. This is best bait I've seen in a long time.

>Reverse google image search
>no matches

Oh lawdy

To top it all off your pants are Kevin Smith jorts tier as well.
Lose some weight m8.

this can't be real

Kek you look like a faggot kys

wew

delet this

Sorry snorlax, looks like shit. You ain't a cute hunky model.

pls share

mein negros if you werent 58% bodyfat it'd still look shit

>fashion subreddit

Screencaps pl0x

This'll be posted on FPH for ages

I'm dying

You have to be jacked to the tits to even begin thinking about pulling that off. Can you even close the fucking zipper?

I bet if you zipped it up you'd look pretty good. It'll push all your muscles together, like those dudes that wear underarmour shirts

>this thread

Someone overnight this guy a pallet of DNP

please someone cap this thread

this is bait

You have to have expected the response you're getting to this, lose about 80 pounds, lift for a year or two and then we'll talk, thx for the keks m8

Include me in the crop

oh my god

pls be bait

FAT AS FATASS

WEEEEWWWWW