Experiences with EC Stack??

>everyone says there is no magic weight loss pill
>but there is an appetite suppressant pill which is pretty damn close

Started this a few days ago and am wondering why I didn't start sooner.

Please share your own experience (good or bad). Am I gonna get hooked?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/
examine.com/supplements/ephedrine/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2769923/
americanaddictioncenters.org/adderall/long-term-effects/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For those of you who don't know what I'm referring to:

I did it for a couple of weeks and it's pretty nice.
The main reason for taking it was the appetite suppression for me. It did suppress my appettite, but I was still pretty hungry.
Lots of people say thay have to forcefeed though.
It really does help with keeping energized during the day and during your workouts when you're on deficit.
You won't get hooked. I miss never being tired during the day though.

>ec stack

it's just there for fat fucks who have no self control, literally useless outside of that it's barely a 1% metabolic boost.

So after a few weeks, when you stopped, did you feel any withdrawal symptoms?

Is it just caffeine headaches?

For me, I have found it helps me focus as well. Like mentally. Someone told me it works kinda like adderall so it helps people with ADD.

I've gotten so much shit done in the past few days. And I've had so much energy I don't know what to do with it.

>So after a few weeks, when you stopped, did you feel any withdrawal symptoms?
Not not really. I stopped using caffeine tablets and started drinking coffee again though.

>>For me, I have found it helps me focus as well. Like mentally. Someone told me it works kinda like adderall so it helps people with ADD. I've gotten so much shit done in the past few days. And I've had so much energy I don't know what to do with it.

Yeah, definitely. I took it while I was working on my bachelor's thesis. I didn't get tired at all and could go on for hours. Normally I would fuck around and get distracted after maybe 30 minutes or so..

I used it to finish my cut at 1000kcal.

But I liked the coffee pill. I still take one every morning at 6am before hitting the gym.

Nicotine + ADHD meds + yohimbine fuckin works, I can say that

Is yohimbine like a stronger type of ephedrine?

Or is it something different all together?

no

examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/

examine.com/supplements/ephedrine/

Femanon here, I've found taking bladderwrack supplements on an empty stomach does wonders for appetite suppression.
Also, eating 1 small clove of raw garlic. Not recommended if you can't stand feeling nauseous though.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I'll check it out.

You said you take it on an empty stomach? Usually when I take vitamins/supplements on an empty stomach I start to feel sick. :(

you're welcome!
Yeah, I tend to not feel the benefits if I don't take certain things on an empty stomach. I think eating with them is fine, though.

It's good shit, in two months I dropped ten pounds of fat with zero muscle loss (confirmed with dexa)

It gives me mini-panic attacks tho so I don't take it much anymore. Not like curled up on the floor panic attacks, just "start thinking about death in the middle of lecture and have to go get a drink of water" type of stuff.

I'm halfway through an eight week EC cut then I will start supplementing yohimbine HCL to melt the remaining fat off. I'm currently 170 and cutting to 155.

Don't do ec and Y together

god damn you are tiny you don't need any stack you need to take care of your diet

Just get prescribed adderall. Get the appetite suppression and the insane focus.

>win win

To clarify, I'll start taking yohimbine when I'm done with the eight week cycle of EC.

Causes brain damage

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2769923/
americanaddictioncenters.org/adderall/long-term-effects/

I don't have insurance.

That would be way too expensive.

m8
you want to take yoh at low bodyfat, ec at higher. quit cutting and eat at maintenance/surplus

why are you cutting?
planning on become a trap or former fat with high insecurity about weight?

Gave me heart palpitations, dizzy spells and made me physically collapse in the street. I would strongly recommend that NOBODY do an EC stack.

>causes brain damage

Then why does the FDA approve of it?

dun no

I thought my sources were pretty legit though. They say it only causes brain damage with "abuse". Which is what poster is suggesting anyway. It's a pretty hardcore drug so I'd stay away.

Even though it doesn't really show. I'm about 30% bf with love handles and tits. I want to be as lean as possible before I start my winter bulk.

because asphyxiation is worse

You're supposed to taper off faggot.

Were you a former fatass or something? Why would you bother taking EC with such low LBM and not even much fat on you?

wtf does Adderall have to do with asphyxiation??

Wait.... you're 170 in that pic? How tall are you?

>30% bf

Posts this stupid are why most people serious about fitness leave this board after a year or so. Also proof of how much worse/less informative Veeky Forums's gotten.

