Hey Veeky Forums how do I stop sweating so much?

Hey Veeky Forums how do I stop sweating so much?

shave/antiperspirant

Apply a clinical antiperspirant (usually 3 clicks) BEFORE going to bed. It usually helps out a ton!

Use tank tops and basket ball short

Real shit, Arm & Hammer Antiperspirant Deodorant is the best.

Give it a try because it's cheap as fuck and it just wurks

Driclor

Curious, why would you want to stop sweating.? Your body is releasing toxins.

I use to sweat alot now I barely ever do...should I be concerned?

>Inb4 not working out hard enough

pic related brah

Never leave air conditioning or exert any effort of any kind. If you're worried about pitstains just wear a shirt underneath your shirt.

>live in tokyo
>summer rainy season is usually around 80% humidity and 30C+
>30 minute bike ride to work
Under shirts are a waste of time m8

Wear more shirts.

I just wear a light blazer. Covers sweat patches and gets mires

Wear different clothes for commute, change in bathroom.

Odorex extra dry. Before you go to sleep: Wash armpits. Dry armpits. Apply the stuff. Cant sleep because it feels your armpits are on fire and someone is stabbing it with a sharp knife. Wash armpits in the morning. No sweat for 3/4 days.

Stuff gets sold in the US as driclor i believe. Painful feeling goes away when you apply it more often.

Don't do this. This is the worst thing you could do. I wore this shit 1 day and I smelled 10x worse than when wearing normal deodorant. My whole class kept complaining of a BO smell.

Certain dri
Botox

THIS.

plus you really have to try every brand and type of deo/antipersp like roll-on, spray, cream, or dry stick

this

if you actually sweat that much, your cardiovascular system is garbage.

t. MD

First comment best comment

I have an issue where every deodorant just melts off of me. I radiate too much body heat and it melts my deodorant. How do I fix this? I've tried invisible solids, gels (the absolute worst for me), sprays and nothing stays on. The best I've gotten was the axe dry antiperspirant sprays but even they eventually melt away. Wat do?

Keep your hair short, it does wonders.

Miradry

why would you want to?

Does anyone have anything that can be used on other places than just your pits? Ever since I did accutane I sweat a lot from my forehead when I lift or get hot, and it's pretty annoying.

explain

are you just referring to sweating stemming from physical activity, or are you saying that general excessive sweating unrelated to exertion (ie when walking around, sitting) is a sign of a shitty cardiovascular system?

1-Shave your armpits

2-Buy some clinical antiperspirant at pharmacy and follow the instructions (if you don't follow them you will sweat nonstop and will smell like a fucking death body).

This is all you can do.

I used some legit pharmaceutical antiperspirant when I was a teenager and sweating like a pig. Nothing like the cheap shit you buy at the mall, it would be active for 2 or 3 days and it would burn like hell for an hour after applying it. The difference was like night and day. After puberty the sweat stopped being out of control so I stopped using that around 18. It doesn't exist anymore and it was only sold in Europe so the name won't help you but buy some real shit from a drugstore until you find one that works, it will change your life.

Bro I know that feel.

Here is what worked for me and it's the only thing that did.

CertainDRI it's on Amazon and is cheap as fuck. I used it for TWO fucking days and I didn't have problems for like months. I went to doctors and bought all kinds of shit but if you use this stuff and follow the directions exactly as your supposed to it fucking works.

>used to get mad sweaty pits just sitting down
>compeltely dry now

this shit right here 10/10 nigga

you gotta stop working so hard, its bad for you

Lmao shit like hurr different shirt, durr anteh perperunt.

Over the counter Oxybutynin like Ditropan, 5mg. Or Glycopyrrolate like Avert and Robinul, 2mg.

This, in Finland and probably Sweden there's a similar thing called "absolut torr" in every apotechary

>I radiate too much body heat

I know that feel.
I was sat in a restaurant today that was a tad on the warm side and my glasses started steaming up from the heat from my face.

ive never tried it before bed.. will do

sahve armpits......
then anti- shit

so more cardio and eating better will help?

No, if you sweat more often than others you always will. Cardio strength is mainly determined by how well you control your breathing during an activity.
As you do more cardio the ratio of water to electrolytes lessens and it becomes mainly water. The sweating doesn't stop.
You're also likely to feel hotter by doing cardio, as blood pushes through your body faster. While people who tend to not do cardio generally have coldness or numbness in their fingers or toes.

>after gym class in middle school
>girl in desk behind me says "Wow, I can feel the heat off of your back!"
>y-you too

I need to move somewhere further north, I am a god damn furnace.

stop being so fat