How does Veeky Forums treat a cold?

Chicken soup but I add a bunch of garlic and some lemon juice to mine.

With wódka

I don't get one in the first place.

Hot grog.

anti-body routines

I thought you Polacks drank warm beer on such occasions.

Cough syrup and cognac.

This. I learned how to make chicken soup from this sweet Mexican lady I used to work with in SF. Pour a bunch of tapatio into it. mmmm the best.

>getting a cold
are you 10 years old or too retarded to get enough vitamin C ?

light cardio helps clear a cold

Ice cold showers every day, no fap, and a keto diet

living the meme life

>thinks vitamin C prevents colds

kek

Suppositories 5x5

Ants won't be fapping to this pic user

>too retarded to get enough vitamin C ?
Vitamin D is what helps colds you jackass.

I get ur mom to suck it out the end of ma dick.
She doesn't think it's weird that I get a cols every night.

Lmao

I wait a few hours.

i catch a cold every two years at most and when i do i just live with it. it's just a fucking cold live with it you pansy

Ephedrine, guaifenesin, and big bowls of pho.

Vitamin D3, whiskey (whole lotta whiskey) and beef stew with potatoes and carrots.

Decongestant and wait three days, faggot.

I've noticed that ever since i started exercising regularly, i haven't gotten sick, not even a cold. Has this happened to anyone else?

Coffee takes care of most symptoms and then I just get busy enough to ignore it.

Sleep more at night too.

I usually have a jar of honey thats infusing with ginger and lemon, it helps with sore throats, just take a teaspoon every now and then like a cough syrup. I dont think it does anything medical...it just lubes up your throat so coughing hurts less.

Have super hot showers then turn off all the hot water so its a cold shower, then hot again, then cold. Cycle maybe 3-4 times. I dont know if it actually helps but i allways feel heaps better afterwards.

Drink plenty of water, wrap up and stay warm, sleep it off.

zinc

The one thing I don't do it take medicine.Inoticed that only just makes the symptoms worse

You're right. The wódka was a given

No. I got AIDS.

As an excuse to start an ECA stack

This is the closest I've seen to a real answer.

You have a cold. You're beat for at least a few days no matter what as there is nothing that exists that will "cure" the common cold. Your best bet is to treat your symptoms and allow your body to maximize it's ability to fight off infection. Heres what I recommend: ephedrine (pseudophed if you can't find that), Mucinex (generic is fine, should at least have guaifenesin and some sort of anti-inflammatory), zinc, vitamin C, coffee, lots of soup with garlic and ginger, fluids throughout the day, and probably most effective: a good nights rest.

take cold showers, you stop getting colds

Whenever I feel sickness coming on, I just decide not to be sick. I feel like once you admit you're ill, your body gives in and you have to deal with the worst of it. If you just keeping trucking like everything's normal you won't be sick.

>How does Veeky Forums treat a cold?
Rest
Sleep
Fluids (NOT alcohol! NOT caffeine!)
Eat (NO CUTTING!)
DO NOT GO TO THE GODDAMN GYM UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SICK LONGER, NIGGER

Motrin, tissues and naps. For gym time, it's either lower volume or just accessories.
Usually the same for other sicknesses. Sleep nude too if the fever is high.