How many of you Veeky Forumsizens got tinder? Thinking of making one because I just need to feel something. Any stories?

How many of you Veeky Forumsizens got tinder? Thinking of making one because I just need to feel something. Any stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/IVmbf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally everyone has a tinder. You dont need to stress over making one. Lost my v-card within a week of making one.

What if you see someone you know?

Its a pretty common thing. So its hardly shameful, we in a narcissistic social media age. The damn thing is cancer really, its full of spam and bots, thing is it also works on an algorithm so if you give too many likes the app will asume you're a bot, giving you less visibility.

I live im the of nowhere so i havent had much luck with it. All my exp. With it has been pure fucking cancer

I live in one of the biggest cities in the US, and it's still shit.

It went from Random Hook Ups, to "I'm just looking for friends, swipe if you're just looking for women to put out." real fast. Combine that with all the bots, fake accounts, and dudes trolling...it's pretty ass all around.

I've had one night stands with tons of chicks who say that. Duh. They just don't want someone messaging "ey bb u wan sum fuk"

>be me
>got tinder 2 years ago
>zero matches
>start lifting
>zero matches
>get gym normie tier body
>start getting matches
>no one message me back
>reach the 4/3/2/1 for ORM
>start getting matches pretty often
>get dumb fucking responses from everyone
>they respond with haha or they block me
>if I don't write first they unmatch me after a week or ask "hey how come you don't write me" and no matter what I respond with they unmatch me.

You have to run a huge volume of matches on tinder m8, women are flakey and entilted as fuck there. I would reccomend clubs to regular guys who want to get laid

>implying I can dance
>implying I'm Veeky Forums enough to get club sloots
>implying I can affird to buy the girl a deink while pretending to hear what she says
Been going to clubs every weekend now over the summer and haven't had one single girl talk to me. Girls I approach pretend not to hear or see me until I go away

Sounds like women ain't your thing m8, better focus on your career

>be European from small country
>get Tinder
>60% are foreigners who stop by
>of the remaining 40%, 50% are ugly
>of all of those only about 20% likes me back
>until this day, only a tenth of all that responded actually made conversation
>no results so far

I'm an ugly cunt, doesn't help at all. These bitches, though... I ask them general stuff about them and they just "ok" or "ahah". SAY SOMETHING THAT CONTRIBUTES TO THE FUCKING CONVERSATION YOU DUMB SHIT

>Buying her a drink
That's usually a very bad idea.
Girls will leave after they've had their free drink and find some other guy on the dance floor to actually get freaky with.

Not assuming you are a master at this shit, but you seem to know your shit.

What can a 6/10 guy do to get on with a 8/10? Don't just answer confidence. Btw I'm tall and lanky/ottermode, but my face is hit and miss.

Thanks, but I have no idea how to get girls. I just know how to not get them.

Become very successful and wealthy

otherwise: it's all about the face

Well you have to take the first step and instigate conversation. Waiting for her to write is a pathetic cuck move and tells them you're too insecure and beta to even type a message on a fucking dating site.

I've never used Tinder, how do your successful convos generally start? And how do you seal the deal (or at least the step where they agree to fuck)?

>implying I can affird to buy the girl a deink while pretending to hear what she says

Rookie mistake. Never, ever buy random girls drinks unless they're already 100% going to come home with you. They will use you.

>mfw 18
>noone over the age of 18 wants to fuck you
>if theyre 18 or younger you have to deal with a stupid shy highschool brain and you have to text them like a whiteknight or you get blocked

where are you from? That's how I imagine it would be here in Slovenia, that's why I don't even intend to try it.

Id love to try tinder but hearing these types of stories are a major turnoff

I mean somedays i want to fuck, really badly and other days id love to go on a date and just be social with a girl. Other days i want a girl i can talk to and sit at home and watch series with but holy hell it seems girls arent interested in any of this at all
One wonders why they use tinder if they arent looking for dates/sex/company

Tinder fits a lot of different needs for a lot of different people. And like you said, your needs can change with your mood. It's all about feeling it out.

e.g., I'm totally going to choke a little pixie slut and tinder is going to help make it happen.

