Progress thread? Motherfucking progress thread

Progress thread? Motherfucking progress thread.

i'm calling bullshit on this one dude

I used to be even more athletic back in the days. The first pic is the result of me being injured and 100% sedentary for the last 3 years. I knew my way how to get back into shape tho.

same

Okay to clear things up. This is me 5 years ago, when I was 19. Current pictures are me at 24. I needed to stop lifting due to an unjury so I was out for 3 years. Basically, I started lifting again, running, hiking hoped on intermittent fasting and keto diet and worked my ass off for 100 days straight.

hoooooly fuck how did you even let yourself lose that

damn dude, now you have saggy tits unfortunately, why did u ruin your body

Glad to hear you're on top of it again, brother. Welcome back.

Started at 430 myself, dropped down to 280, broke my shoulder and ate my way back up to 375.

Last September I got fed up with being fat, ugly, and stupid and got back to work. I was basically turning the gears, I dropped down to 345 on January 10th - at which point everything clicked together and I started busting my ass.

Just like you, I was tired of cheating myself.

>cut carbs out of my diet completely
>20/4 intermittent fasting
>~200 grams protein daily
>~1,500 calories daily
>popping fish oil like candy
>Lifting 3 days a week/C25k 3 days a week

Currently on the slowest of bulks if you can even call it that. Weight is hovering around 233 while all my lifts are steadily increasing. First time I've been able to lift while actually being able to fuel myself.

To you Anons out there who are fatasfatass, quit ripping yourself off. Stick to your diet, stick to your routine, give every day 90% and you'll be where you want to be in a year.

Lmao. I'm merely getting started. In 6 months I'll probably get my old physique back.

Fucking hell dude. Please don't give up. You came a fucking long way.

Sick

3rd time posting, but fuck it, I'm proud of the progress. April 5 to June 11th.

Very good. Keep it up.

Thanks brother, I feel like I've already made it - smiling for the first time in years. Hell, I'm even grinning while grinding out reps - lifting feels GOOD.

I can't stop here, this is fat country.

u should cycle some test and post results, im curious

>dropped to 190bs for the first time since i was 8
>tore out shoulder, knee, slipped some disks , and fucked my neck after listening to my parents advice.
>put all the weight back on and now have a shit ton of physical therapy i have to do for the next couple years
Don't listen to anyone else after you drop down anons they are all traitors and you owe no obligations.

Ayy

can I get a bf% estimate

182 cm/73 Kilos

Either buy the tool to do a skinfold test or look up the formula for BMI user.

>formula for BMI
Will probably do that how accurate is it

Not at all

Yo brother, you were one of the dudes who inspired me to keep going when I stalled out at 265.

Keep rocking it.

good job you look fucking great

Its not accurate its a way of judging bodyfat on populations and its not very good. Get on amazon and buy the 10 dollar skinfold tool.

Absolutely amazing stuff.

Looks like you're around 18-20%

Damn user great progress , keep it up mane

Last October 285lbs. 5'11". I started at 315 in may but don't have the picture on my phone.

Now at 243lbs ignore the weird face.

Only been cutting & lifting a month so my progress pics aren't amazing, but I've been working on macro progress for longer. Back in April well over half of my diet was carbs, less than 20% was from protein. Cleaned up my diet a bit and now only 30% of my daily intake is carbs, and my protein intake is up to 30%. In the next few weeks I'm going to push hard for 10-15% more from protein and less from fats. The past month I've been meeting my cut goals (minus a cheat day here and there) and I'm happy to keep lifting while on a correct diet to see how far I can go.

Top I'd been lifting for a little bit but basically fucking around, decided I needed to bulk.
Middle was the end of my bulk after 4 months, when a bit too hard definitely slower bulk next time but still pretty happy. Bottom row is 2 months after the bulk, I think I'll cut maybe for a another month then maintain for a bit see if I can recomp. I don't want to jump straight back in to a bulk desu.

Peak bulk lifts:
80kg BW
1x100kg Bench
3x60kg OHP
5x140kg squat
5x170kg diddly

nothing can give you an accurate result of bf% except for an underwater test.
but don't worry tho, bf% is not important at all, no measurements are important besides how much you can lift if worried about strength and how attractive the people you find attractive find your physique.

5'9"

2014 - 265lbs
Today - 168

Loose skin surgery, or did it gradually tighten up? Great progress.

When will the cut end.

I just want to start gaining muscle already.

why aren't you lifting?

