Are you into affiliate marketing?

Are you into affiliate marketing?

anons have you ever knowingly bought in into these MLM scams just to try to bang the hot chick shilling it to you? i ended up giving pleb money during the august bullrun to these cunts.

this girl is not asian

WHITE GIRLS> ASIAN.

AND I'M ASIAN.

Come on user give us a name who tf is that

kill yourself

If you get one or two solid sites up it's basically a minimum wage job with zero effort

this guy gets it

this guy doesnt get it

Too bad white girls dont like u ugly chinks

I beg to differ. Asian is the flavor of the month.

Who is this semon demon

>what is reading comprehension

flavor of the lifetime

Viola Baley

Yes.
Already pulled $663 000 profit this year.
Got a contract with Adidas as well.

Been doing this for 7 years. AMA.

>hardcore

Fucking gross
Such a waste, at least limit yourself to passionhd

how did you get started?

can you actually incorporate something you enjoy into it, or if you want to be successful are you destined to write thousands of websites about middle-aged-women's products?

>Doesn't post proof
kek

From all I've seen, it's just grinding website after website and running ad campaigns day in and day out.

It makes a lot of money though and I have 10 people working for me and another 20 outsourced.

Oh and I started with $2000 on a campaign for muscle growth pills. Generated $34000.
I was very lucky.

my own backstory, so I'm not just asking questions:
Gave it a go for 3 months when I was in university, probably put 10 hours a week into it. Didn't make much, like nothing the first month, $2 the next month, then quit in the third because I wasn't getting many hits.

Came back to my two sites after 6 months and in that third month one had made $15 and the other made $65.

But it wasn't really about stuff I was passionate about. I did an adwords-based site about recovery after liposuction, and a website that gave cooking tips to students and was linked up with amazon products and an affiliate link to a supermarket price comparison site.

I'd be tempted to give it another go now, but there was so much trawling the web involved, manually posting links on digg/blogspot/stumbleupon etc, it was mind numbing.

How do I get started with this? I'm a wagecucking dev right now, looking to free myself from mr shekelstein

The starting cost is massive.
I'd say at least $10000 to get started.
But the return is huge, easily 10x per day if you're lucky.

I have friends who went from broke to multi-millionares in less than 5 years.

I use adblocker against the online marketing jew :^)

okay so you're telling us what can happen when we get started.

I make decent money through my wagecuck job. I have more than £10k currently sitting in a 0.01% "savings" account and I'm looking for a good reason to withdraw it and give the bank a big 'fuck you'.

So *how* do we get started? Would you recommend a resource, forum, blog, seminar etc?

Also if you've made 10x per day then your 2k investment means you've been doing this less than a week... and why employ people if you're gonna do 10x in a day!

Not sarcastic, just trying to get the real picture.

Cheers user

Neglecting all the other stuff, why the fuck do you have that money sitting in a savings account, no matter what you have planned for it
At least get it in an index fund or something, come on it's literally losing money in real terms sat in there

Check out stackthatmoney.com.

I employ people because I have over 25 000 fake facebooks accounts to manage.

I was keeping it liquid to buy a house imminently, but this past fortnight it looks like my plans in the short/medium term have changed a bit. I don't need that money to buy a nice place any more so I can free some of it up.

I also keep a few grand liquid because my job has very low security, and I could need it to live off within 20 days at any one time.

>I have a high interest account with a few grand in, and also a few grand in crypto, if that makes it any better lol

Thanks for the link. Jesus 25000 fake facebooks lol.

Ok, new question for you - is it all worth it? Would you do it again if you could start over and look at your other options?

I was broke at the time, so all of this was worth it.
I wouldn't do it all over again because it has been a lot of bad times along with it and I have risked everything I have more than once.
It's a risk to lose it all and a chance to become very rich.

What do these people do? How do they manage the accounts?

Ok thanks mang. Good to get your insight.

How many hours would you say you put in when you started?
How many do you put in now?
Aaand did you employ anyone during the time your 2k muscle pill campaign went to 34k?

I have a website about hair loss that gets around 2000 organic hits a day

But I only make about $5 a day from it. I sell my own products but feel like I should be able to get much more money from this amount of traffic. Is affiliate marketing the way to go? How do I increase conversions?

Are you getting your 5$ daily just from clicks on google ads?
Get in contact with some hair loss medicine company and start shilling their product in your articles, make a deal with them to pay you like 1000 usd for 10/20/30/whatever articles, depending on your traffic

>white women

Kill yourself

Asian > white

based