I didn't have much luck until I started opening every conversation with, "hi, do you wanna see my Warhammer 40k miniatures?"
Now I'm literally drowning in boypuss

I use Tantan for azn gurls

Already had a meetup with one and was with her till past midnight so it went well. Gonna see her again next week. People on Tinder seem to be only looking for sex, but Tantan girls seem nicer and less head fucked. This girl I am seeing now is really smart too, I couldn't deal with a girl who has nothing going on in her head. Plus she's a qt

Does it show up on your Facebook when you create a Tinder account?

Id love to fuck a petite cute girl but i dont feel like tinder could make this happen
I feel more like tinder will make me talk to bots, guys trolling and pretty much nothing else
It might just be a feeling but i know how girls think and they are very dismissive IRL, online it compounds because youre just a picture on her phone and nothing else

Do i have a complete misunderstanding of tinder or is it just a horrible app?
How does one find that cute pixie slut to bang?

yeah, it's directly messaged to all your friends that you are using tinder and which gal you liked

Be honest is this a good first photo

Your milkshake will bring all the boys to the yard

Don't bother starting with chat up lines because every girl on tinder has heard every chat up line a million times.

Check their bio, try to come up with something a bit witty or funny, if you can't manage that or they don't have a bio just go for something dumb and original

just try it, what are you gonna lose? ten minutes a night?

>That's usually a very bad idea.
>Girls will leave after they've had their free drink and find some other guy on the dance floor to actually get freaky with.
This. First time I went clubbing with my mates they made sure to warn me off this. Never bought a broad shit since. My one problem is getting a girl to dance with me I've been told to never just grab them around the waist like a creep but I've seen guys do it and be successful. I was also told to just make eye contact before approaching but since a lot of these girls are in groups they usually dsance in a circle with their backs to everyone else.

youre overthinking. I have over a 1000 matches, and have fucked plenty of girls (i have to admit not all have been that attractive... sometimes im just thirsty!) but i ALWAYS start with "hey" or "hello"

Perhaps i've missed chances because of the generic greeting but tinder is easy as fuck.

I dont usually start conversation. I actually like tinder because it flipped the powergame. She knows for sure she isnt the only pussy around and she doesent need to know you have just 3 other matches besides her.
You can treat her like she fucking lucky she even caught your attention in a sea of whores.

My hope for finding chicks i guess and my motivation for doing shit

I had it for a while, but uninstalled recently cos I realized I am ugly as fuck and have no muscles to show, and am an autist, so why would anyone have interest in me.
I'm planning on making a new one (I heard your account gets a rating, mine sure is not good) when I'll have at least reached dyel levels, so in a year or so

yeah...that's not a thing man

as far as I know it's really a skill that you need to practice.
the key is being entitled, that shows her that she should be interested in you and you dont need her to have a good time.
basically just being a person women would tend to gravitate towards, amused, self confident, non outcome dependent, not afraid to tell her off and treat her like a normal person

Thanks guys for the advice, I really appreciate it!

Shit, I don't have warhammer figures. Would my old original 1st edition pokemon deck be enough though?

Haha, dude, trust me. It depends on how you handle the conversation. Ask her if she's been in several dates, she will then ask you back. you will reply with: yeah, five or six times.

That alone will tell her that you can move on at any moment and find another match. Which in most cases is true. that mindset will also ease the pressure.

I would smash this chick to infinity and beyond even thought she has crazy eyes.

Wish me luck my friend, I just got her number as I type this. i will berry my dick so deep, i swear.

tfw two old classmates message you and want to fuck 5 years later even though I never really knew them

Went from 1 girl a semester to 10 a semester. Why the fuck would not make a tinder. I was 19 years old going ham on all these women who were 25. They wanted that young college freshmeat. Thank you tinder. I still don't hit on girls, I just look on tinder

I haven't fugged anyone from tinder but I've found out that 80% of the girls who put that kind of shit on their bio are still DTF as long as you're not some sperg beta.