Honestly brah, I think you're at the point where you should eat at maintenance and lift hard. As soon as your lifts start to stall, up your caloric intake by 200 calories daily. You'll gain some weight in the beginning as glycogen stores fill up, but after a few days it should stabilize. Try to hover around there for a while and build up some strength.

Change it up, you've been cutting for more than a year. When you get back to it it'll be even easier due to increased muscle mass and all that. Just do it right - don't cheat yourself.

Looking thick/solid/tight. Keep it up!

If you don't do core work already, I'd definitely suggest some ab-wheel roll-outs and some hanging leg raises. You've got muscle there, but not so much definition, you feel me?

Traps are looking beast.

>bulk up to 210
>set calorie limit at 2050
>shed 25 lbs at a steady pace in 3-4 months
>hit 184 and stall
>go back up to 187
>back down to 184
>stall again for about 3 weeks
>suddenly down to 179 in a week's period

None of this having changed my diet or workout

I WAS lifting for a good portion of the cut.

From May til July I wasn't able to lift at all though, because [spoiler]boot camp[/spoiler].

I'm back at it now, though. Not anywhere near what I used to. My forms better, though. So at least that's good.

Thanks for the advice, bro. I think I'll do that. Definitely need a break from cutting.

on a 2kcal cut, been off and on it sometimes higher and lower throughout the past couple years.

Been going to the gym since November last year but had a back injury that's only recently gotten better so i'm back at it now.

You gotta lift while cutting

Goddamn bro, KEEP GOING!

Your dedication is beyond inspiring.

Definitely don't feel like I belong in the same category as some of these guys, seriously good shit guys. I lost the pictures from 6 months ago which was me at my worst, 5'11" 200lbs, but these are some progress pics from the last 30 days, left is June 13 about 185lbs, right is July 13 about 178lbs. I've gone every day eating about 1500 calories give or take, always at a 1000 deficit though. Never felt better in my life. Tough to count macros since I'm only home for the summer and not buying my own food, but I'm trying. Any advice you guys got for me?

water weight m8

Thanks.

I do ab wheel and leg raises but still have a bit of fat there that needs to go. Also retaining a lot of water from yesterday, my high carb day, so I look a lot fuller. It'll turn back to liquifat soon and I'll have some saggy skin. Trying to get down to 8% and then maintain for 2 years so I do tighten up.

Look good, lad. Can definitely see progress even if it was just a month.

Looks like you're breaking 15% body fat - best thing you can do is get ahold of some yohimbine.

>take that fucking poison on an empty stomach first thing when you wake up
>0.02 mg of active ingredient per kg
>30 minutes afterwards do some HIIT for 5-10 minutes to get blood flowing through the body
>rest 5 minutes
>shit should start hitting you right about then
>30 minutes of LISS cardio
>don't eat until 3 hours have passed since you dropped the bine

That stuff should help shave off the stubborn fat that's clinging to your Adonis belt.

What happened with the shoulder? Only reason I ask is when you get back to bulking, if you hit your shoulders hard you're going to look mad good.

Overhead press for volume/intensity
Lateral raises
Face pulls
Those cable rows for rear deltoids

Kill it, mang.

That's the plan, brother.

Gonna give it 5 solid months before updating, then go on another savage 6 week cut. With everything I've learned in the last half a year, and all the discipline cultivated, I can't wait to see what 1 full year of progress is going to look like.

Solid progress man. You stuck to it. I hope more people become like you.

2 year progress

Appreciate the feedback, especially from a living inspiration!

I'll have to see if I can get my hands on some, any idea what's a good price? I've been annoyed at the belly fat, even in high school when I was at my fittest I was having trouble with it.

The shoulder is a long story of high school athlete who couldn't call it quits. Dislocated my shoulder during a football scrimmage and continued the season with no doctors or trainers. Destroyed my labrum and overall fucked my shit up. Got surgery my Sophomore year, and continued playing both football and volleyball with it after.
It's in relatively bad shape still. It's the main reason why I let myself go, I couldn't lift heavy anymore like I did in high school, but I'm noticing subtle improvements lifting with Stronglifts and focusing on form. I haven't had this much fun lifting since high school.
It's a great feeling.

Mirin'. great progress. How recent was the right?

3 or so weeks.
I unintentionally bulked a bit so stopped taking progress pics lol

Pic was 2 weeks ago, cutting atm

6'1

Nice, I know how summer can get don't worry. My cut makes me wish I could get on a bulk but gotta stick to it until I'm where I want to be lol

I find cutting easier when im going to school regularly. Believe it or not you burn a lot if calories walking around a college campus and shit.