Why not? I take 20mg yohimbine HCl 400mg caffeine and 25mg ephedrine every morning and then workout or jog on rest days. Don't eat for four hours after taking the yohimbine for maximum results. Everything seems to be going swimmingly for me

>study about people who abuse the shit out of amphetamine
>Link to addiction website
You know, cause that totally applies to prescribed dosages.

If you're taking Adderall for weight loss, you're probably not too concerned with your prescribed dosage as there wouldn't be one because you're not taking it for ITS INTENDED USE ARE YOU ACTUALLY THIS STUPID?!

First off OP, do you live in El Paso? You look familiar.

Experiences with EC stack: Pretty powerful if you've never taken stimulants like cocaine or adderall before. Start off slowly. It'll take away your appetite completely in the beginning...
>Start taking it
>First couple of days stomach keeps rumbling
>Go to take shit, nothing comes out
>Really confused about all of it
>Suddenly realize I hadn't been eating nearly enough food

I used it to drop from 400 to 285ish. It works really well... for a while. You'll build a tolerance quick. Especially if you drink a lot of coffee or soda. Don't take before strenuous cardio unless you want chest pains like a bitch, and I would recommend you only run it 3 times a day for a month and a half at the most - trust me, I burned out my receptors by taking it for far too long.

Also, drink plenty of water and keep your emotions in check - when my brother took it he became incredibly irritable and constantly angry.

5'11 king of manlets

OP here.

I have family in El Paso but I live in Austin.

Don't listen to this dude, you might actually stop your fucking heart.

I did 2.5mg Yohi, 20mg Vyvanse (an Aderall prodrug), and 400mg caffeine and I felt like dying for ~2hours at work.

Start low with your stack and build up, increasing your tolerance and making sure you're comfortable is better for longevity then just hopping right in.

How long have you been doing this? A day? A month?

Has anyone here tried snorting it to feel the effects faster??

So according to this I'm closer to 20-22ish?

fucking idiot

> I've found taking bladderwrack supplements on an empty stomach does wonders for appetite suppression.
Sugar pills are probably cheaper

yea yea yea if youre an angry person like me be very careful about yelling at random people about dumb shit they do to you i used to do it a lot and had to stop the cycle becuase of it lol

I like EC but it makes me piss too much. Everything else about it makes me feel like god though.

Trash.

Take: Cup of Espresso, 25mg Yohibine HCL, Dexedrine or equivalent.

Ephedra is child's play and too much of a hassle nowadays.

Literally put on 15lbs on my OHP (to 195) first time I did this.

>there is no magic weight loss pill

>DNP

Just you wait until the next week or two.
Lmao.
Cycling EC and YC can help.

Show tits.

I used to go on long EC stacks, from time to time. My appetite was entirely zapped the first time, but I've never been able to replace that same type of appetite suppression in subsequent rounds. Also, after about 5-6 weeks, I know I personally would hit the point where I was so caffeine fucked that I literally couldn't wake up in the mornings. I would sleep with bronkaid and vaverin next to my bedsite, but even rolling over and popping the pills to start the day would be a horrid and long ordeal. I would usually then lay off entirely for at least a month before reupping again.

Idk. The only real downside that I've experienced is it permanently spiked my caffeine intake to transhuman levels. (That said, I'm in law school so that's not entirely a result of the EC, but also a lot of my own lifestyle choices).

I also recommend one of those pill containers that old people use. I once accidentally took a double dose of bronkaid (fortgetting I had already taken it) and I really thought my heart was going to explode.

That picture kind of look like a girl I know whose name starts with F. And I've been doing Primatene for the last week and just got some Kaizen so wonder if there will be any noticeable difference tomorrow. Even though my appetite has been reduced, I still have eaten plenty in the last week. I'm only doing two doses a day, not the recommended three, as even two with the last dose at 2-4 keeps me up past my bedtime.

why do you want to be a skeleton? lmao

cut MAYBE 5 more lbs and start slow bulking. you don't have much to cut down to

EC stack has worked perfectly so far for me! I lost between 10-15 over a month with my limited dedicated schedule!
Unfortunately I got sick while on it this last week, I felt like I died at least 4 times over a 3 day period holy fuck, thank fuck I recovered after 3 days

Is this accurate or is this just some image a Veeky Forumsizen slapped together to prove a point?

I'm like 15ish bf%. Should I take yohimbre or EC stack?

>Nobody around me sells bronkaid anymore
Where do you all still get it?

i got this when i ramped up my stack, i just taped back to the start and was fine for 2 months

Just to be clear. I can lift on EC, but not cardio, correct?

Depending on your fitness, you might be able to do LISS fine. High intensity cardio is usually going to be a bad idea and the same for any lifting routines that are going to murder your heart rate.

