Where do i get anabolic steroids

where do i get anabolic steroids

start upping your post count in openly roiding bb forums. they always have a section from where they source meds for their dogs/cats.

they already banned me for asking the same thing

there's a subreddit full of homebrewers peddling their stuff. i'm not sure you want to take those kind of risks tho.

You trying to imply that Roshi isn't natty, you fraud piece of shit?

How dare you?

how is it even possible to home-make hormones? i mean, aren't they either extracted from dead corpses or synthesized in some huge high-tech lab that costs like billions?

WalMart.

test is made from fucking yams, brah.

it's vegan. they get a bag of bluish crystals and brew them with sterilised rapeseed oil.

assuming that the homebrewer gives a fuck about the oil they peddle.

this is why we dont openly give our sources because your retard-ass wouldnt know what to do with it.

Ask the biggest guys at your gym where they get theirs.

r/steroidsourcetalk

now fuck off

DELETE THIS

steroid dot com?

they're not super complicated molecules op, LSD is a bigger molecule than most of them and it's a street drug

pic related is tren

compare to HGH, a peptide (short protein)

ask scooby

Yeah buy you seriously can make LSD in a bathtub or shit like that. The molecule is very unstable. I've made recrustalized LSA before and pure mescaline but never found a way to make the real thing.. Just go to the sTORe for this sorta shit.
That's a whole other level.. Does HGH stimulate receptors or..?

Walmart obviously.

well you still need master's level chemistry, some serious lab equipment and some hard-to-get precursors to make real LSD-25
the only reason you can get it is because one chemist can make enough to supply a continent (thanks to an active dose of 0.1mg)
LSA's a pisstake in comparison

Oh yeah, I ate some hbr seeds and just got really sick. From my local dealers I get 25-x nbome, probably. MDMA is cool I guess, I didn't test any of the stuff I've taken, it was some dank ass Molly tho. I might check out TOR eventually, I've heard a lot of good things about it, still. I'd love to try some 2-cb as well. I made crystallized LSA with some shit I read on reddit, first time I really hallucinated from acid but that's because I took a ridiculously high dose zozzle.

just get some gammagoblin and take the plunge

Any sources I should read up on..?