>mfw match with a legit blue-pilled gurl who put something along the lines of
>'I just made this profile is strictly to meet new friends. Swipe left now if you want something casual'
>mfw she sent me nudes within 2 hours of matching.

If you swipe left when you see that kind of bio then you're missing on a lot of stuff mayne.

even though tinder might be a 20% chance, do you ask girls in real life everyday? I doubt you fucking do, just keep swiping and save time with tinder fishing.

I too am thinking of making a tinder profile, do I need a Facebook for it? Also all the pictures I have of me are kind of old how disadvantaged would I be if I have a selfie and candid body pic as my only pics?

I fucking salute you I haven't had much luck on tinder when it comes to getting past the number stage. I hope you make it past brother.

How would she look like without makeup though?

She's very spotty underneath it. You can also tell by the chest tattoo and eyes that she's at least slightly unhinged. I still hope our fellow user gets it in though.

Kill yourself.

Tinder is awesome.
Went from handholdless, hugless, kissless virgin from getting my cock sucked in one week.

Eating pussy is surprisingly easy, but i was way too rough fingering her and made her bleed so i didnt get sex that night

What kind of pics are you putting as your main pics? Right now I have a silly picture of myself in a dress shirt with ties, and I get maybe one match every other day.

I only leave my house to lift,attend my classes on campus once a week and buy food. pictures are holding me back on tinder. live with my grandma so I'm just home rest of the day taking care of her
anybody have tips far as pictures wise?
I hear selfies are no no on guys if you're average

I've seen two type of really succesful profiles.
Mine and my friend's, quite different from each other.

Mine has 5 pix :
1 I look handsome, but it is jut my face (gotta make her stop in your profile try to look good)
2 black and white photo in a suit (very dramatic with a long beard)
3 black and white photo, with a moustache (Some girls think i look good in it)
4 color picture of myself, stubble (i dont look as good, bag under eyes, ugly ass lighting/ my reasoning is that you have to keep it real, they'll know you have bad days too)
5 a photo of a chair (this has personal meaning to me but mainly it is unexpected, many girls ask about it)

Pic related but blurred as im not interested in showing my face. extra info. I'm hispanic form a southamerican country, 5'7 manlet

I'm currently in the first stages of otter mode, but i do not show my body. I believe it makes you look like a try hard and makes your profile too sexual.

The second succesful profile i've seen (+400 matches) is my friends. He is not that good looking and all of his pictures are traveling. not even to exciting places, just around our city. not a single photo shows him up close. I think girls like his "positive attitude" and he plays the Outdorsy douchebag card. Pretty decent results.

Not at all

Why the fuck did I wait so long to get tinder?

This is so fun :^)

Holy shit, that's my new goal. I won't rest until I'm flexible enough to bend until my sack can rest on my head and strong enough to hold myself up in my hands while doing it.

Haven't gotten anywhere with squat girl yet, but had a nice conversation with another qt and got her number.

Summer of the gf, boys. I feel like I'm in college again. So casual. Low pressure.

Here, have the greatest story ever told.

I have tinder, literally get no matches. I may be autismo guys

squat girl looks easy mode, all you have to do is talk to her

Is this real?

Did he/you ever fuck?

Post pics of girl

Hella real, never fucked, she was a fatty which is probably why it worked.

Just trying to show my skellinton buddy how easy it was to get your weiner wet on the ol' tinderoo

>squat girl
I'm nowhere near giving up on her. It's just too late to message her again. But you're right, I need to be more proactive in the discussion.

so I must be actually autistic because I am not having luck on tinder. FUCK

Post profile

Does anyone else just get no matches? I feel like the ugliest fucker on it. Really destroys my confidence but I think im just un-photogenic because I catch girls mirin me every now and than on public transport.

>nah mang

Cmon, this thread will die before morning

The easy way now is to mention pokemon go.