Walgreens and CVS both carry it where I live.

Thank you based Texas.

I can't find anywhere in Boston that sells bronkaid or ephedrine. It's fucking annoying otherwise I'd give it a shot.

Was a good preworkout, but made me crabby and fucked with my sleep. Meh.

Harden the fuck up.

It alter my mood pretty drastically and when i "come down" from the mood swing it makes me extremely depressed.... Does this eventually stop ?

Did you quit cold turkey or did you taper off?

>femanon here
Why did you feel the need to say that? You could've made your post without it, your gender has nothing to do with your post at all.

What an insufferable attention whore.

>Femanon here

Kill yourself

gr8 story cunt.

Robots executing triggered.exe

I've never been on r9k but funny joke, you are very clever

Chill out. You pointing out that she pointed out that she was a femanon is just as annoying.

Everyone else in this thread has just ignored it. You however, felt the need to draw attention to it. This giving her exactly what she wanted.

>but there is an appetite suppressant pill which is pretty damn close
Wait, are you kidding me? I thought it actively helps speeding up your metabolism and aids weight loss. I'm already at a 600 calorie deficit and can manage hunger good, I don't need that. I need something to help me break my weightloss plateau.

Some of us are still fatties user.

I lack self-control when it comes to my appetite. This helps with just that.

Sure one day I'll need something to help me lost that last bit of fat. But I'm not there yet. I'm just now getting started.

Nah i've actually done "cycles" of it since 2012 and let me tell you, the mood changes happen everytime.

routine goes like this :
>take dose of ec (whatever it happens to be in my cycle)
>for the next 1-3 hours i get in the happiest mood, energetic, happy and generally joyful
>usually by night time or 4-8 hours after i take the dose i get extremely depressed
>low energy, regrets about past, nobody wants 2 b ma friend ;(
>fall asleep and wake up normal

I don't know if its one of those things like when your depressed and drink alchohol it all comes out or if its just effects of the caffeine but i really don't want to stop using the EC stack becuase it's the best hunger suppressant i've ever used.. not really sure waht to do now

Have both dnp and ec

Preferred to use an ec stack and limit calories to the same effectiveness as 400mg powder, daily

I'm fine going 1/1 a day. I can even go on 500 calories with this dose. I can understand if non neets need 2 or 3, but you don't want to use more than you need, it does put stress on your body

Build up when starting and taper down when finishing

$$$$

Thanks senpai

This. DNP literally is a magic weight loss pill.

>tfw too autistic to ask the pharmacist for bronkaid

Anyone else know this feel?

Yes. It took me 4 different trips to the store before I finally went through with it.

I was afraid they would say something. They would notice my heavy breathing and sweaty palms. Ask me why I was buying it. And I blurt out my rehearsed line "my grandma has asthma..." In such a fashion that they would suddenly be suspicious. And notify the store manager. And call the cops. And lock me up. And my life would be ruined.

Turns out, none of that happened.
Keep trying man, it's so worth it. Been on this stuff for a while and it's fuckin great.

I'm about to start work in a warehouse and have been stalling on my cut for months,should I start running yohimbine or an EC stack before my shifts?

You give me hope, user

Dubs of autism.

You are nauseous, it's making me feel nauseated.

Thanks for the bump. Here's your reply.

And first day with the 8mg Kaizens. I read the the ideal ratio is 1/10 E/C. For the last week I've been doing 1.5 Primatenes @ 12.5mg/pill = 18.25mg E + 200mg C. Is it worth trying to split those tiny 8mg Kaizens for an even 20/200, or is 16/200 "close enough?"

My store has those "take to pharmacist" cards out in the aisle with a picture of the Primatene/Bronkaid box on them. I didn't even have to ask for them; I just handed the dude the card and he said "ID please. Be right back." Easy peasy.

If you're above 15% bf go with EC, below that go with yohimbine.

Thanks user.

>everyone says there is no magic weight loss pill

coughcoughdinitrophenolcough

So does it actually speed up your metabolism? Or is it really just appetite suppression?

The latter.

Both. Stimulants speed up your metabolism.

LONDON

Don't pretend you're me, buttmunch.

yoh is just a waste when 20+, youre fine with either m8

;)

>tfw your dad personally led a raid against an ephedrine supporter a few years back
>they had actors go into the house and pretend to be arrested so they could do the raid again for the sake of the cameras
>national tv for days

Australia takes Ephedrine seriously. It's exactly as illegal as heroin.

is the dnp pastebin up to date? i need legit sources.