Do I have pectus excavatum?

Do I have pectus excavatum?
Be honest.

You have shittus geneticums.

no you dont

Why are so many people here eager to put others down?

Can't really tell, take a slightly more profile view picture.

For the shits and giggles breh

No, but I can tell from your question + picture that you suffer from a severe case of insecurity. I recommend a high dose of man the fuck up.

no you don't, you just have sub-par chest genetics

blame your ancestors or parents

Nah,I doubt.
This is without a doubt the most negative board on this website.
Way too many bitter,insecure people.

Nah bro, this is one of the most supportive boards for people who want to better themselves. You will get the same shitty comments than on every other board to threads that are /soc/-tier, though.

Hihihi Veeky Forums am I pretty yet? Please tell me These 2 extra lb don't show.
Hihihi Veeky Forums am I big yet? Please tell me my gains are good for a [insert special snowflake's situation].

I'm not fucking insecure you fucking pussy.

It's not my fault that you're an ugly ass faggot who just wants attention. Oops, did I just hurt your fee fees? Kek, fuck off fag.

see
I literally asked if my chest is normal or not.If that's wanting attention,then this whole board is people wanting attention.
>ugly ass faggot
There,as I said.Why would you want to insult someone who didn't insult you?Answer-because you're miserable.

Nice shit genetics

>tfw poor pec insertions too

no

this is the post of a bitter and insecure fag
this is not

nah, this is just a board where people tell you truth, no matter how harsh or ''insulting'' it may be, they don't bullshit you with veiled insults or tell you 'you're beautiful the way you are :)'

this is a board for self-improvement, and you can't improve when people don't motivate you, and tough love is a pretty good motivator in my experience

however, if internet insults are truly able to rustle your jimmies then i have no idea what you're doing on Veeky Forums

just treat everyone who insults you like a meme, because that's what 80% of this board is. regurgitated memes that come from people who are bored or don't know what else to do

I guess you'd be better off posting in qtddtot honestly. I won't lie, you do have it a bit mate, but really it's not major, I've seen a lot worse.

>Be honest.

It's really just a yes or no.

No m8.
One thing.I'm not the type that will get insulted,or hurt.It's not about me,or my feelings here.
>this is just a board where people tell you truth, no matter how harsh or ''insulting'' it may be
> tough love
But that's not true.For example, ."Nice shit genetics" has nothing to do with self improvement.It doesn't make you motivated.It's the opposite.Plenty of examples in almost every thread.

you have a strong case of untrained chest

No you idiot stop making excuses

No, you have body dysmorphia.

WHATTHEFUCK CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIS CHEST INSERTIONS???

looks perfectly fine to me?

Just banter m8. Plus getting crapped on is GOAT motivation

>It's not about my feelings here

It is and your sperging out to prove the opposite

I have it bro and your ribs look slightly flared which is a side effect of it. A profile shot would confirm.

The good news is noone will notice if it's there it's mild as fuck. I only notice because a) you mentioned it and b) I have it too

No but you got gyno

no

You're perfectly normal.With that said, develop your arms back then go on a cut. Instant pussy slayer mode bruhhh

>taking the bait

kill yourself