Do I have to drink my Green Tea to get benefits, or can I take a supplement and still be a gucci gucci basic bitch?

Do I have to drink my Green Tea to get benefits, or can I take a supplement and still be a gucci gucci basic bitch?

are you serious?

drink it, it's good. also helps keeps you hydrated, your teeth strong and your mouth fresh.

also, buy some decent loose leaf stuff, makes all the difference.

Oh yeah. I get the Lipton pyramid bags. I heard those really emulate the loose leaf experience. Currently drinking 2l of green tea a day. I'm so hydrated and fresh that water from the atmosphere condensates on my skin.

youre drinking shit m80
invest in some high grade jasmine white needle tea, chicks dig it

I've just been drinking that Lipton green tea shit, but not too much of it tho, maybe like a cup a day or something, I mostly just drink 3-5Ltrs of water a day because I don't really like drinking much else.

>you need to drink a special type of green tea

Don't forget to do squats on arm day for the added benefits of muscle confusion.

You need to eat lots of fresh fruits and switch to a low-fat organic diet (meat clogs your body up and fat makes you fat). Grape juice is great for flushing out the toxins and hydration, drink at least a gallon of it every day.
Do 30 crunches every day to tone your midsection and lose that stubborn belly-fat fast.

Gotta admit, he's got good trigger control.

kekked

Thanks.

Post pics so we can analyze current body and effects of green tea so far op

No problem dude. Although this place is full of shit posting I like to always provide the most accurate and up to date information I can. By doing this I hope that I make the community a better place for those who come here seeking fitness related knowledge. Have a great day!

What toxins does it flush out exactly?

Damn, thats my goal physique

I'm a guy btw

I love you. Can I suck your dick?

I thought op was a girl

pls be...

Yeah that gun isn't a Glock. It's a high point which are literally he cheapest shittiest gun you can buy that actually works. They are $150 brand new. That little shit goblin is making shit up. Ain't got no drug money sporting a fucking gun that costs as much as a used Xbox 360.

Liptop is dodgy stuff to be honest with you friend.

I'd get mid range loose leaf, it tastes better and is better quality.

Using something like pic related in your cup makes it very easy. Good tea also easily allows multiple steepings and loose leaf is relatively cheaper than bags of the same quality so you end up with better bang for buck.

There is an actual difference between hand plucked fresh whole leafs of tea and the stale pulverised leftovers from the floors of the warehouses they put in bags. Green tea degrades quickly, especially when you break up the leafs.

Milana Vayntrub got shredded.