crunchbase.com/person/marshall-long-3
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1303147.0;all
blockexperts.com/ebst#
eboost.info/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gets listed on binance ;)

or maybe overwatch partnership???

It's already solved. Check the similarly named thread to see the pieces coming together.

(overwatch probably.. Hopefully)

low market cap, just went all in, were gonna make it

I bought $100 of these as a joke, are you saying this might actually pay off?

Whats the actual market cap and supply? Coin market shows ??

if you look at the graph it is less than 2.5m

put 1k into this...last coin Veeky Forums shilled to me was 1st blood so don't fuck me again

Just sold my XVG bags to gamble on this. I have no idea what I'm buying right now but I see this getting shilled so much lately

Technically, it was shilled before it mooned. A guy came running into biz with his chinese goverment shit..I still have no idea why the chinese goverment would use 1stblood..I thought it was a gaming token.

C9 maybe?

So uhm I've been buying EBST. I now have roughly a 130K (I am aiming for 200K), but I've done some digging.

Now I am also part of the discord group, I check twitter, etc.

Smth just feels off.
So...why all the "sales guy" style promoting of Eboost? Why the clues, the free give aways, the weird boasting etc. I just don't get it. Is this a normal marketing method in crypto land?

Furthermore, a Marshal Long is the CO-founder of Eboost together with ???
>crunchbase.com/person/marshall-long-3

However, internet is extremely negative about Marshal. A 20 page thread on bitcointalk dicusses the guy and concludes that he is a scammer/liar and isn't welcome on any crypto conferences anymore.
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1303147.0;all

Furthermore, their FB is dead, their Twitter has doesn't have that many followers, their website is shit, and coinagenda twitter is also not super active.

Also, the hosting of this website is expiring? Does that mean anything?
>blockexperts.com/ebst#

And just to finalize, all the current announcements in Discord, twitter, biz...I don't know any of that shit. Coinagenda? Gamers vs Goat? Other stuff.

All in all, if there are really partnerships with some big games or whatever and a new website etc. then all is good and this could be huge.
It's just that the way this info is "leaked" almost sounds like someone is purposely trying to get people excited in a scammy way. Get what I mean...?

the website is garbage. what is this shit and why would anyone use it.

> mfw when their home page has a screenshot of a bittrex chart

if you lose your money on this, let that be a hard lesson for you.

your reasonable doubt will get drowned in the noise of constant shilling.

an overwatch announcement is not a big deal, but you'll see manipulated green candles followed by giant red candles in the near future.

play the pnd if you feel like gambing everyone

eboost.info/
??????

They really do need to fix their website and get their white paper up. That'd probably alleviate all feelings of it being a scam.

Supposedly both are coming this month.

hmm hmm

Ah yes I know see what you mean

>eboost

more like pajeetboost

Goddamnit you faggots say smth

Dunno i keep refreshing this thread seems like noone has any idea what the news will be, its just a guessing game from here

This is one of only a handful of coins not rekt today. I'm glad i went all in (So far)

Same here, it holds itsself very well against BTC which is amazing. Also volume comming in etc. i really wonder what the news is and what the insiders know

Let's not kid ourselves here. The reason it is not rekt is because it's at its ATL and low volume. Those are the only reasons.

I would not call this an all time low, but it is very cheap :). I also did my research with this and i am feeling very, very compfy i bought here. The devs are some epic trolls posting memes and shit, but they answer every time and react very fast. Their marketing is ODN level tier, but when they deliver, they deliver big. This is a riksy thing like always but I feel very good going into this. Noone has to buy, but taking at least a small position here is something I think noone will regret. Time will tell. Also, the volume coming in now is something i like a lot. (I always wanted to get on an sSport token as well, and this one seems to be right).

Yes yes, I know, *close to its ATL then.

Yeah I know. I already own 130K but thinking about buying more. Just worried about a couple of things.

Okay maybe not even close to the very very early ATL hehehe but still cheap

Cheap in this case.. is good :)

Its also a Jim Blasko coin one of the biggest scammers in crypto. Didnt know the other guy was here too. Holy fuck Veeky Forums getting swallowed whole

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.0

Don't even know who he is to be honest. I mean I went over that thread already and concluded "welllllll maybe things have changed because they are announcing stuff"

Idk. I am just trying to convince myself this is a good speculation I guess.

Biz is such a moral place these days.

As long as the coin makes me monies i dont care who runs it!

I don't give a flying fuck who is running it. Hitler, Antifa, Saddam, it's all good. I just don't want to lose my money by some sort term exit scheme. Although the demand is so low there is not much of an exit but yeah.

Like the guy said in discord. If there's an exit scam you do it when it's worth a shit ton.

Funny he is responding to me

I mean yeah I agree with him. But just because it sounds rational what he says doesn't at all magically explain basically everything I wrote here I mean, even I was talking on biz here "before a dump can happen a pump needs to happen first".

But at the end of the day, there are a few wallets that own basically all the supply and lets not forget that BTC at least doubled since the eboost ICO.

So, if the founders are actually the way bitcointalk describes them, all it takes is for this coin to pump a little and then just dump 50M on our asses.

That sounds rational as well, if you take in consideration the bitcointalk descriptions.

I saw the bitcoin talk descriptions. It was pretty much X knows Y and Y took advice from Z and Z is a known faggot therefore J is a scam. Shit was /pol/ levels of tinfoil.

This is what the leak is. Cat is out of the bag so can we analyze what this means?

Its already been analyzed brah.

Until the next clue the best guess is overwatch.

In regards to that photo, the twee said "not c4" which is who the logo belongs to.

I don't know why he would choose that though. The wording must have some significance.

Is rumors of overwatch going to generate me more money than rumors of C4?

Ha yea nobody knows what C4 is and overwatch is huge

I mean C4 sets the standards of Bitcoin and Ethereum knowledge and partnering up with them would set a standard of eBoost quality. So it will probably kick out the fudders if it's C4 approved.
>Board of Directors
>Andreas M. Antonopoulos
>Vitalik Buterin
>Joshua McDougall
>Pamela Morgan
>Michael Perklin

>Faculty Advisors
>Gerald Cotten
>Steve Dakh
>Charles Hoskinson
>Richard Kiss
>Jonathan Mohan
>Piotr Piasecki
>Jamie Robinson
>Jason Rumney
>Peter Todd
>Ethan Wilding

Also his exact phrase when he did the leak on discord is "eSports Crypto Consortium." My guess is that they are planning to partner up with C4 to gain the authority to set the standards on all eSports crypto currency.

True but his tweet says "notc4".

I anxiously await clue #2 =)

>vitalik
Nice, just bought 100k.

Whenever I see a brown person in the marketing of a cryptocurrency, I avoid that coin because I know who it's being targeted towards. Saved me loads of worry and money.

>It's just that the way this info is "leaked" almost sounds like someone is purposely trying to get people excited in a scammy way. Get what I mean...?
Yeah will at least it's not a skateboard with an apple logo on it.

fucking megaton bomb drop

I had to verify and I can back you up, dropped my bags

>watching halfbreed youtubers

The dev is playing overwatch =3 overwatch confirmed?

Quality post
My sides