Was he right?

Was he right?

Hell no. He was literally Stalin.

He was literally insane so that kind of precludes him from being right.

it's too bad, too. he had some good ideas that in the right hands wouldn't have killed millions

>no people, no problem
beautiful. Germany and Japan will be depopulated. Saving us from another World War.

He was 5'2"

so what you're saying is that Stalin was a s n a c c

He wasn't that short from what I've read and that girl seems shorter than 5'2".
Anyway, why do you bring this tyrant's height up?

>"Comrade... lets create a system where your neighbor who doesn't like you, can report you to NKVD and you be sent to GULAG for 10-20 years because of "suspicion" "
>"Shieet, comrade... let's do it, why not lmao"
short story on how my grand grand grandfather was sent to belomor gulag building a shitty and useless canal while he lost all his fucking teeth from scurvy

Right, we are to believe your grandpa was innocent and that you aren't biased at all.

Sounds to me like he had a lot of filthy secrets, like traitorous tendencies or sabotage. Should I believe your grandpa who can't even build a canal without it being shitty or comrade Stalin?

It's a fucking metaphor, fucking brainlet.
A lot of gulag prisonrs were literally inocennt people who were inprisonned for most stupidest shit ever and eventually were sent to do most bizzare and useless crap imaginable like Belomor canal, while most died or were reduced to unhuman conditions.
Most popular condition from Gulag was scurvy since there weren't any lemons lying in Gulag, it's even a gulag "meme" in russia. One of most popular soviet scientists who put a man in space (Korolev) was in gulag and lost all his fucking teeth and almost died from scurvy.

It was war bro.
In times of war, treachery and sabotage skyrocket.

Should I kill a few thousands and win the war and save hundreds of MILLIONS from death?

Or should I be humane and let these 5th column filth allow to spread a defeatist attitude and allow them to take advantage of the war and behave like criminal scum?

Just because you can't imagine what's it like to be in a position like Stalin where millions not only now, but also future generations rely on desicions, doesn't mean that he was the same pussy.

>1923-1939
>War
Is it war eternally against you citizens in communism?

The cleansing of the Red army was necessary though, because it was filled with Czarist scum, who wouldn't have the guts to face Hitler's army. They already proved that they're fucking losers in WW1 and the Civil war.

Instead another Red army faced Hitler, one generation which went through the entire communist school and brainwashing. Russia was not different than Sparta at that point.

You don't get how ALL great empires get found, right? No empire ever was founded without a lot of blood shed and suffering. Ordo ab chao. To get something new you need to erase the past. Simple occult motto.

>It was war bro.
So pre WW2 and post WW2 was still a war? Against who? It's own people?

>The cleansing of the Red army was necessary though, because it was filled with Czarist scum
Jesus Christ, you had a better chance claiming it were Trotsky's, but you chose czarist... You do realise that EVERY military high position in USSR durring Stalins era was full of only and only communists, like Civil War veterans and Cheka, even most of officer/commisar staff was full of only Latvian bolsheviks... Every Czarist, democrat, nationalist fled with White army and became white emigre.
>wouldn't have the guts to face Hitler's army
Do you even study the Great Patriotic war and its beginning? It wasn't just a shitfest, but most autistic cancer imaginable to the point of some of military wanting to start a coup against Stalin to establish a junta. Stalin's reaction to war most bizarre autistic shit you could ever imagine just go and read about it...
The reason why Red Army had any chance in WW2 was because of: Lend Lease, Tukhachevsky military theories and simply the drastic measures of Timoshenko, Zhukov and Rokossovsky.

>Russia was not different than Sparta at that point.
>No empire ever was founded without a lot of blood shed and suffering.
jeez, the fucking cringe...

You are so illiteara of pre-ww2 Soviet Union history and rest of soviet history, that i wonder if your an amerimutt commie/stalin larper.

>red army 1930's
>filled with Czarist scum
this is your brain of /leftypol/ and tankie cancer

>It wasn't just a shitfest, but most autistic cancer imaginable
Explain. We are all ears

He was a disaster, even worse than Hitler from a leftist point of view.

communists should literally be tortured and removed physically from society. Kill yourself you stupid fucking retard. These are the "intellectuals" that populate this board

>Anyone I don't like is a czarist, the post

your feelings are not an argument.

>Stalin, there are German planes taking pictures over our territory!
>Do not worry about it comrade, we do not want to upset the Germans
>Stalin, we have a report that the German invasion will begin soon!
>Perhaps you should send your "source" in the staff of the German air force back to his fucking mother(pic related)
>Invasion begins
>Stalin! What do we do!?
>Hold the line until we figure out what is happening!
>Battle of Białystok–Minsk ensues
>Lose two thousand planes on first day of invasion alone
>Locks himself in room
>When he comes out tells officers to counter attack and lose even more tanks and men than he would have
>Won WWII
The Soviets won WWII because of men like Zhukov, even though he is VERY overrated and Rokossovsky. Also the fact that the German high command were autistc, except for a few people like Halder, and were busy trying to figure out win the war in a month plans to please Hitler.
Stalin probably ruined the first year of the invasion because of his retarded ineptness.

Blame totalitarianism. This shit is pure cancer and literally rots your brain away.

"We are the best and we will conquer everything! Fuck all others! What? Others are strong and smart too?? Lalalalala I can't hear you! Cooperation and business is for pussies, give me muh fucking gun and let me shoot the enemies! I'm a real man, not a fucking salesman. LOL rape. Lmao plundering and torture. Top Kek massacres. Lol you don't really expect that I learn their subhuman language and culture do you? Let's gas them!" isn't really a viable mode of governing. If you think you are infallible, you will make many mistakes and fall sooner or later.

One of the reason why America was so successful was because they were humble as fuck, even when they became Nr.1 until well into the 20th century. None of that "We wuz Tsars" and "We wuz Kaiserz" shit like the autistic Russians and Germans.

>execute thousands of your own people
>many of them were the officers and generals in your military
>proceed to lose a fuckshitton of soldiers in the winter war

>he had some good ideas that in the right hands wouldn't have killed millions

Like what?

>My grandpa dindu nuffin
>He just used (((voluntary))) loans and kicked the shit out of every fucker that would not be licking his ass

Heh, no.

Russian war doctrine was expecting war with Poland for ages.
BY the way, it was written by "dindoo nuffin" Tukhachevsky.

>We are the best and we will conquer everything! Fuck all others!

Literally america for the last 50 years.

> they were humble as fuck, even when they became Nr.1 until well into the 20th century.
>humble
>America

Not only you faggots are egomaniacal, you are delusional to the point you consider that shit humility.
Shame that Khruschev was too much of pussy. Nuking US would do a favor to all of us.

There is a fucking difference how you behave inside and internationally. Just because some rednecks are patriotic, doesn't mean you aren't humble.

Internationally America WAS humble. They even visited Stalin in his OWN fucking territory in Yalta together with Churchill. Not in neutral territory, no, in Russian territory.