Let's talk about those little pleasures in life, while keeping it at least somewhat Veeky Forums related. Or not

Let's talk about those little pleasures in life, while keeping it at least somewhat Veeky Forums related. Or not.

>tfw post-workout pitcher of tea

>tfw having a yummy fucking snack

>tfw ice cold beer after a 5k

>tfw big ass shit that doesnt require wiping

>tfw Cumming inside pussy bareback on MDMA

>the post workout vape

Classic

>eating something delicious when hungry as fuck

>post-workout hard boiled egg with sriracha

Cant go a week with atleast couple cigars

>tfw been up since 8 am and all I've ate is 3 eggs today
>tfw it's 7:30pm and I'm hungry as fuck

>finally ejaculating handsfree at the depth of the last rep of the last set of squats after hours of edging with the squat plug pre-workout

Holy fuck I'd be dead man I can't go 2 hours without eating a meal

Coming home after a hard work out and fucking my sissy pussy and thinking about all the big guys in the gym and how I'd blow all of them if I could.

The moment the ice cold water hits your skin in the shower after a fast long run in summer.

>sleeping in the first day off of the week and finally feeling refreshed

This holy fuck
I hate my job

breh u gotta source for that doujin?

>tfw post workout shot of olive oil for that quick 400

>staring in silence with my SO as we down our breakfast smoothie together

Only if you spot my squats.

>tfw the roaches are back

>tfw pw snu-snu with the gf after deadlift day

Deadman Wonderland

>tfw coming home and having your dog at the door tail wagging and excited as fuck to see you

Probably what im doing right now - laying in bed, browsing/fit/, with my sore as shit legs and feet finally getting some rest

>tfw multiple prostate orgasms

prostate orgasms are like heroin , I know it will be amazing but i'm never fucking doing it

why not my man?

because you get addicted and start blowing some dicks in some alley for ass fucking

>get called in to sub a 2 hour round trip from my place
>tired
>sore
>need to do uni shit
>going to do deadlifts then have a beer and fuck my gf

i can assure you it won't magically change your sexual orientation, you'll just have a better understanding of body, and be less thirsty for pussy.