Your head is massive compared to your neck
Build the fuck out of your neck muscles and you'll look proportionate as fuck
Congratz btw

I definitely know that, I got to a relatively spread out campus and walk everywhere. Plus our dining commons allows me to eat whatever I want, unlike when I'm at home for the summer like I am now. Gotta eat whatever the family provides which is usually not the best cooked foods or fast foods. Been a bitch trying to fight that one, but they are finally respecting my cut and buying me the stuff I need haha

I always enjoy seeing your updates buddy, never ever go back
And we love you

Gg brah

Your knees have returned to human form
Good job :)

Stop living in a cave
Otherwise solid progress mang

>water weight

what does that even mean, suddenly my body is like "hey fuck this 5 lbs of water right here"? I don't think so

>them face gains
Fucking hell brah amazing

Nice progress man.
That loose skin worry's me though.
I have a similar type of stomach.
Currently 202 down from 270@5'11.
I really hope i dont get that kind of loose skin.

>living inspiration

I'm just some fat dude who's less fat, mang. Thanks though - I'll believe in you who believes in me.

Yohimbine HCL runs about $13 dollars for 90 capsules. You're definitely going to want to get the yohimbine HCL which is the extract of the yohimbe plant - otherwise the dosage of the active ingredient is a crap shoot.

You're looking to take .2 mg/kg, rather than .02 - so at ~80 kg you're looking at 16 mg daily. Yohimbine HCL is almost always dosed at 2.5 mg a tab, so you're looking at about 6 pills a day - a bottle will run you 15 or so days.

Buying straight yohimbe is cheaper - the bark ground up in vegetable capsules - but that shit just feels awful. If you've strapped for cash though it's just as effective.

As far as your shoulder goes, just stick with it m8. Slow progression is the name of the game.

When I severed my ACL ligament the doctor told me I'd never be able to overhead press again. A few months ago I hit 195 for a single.

Just stick with it, baby it, and you'll get strong.

Bro if you did a cycle you'd be a fuckin beast

Reposting

Glad I could help man. We gon make it.

Thanks bruhs. No surgery yet. Been bulking since before that april pic to try and fill myself out.

Chest sags a bit less now that I'm actually making gains, but beyond that I haven't noticed much. I don't intend to cut back down until I can reliably hit a 2pl8 bench and 3.5+ pl8 deadlift.

Love you too user. I owe this board my life.

5'9, from 100kg -> 65kg, just under a year

Ask me if u want

Does anyone have inspiration for people >6'5
Im 6'7 and want to see what is possible for lanklets

Both you dudes are doing incredible work

>thick
>solid
>tight

This isn't a criticism in any way, but get yourself a wrist roller if you don't already use one. That'll take the definition of your forearms to extreme levels.

Keep it up man. You're already solid, but if you bulk clean for a year you're going to be fucking stellar.

I'll take you up on that.
My wrist are lagging, don't incorporate much for them save for heavy deads.

So should I keep cutting for a bit guys?

Could u please tell me what diet you did do and what workout ? strengh training ? split ? Push/pull ?

Amazing progress

Hey it's you again! Glad to see you not giving up and improving constantly:)

From 95 kg to 75 kg, 183 cm, should I come down to 72 and then clean bulk?

~77-80kg > just over 90kg

been bulkin slowly

Do you have refeed days

upper pic 4th of July 79 kg after cuts
bottom pic 28th of March 90 kg -before

Exact same boat here. Started at 333 lbs, down to 285. Stomach looks about like that starting picture.

Not looking forward to that.

Fuckin hell guise, why is it so difficult to cut? I've lost about 16lbs with no discernible difference.

>I have dishonored my family
>time to commit sudoku

DESI
GNATED

wat

The loose skin doesn't really concern me, it's my own damn fault so i just accepted it

better than being a fat disgusting fuck

:>

What are u running?

>inb4 all natural

atm
200 test e
200 tren e
200 mast e - week

25 primo
25 winny
25 anavar
25 tbol a day

bob reporting with bob gains

Great work mang, what was your routine?

Have you been hitting legs?

that's some good progress son but you were 30% in the first pic and like 16-17% now

i'd hesitate to call this 11-12% but it's a whole heck of a lot closer than your OP pic

How long did you train before hopping on test? Honestly thinking about getting into that stuff after a year or two of lifting naturally, learning the ropes and all that.

There's my motivation for the day

curls for the girls am İ right brah?

>no chest

good overall other progress though

God this board is cancerous