Why the fuck do front squats hurt my lower back???

Why the fuck do front squats hurt my lower back???

Explain this fucking bullshit please how do I fix it

Buttwink

when you squat think about going down a big juicy dick, once you can grasp the thiccness it will help your hips stay more tight

Your form probably sucks. Ten bucks says that you lean too far forward.

How do I fix leaning too far forward?

less weight, front squat more, stronger upper back.

Fight to keep your back upright.

Probably just needs more ankle mobility. Oly shoes would help.

>front squats
do normal squats, stop following normie fads.

From what I could tell my form seems ok... I even asked someone to check my form and they said it was pretty good

I do both.

Front squats are not a meme, you retard.

Make sure you are bracing, too.

Yeah, weightlifting shoes will probably help as well.

For some people they can make a big difference

Can you link video on bracing? I remember watching, I think my problem is that too because I have similar issue on backsquat

google "valsalva manuever"

also hamstring mobility as well. too tight hamstrings will cause the lower back round. Basically stretch your ankles, hamstrings and hold in air while you squat. If all that doesnt fix it maybe some back assistance work, good mornings and hyperextensions and such

I feel like my shit is rounding but I asked a dude at the gym and he said it was fine but maybe my ankle mobility needs work

Ill try doing that other stuff I guess. thanks

The dude at the gym is likely a faggot that doesn't know shit. Post a form video.

He was a power lifter who squats 400+ tho

we have no way of helping you unless you post a video, tbqh friendo.

Since it's safe to assume you're retarded and don't know what you're doing, it is also fair to assume that you have no idea if he squats well or has any fucking clue what front squats should look like.

Post vids or leave.

i-i'll take a video next time, please stop calling me rude names

>it is also fair to assume that you have no idea if he squats well or has any fucking clue what front squats should look like
He's a strong boy so I figured i would ask him for help

Can I improve my back squat by only doing front squats and deadlifts?

Maybe, but you will likely squat much lower weights with a front squat compared to a back squat. I like to do front squats once a week and feel like it helps. But don't know for sure.

Many people say it will in fact help.

Also a big argument in their favor is that they don't interfere with your deadlifts, since eventually your back squat and deadlifts will be interfering with eachother