I hope you bought Substratum user

Join in. Suppofaggot says 10x next 6 months, possible 25x next 12 months, 50x to 100x next 24 months.

Do you want to stay poor? No? Buy some SUB.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/ethereum-client-update-sets-byzantium-hard-fork-date/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

submarine reporting
waiting for the btc hardfork altpocalypse to get more for cheaper

eth hardfork is going to be a golden opportunity as well. currently holding 93k SUB.

got a little worried about that INXT competition but the kids don't know anything about markets, trading or how to run a good project. they don't even have a prototype and don't know if they'll need a special browser or not for their network, so no serious competitors in sight so far.

mirin that sub
whens the eth hardfork?

october 17th
coindesk.com/ethereum-client-update-sets-byzantium-hard-fork-date/

2 eth in ico, feeling pretty comfy for a long term hold here.

ive currently got 1k sub i bought as much as i could im really hoping this does well, any idea when this will hit binance??

probably this week

the plan is to wait for news next week
and the actual listing maybe in a couple weeks

sounds legit

and suppoman said it? wow Im sold

every single review of this ICO has been positive on youtube. if you read the whitepaper its fucking brilliant. dev team has insane experience between them, working with apple, disney, kodak, nba, hp, american express and cardinal health. constant updates. how is this not promising?

i know it wont the vote and i read a article from 4 days ago saying it would be hitting this week but im not sure i hope so cause since i invested ive lost a little of my already small portfolio

Did you buy @ ATH?
This is a long term investment, just hodl till beta in December.

>]
i bought 400 at 0.11 cents then i got another 600 at 0.14 i think this is the first coin ive really invested in, someone in another thread said they expect it to hit a dollar once its on binance

if you or anyone else in the thread has any advice on crypto its very welcome thanks

I'm off to see blade runner now, but if the thread is still active when I'm back I'll be glad to give some advice

its looks good, Ty

WAIT are the devs still giving 10k sub to 10 people who voted for it to be on binance?

yeah but apparently the winners of the 10k was all people that the dev team knows thats what i heard anyway

No, Dev team explicitly stated in the rules that they were giving SUB to the 10 people who got the most amount of votes, it was never a lottery

New SUBmarine reporting.

What's coming up in the roadmap in the medium term? What developments do we have to look forward to?

I was sold just based off the team and market cap, the upcoming binance listing is just the cherry on top.

why is SUB better than shift?

Doesnt shift have dev issues? I heard they might have even abandoned it. Also it has crypto pay.