I mean, I cheat by being foreign which is a hook, line, and sink it in her butt.

Just type in some shit like "My mom said I should only date good girls. Team Instinct need not apply."

Then have your:

-Casual pic
-Well dressed in casual situation pic
-Picture with a dog, preferably cuddling it
-and end it with a sports pic or beach pic.

and I'm supposed to have other people take all those pics?

I mean, it helps?

Surely you must have one friend who can take pictures of you.

>I have over a 1000 matches
I hate guys like you. In the nicest way possible.

I told myself that like 2 years ago... Still a loser.

Going to get one again once I'm finally looking good. I don't have any problems with the bantz, but my body and overall appearance badly limits my match pool.

I wouldn't use it to date because the bitches on tinder are crazy these days. But I enjoyed fucking with fat chicks on there by using bullshit LotR lines, and I can only imagine how it'd be to do the same with actually attractive girls.

hmm, my mom and dad. I don't have pokemon go tho, soooo am I fked?

My bio is hardest part. I kind of look like a nice guy, yet my bio makes me look like a fuck boy. Shit, life is too hard

I have a one liner joke and it seems to work. Unless you're trying to snag girls who take it super cereal and write essays

>I hear selfies are no no on guys if you're average

Okay, so that's my problem. Do any sydney fags want to get in touch and take each others tinder photos while posing at night clubs like we're cool sociable people with friends.

No homo.

I've matched with a few of my friends.
We make a joke of it and try to seduce each other with either the cheesiest or dirtiest lines because we're comfortable as friends. Sometimes it even leads to fucking.

Set a timer on your phone or camera and make it seem like someone else is taking it.
I do it all the time because I'm riddled with insecurities.

>make tinder because friends tell me to and could be a lol
>have it for two days
>no matches
>delete it

thanks m8s felt gr8

It depends. I used 3 selfies and a picture of myself with my cousin that I likd and I was getting between 5 and 10 matches a day. Not a lot, but I tried it out recently with a shirtless pic now that I'm much bigger and leaner and a few selfies and I get between 15 and 20.

I am a model though

(+400 matches)

This guys hilarious. I like him.

where do you guys get your lines

I made mine up. I'll give you permission to use it.

>I have Netflix and Hulu. Willing to get HBO Go for the right girl.

kek one of the ones i thought of was "looking for that special girl to use my 4th free netflix sub-account"

>let me cum on your chest like an angry gorilla pressing berries against a female chimpanzee
Jesus fucking kek

>at a edm show in a solid club in DC
>make eye contact with a girl
>she and her friend move in front of me and my friend
>I assume she moved over by me cause she's interested
>I grab her waist and pull it towards me
>we dance for 20 mins, make out, go back to my place after show

my friend couldn't believe I did it cause he's used to me being beta, but I just had a strong feeling she wanted the dick. follow your instincts and don't be afraid to be bold, but not rapey.

I wouldn't call that a winner, but I think you've got the right idea.

Netflix, pizza and dogs seem to be prevalent in girls' profiles. Work around that and then come up with something unique later.

>I'm not available this month
>Month

Yeah I'm a curlbro. Go ahead, call the cops

What are good convo starters if they've got nothing in their bio and nothing notable in their pictures?

>Why the fuck havent you put anything in your bio, you dumb slut?

it's perfect for grindr

what kind of picture can i make right now in my room for tinder ?

well yeah, thats what i want to say

>mention pokemon go
100% this. put it in your bio
I don't even have to start the convos, girls just start messaging me asking what level I am and when we'll go hunting together.

Never thought Pokemon would get me pussy.

>>be me
>>sex with one disgusting beast in last 9 years
>>Set up tinder date for Sunday with qt blonde
>>shes funny, smart, great personality
>>friday night before go to bed early
>>tinder msg from another more sexy looking blonde
>>"wanna watch scary movies?"
>>gotta be fucking with me
>>tell her to give me the number or fuck off
>>get number, get phone call
>>"is this user?"
>>ohshit.jpeg