I've gone from 96.8kg to 74.6kg and still look like a fatass Veeky Forums said it would change

I've gone from 96.8kg to 74.6kg and still look like a fatass Veeky Forums said it would change.

If you got nothing but fat, how are you supposed to not look like a fatass?

Are you a manlet?

lift weights

probably a manlet. if you're under 5'10, you'll still look fat til you drop down to 140 lb. you can compensate by putting on a lot of muscle tho

Yeah I'm 175.5cm

Lose 10 more kg and you'll look skinny. Your weight is still overweight and unless you're muscly you will look fat

Thanks I wasn't sure what weight I should be aiming for.

74.5 is still a lot if you have zero muscle. But nice progress man, you should be smiling, not making yourself miserable.

Yeah I was really fat and would have zero muscle I guess I should be proud 22kg is still a lot thnaks.

>being so insecure to measure .5 of a centimeter .

65.9kg

Thank you.

This is some bullshit, I am at the higher end of 'healthy' and I still look skinny

>always thought I was 5'9 since I always just used cm
>see this chart
>I calculated wrong and I'm actually 5'6

how do I kill myself

BMI is absolutely retarded though. According to this shite I am overweight, yet I am pretty DYEL at my 6'5 and 210 lbs and am 12% body fat. Absolutely ridiciculous mate.

BMI doesnt take muscle`s into consideration.

Exactly. Which is why, particualrly on Veeky Forums, it is an absolutely retarded measure to use. Literally the only kind of people who may benefit from it are physically inactive normies.

>Be me, recovering fatty
>Zero muscle definition
>184cm and 72kg
>Still look fat in the mirror
Is body dysmorphia fucking with me or should I lose some more weight?

Sorry, I missed the chart.

please, PLEASE lift

Unless you look exactly the same as you did at 96.8kg you should fuck off with this stupid shitpost

>lose 10kg no difference i can see in mirror.
>gain 15 kg no difference again.

Why the fuck i am even trying.

Good question, just leave

if you didn't know, the body loses fight as a whole, even the skinny parts of your body are getting slimmed.

the stomach and the bulky parts are the last to drop. which can say alot about your genetics