Looks like a faggot

Looks like a faggot

Looks like a faggot

Looks like a faggot

A faggot, he looks like

Looks like a faggot

Looks like a faggot.

Smart desu he has well backed arguements

Real talk, senpai: while not correlated with the gay, not eating meat will fry not just your mind, but also your body.
exhibit A: psychologytoday blog evolutionary psychiatry you're vegetarian have you lost your mind. exhibit B: pajeet land has the highest amount of vegetarians and vegan on the planet. Obviously, Pajeet land also has the highest rate of BEETUS in the world. Pajeet land also has the highest rate in the world of people dying from RABIES.

How are these two related? Once you catch neuropathy from the BEETUS, you're much less likely to feel you've been bitten by an animal. Not to mention: Pajeets are mental enough to drink from a river full of rotten corpses, shit on the street, and come to the gym in jeans, stinking of two years worth of not showering, and complaining that not getting access to qtπ cardio bunny poon is raicism. You do the math, fit, you do the math.

He looks and sounds like a bitch

He uses logic and reasoning to support his lifestyle unlike the retarded meat eating autists that post "Looks like a faggot" as their only defense.

Looks gay

Hello Richard!

This man looks a tad homosexual

>if you're not what I like then you need to fucking die! Now pls be on my side
Dude is a psycho. At least Onision is more understanding

He loves to insult people for not being Vegan and then tries to persuade them to be vegan.

Ugly nigga who calls people out to get subscribers otherwise no one would give a fuck about what he says.

Faggot

I love how he unironically records and takes pictures of himself in front of his fucking obnoxious desktop.

Looks like a faggot

Looks like a faggot

Looks like a faggot

Looks like a faggot

Looks like a faggot

Looks like a COMBO BREAKER

Looks like a faggot

He looks like a faggot

i like him
hes pretty clever and really funny

So one faggot likes another.

Fitting.

Looks like a faggot

I like you xD

Hrmm, yeah he definitely does look like a faggot.

Looks like a faggot
include me in the screencap

I bet your mirror likes you too.

Manlet

he's 6'2 i heard. /fits/ perfect height

He's a curlbro.

So, a manlet.

He's the best fitness youtuber ever, calling the bullshit out of the worst of the fitness industry, being humble towards sentient beings, demonstrating that you can be big and muscular without dairy, eggs and meat and using logic to destroy the meat eating faggots of the world.

>pajeet land has the highest amount of vegetarians and vegan on the planet. Obviously, Pajeet land also has the highest rate of BEETUS in the world.

Worth pointing out though is that their diabetes rates are a new phenomenon. Historically, they had much lower rates, but now they've become more obese and insulin-resistant, which has been attributed to their shift towards more animal-sourced foods and away from their traditional foods like whole grains and legumes

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257829/

>demonstrating that you can be big and muscular without dairy, eggs and meat
sure he is