Height Thread

Is it true girls can't tell the diffrence between heights. im 5'10 179cm to be exact and girls always tell me you must be 6ft but always get suprised when im tell them 5'10.

Literally you can get away with adding 2-3 inches to your height because girls can't tell the diffrence

I'm 5'11" and people always think I'm 6'

I don't like lying so I'll say 5'11" but it's a good height.

I'm 5'6" girls that are shorter than me don't really care about my height, my exes were 5'3" and 5'2".

Girls typically just want someone taller than them, the specific height doesn't really matter all that much.

Unless you're shorter than 5'8 nobody actually gives a shit, calm down autismo

No proof of this, but I think people judge height by where their eyes are. They kind of forget that there is 2-3 inches of head above them. If you compare heights with someone about as tall as you, one of you will likely be surprised, thinking the other was taller than they are.

fuck Veeky Forums

I'm 6'1". Tinder profile says 6'4". One girl out fo dozens noticed I was shorter than I claimed, but she bought that it was because I was wearing my minimalist Vivo Barefoot shoes.

>tfw 5'7''
thinking of telling everyone i'm 5'10'' since everyone else adds 3 inches

I don't think anyone can. I've had more than one friend be like, "you're five nine or five ten right?" No, dude, I'm 5'7".

Man, I was just thinking about this pic the other day.

Thanks OP.

>manlets bullying a fat highschooler who made one stupid comment

Do eeeettt!

talk shit get hit

I really don't understand this pic or the reaction

She is insulting a group of people for something they were born with and instigated the exchange, but the person who responds by insulting her over something she doesn't change due to her own laziness is somehow the bad guy

I really really don't understand

Implying anyone on Veeky Forums looks like that
[spoiler]I used to visit Veeky Forums[/spoiler]

she's overreacting, her life is not "ruined," no one knows who she is and the people that do (ie goes to school with etc) will forget about it

>responded to unwarranted insults = bullying
WIDF pls go

But another girl condemns The meninist account when the fat girl started it and made a much more inappropriate insult

I think it goes kinda like this:

>Girl uses the manlet meme. I don't think she was entirely serious, but that point is moot - she opened herself up for mockery just because of that tweet.
>Meninist uses the fat person meme.
>Fat girl (and the girl below her) take it seriously, probably because she is the brunt of the joke.

Basically, it's how stuff was taken seriously/not seriously in that little exchange. That's what I think, anyway.

Still funny as fuck though..

Yep, this is true. I often perceive people who are roughly my height to be 2–3 inches taller than me.

Wait, so she thought your height should include your shoes?

I'm 6'4 and cannot into estimating height. I just have 3 categories
>short
Pretty much everyone
>tall
People around my height
>giant
People noticably taller than me

same height , same categories. fucked up meeting someone just short of 7 feet, only met a few people who were proper giants, felt like a manlet

>tell a girl i'm 5'8
>she says she's 5'7
>I'm actually 5'6

hmm

Wheres a good place to meet short women?

vietnam

please tell me there's a comic about those two fucking

Someplace with a lot of land mines

>be 5'10
>tell girls I'm 5'6"

manlets get so fucking mad IRL

What about South Korea?

Yep, but most girls wear big high heels like and dietry changes are making girls shoot up fast

t: manlet who lives in South Korea

I'm 6'5" (198 cm). Women fucking love it. Every girlfriend of mine has said she would never date someone shorter than her.

Being short isn't necessarily a negative, but being tall is a major fucking positive.

I'm 6'5" and everyone at work has asked me if I was 6'1", feel real bad for manlet coworkers

I'm 6'3 and people ask if I'm 6 ft. Girls just always guess 6ft

I'm 6'1 and most people think I'm around that height.
But there was this one time where some chick said I looked around 5'9.
She must have met this guy

I'm 5'6 and I feel absolute pity for any male shorter than me, And I know people taller than me must feel the same about me

Tinder was a fucking horrible experience, 95% of conversations died once they asked my height

거기서 키가 작은 여신 없어?

>I really really don't understand
What's there to understand? People have double standards.

It's possible the fat girl and the mangina are just fucking with each other. It might all just be jokes all around.

But what's probably happening is that men have gone soft on women figuratively and literally. This has enabled women to get away with more things in public - wearing "Juicy" on their asses and then being offended if an ugly guy hits on her, shit like that.

This is just another example. It's OK for a fat ugly girl to talk about height..but it's not socially acceptable to point out that she's a fat ugly girl. it's called hypocrisy.

Happens all the time.

height doesnt bother me, although it sucks to see a hot tall girl cause she wont date someone shorter than she is

but whatever, if height is your biggest problem in life you are doing pretty well. some people have actual problems/diseases/whatever. now THAT is worth complaining about.

Just lie about your height dude. I'm 6'1 and I always say I'm 6'4 so my 5'7 buddies can claim 6 ft. Chicks don't know the difference, they're fucking awful at judging size/distance. Say you're 5'9 or something

있어, 근데 생각보다 더 키가 커

>gf is taller than me even without heels
feels mixed man

> 5'7
> the last 2 girls I fucked were 2-3 inches taller than me
> both qt blonde blue eyes etc love wearing heels
> becoming a weird fetish now
> natty

When you stand next to her, raise up your heels a bit to look taller. Anyway women don't know shit about sizes so she's probably 5'4 and thinks she's 5'7.

Then fuck her and never talk to her again.

they can't tell, especially the short ones

unless you're peter dinklage mode

I've told girls that were like 5'6 that I was 5'10 and they were like "wow you're taller than any guy I know" like wtf

I'm thinking of just saying 6'0 at this point. funnily enough, it says 6'0 on my license(because I actually thought I was 6'0) so I could totally get away with it.

pic related. In reality, I'm barely 5'10 kek. My state flat out just asks how tall you are and I thought I was 6'0 for like a year when I think I was 5'8 at the time. so stupid.

this insecurity with height is hilarious.
don't forget to stare at the mirror and chant grow while simultaneously lifting your heels every day

i'm 5"7 and i think i'd just fucking laugh if a girl believes you then continue the joke by saying "Yeah and i'm 5"3!"

women will adjust how tall you are based upon how much they like you; exactly like they do with dick size. in all honesty, as long as you are 3" taller than her (3" heels) then you're fine.

just don't lie about it when she's close to your height. i have friends who do that and hearing them get caught out is embarrassing and really hinders their chances.

>be manlet
>wear chef shoes with 1.5 - 2 inch soles so I can reach plates and other things better
>feel like an insecure RDJ

Don't really care about my height. It's something I can't change. Not gonna go around spouting #ShortLivesMatter

>5'6''
>good looking
I don't really know my place in this world

kindergarden

amputee ward

6'4'' Master race on my PA License though i'm only 6'2''. It really helps me game girls that don't remember being asked the same question when they get theirs renewed.

'6''
>>good looking

Choose uno my diminutive friend, and no, your face isn't enough to compensate for you lack of height

>Tfw dating 5'0'' girl
>Tfw 6'1''
Feels good brehs, short girls are god tier among women. same as tall guys are better than short guys

Short girls are cute but short chubby girls are gross tier. Being short is not an excuse to be fat, eat less you midget fucks

its probably because normies are shit with portion control, so they eat similar amounts as bigger people and end up being fatties

so yeah they need to fucking eat less

The girl im dating isnt fat though, she is very petite
you are right though, short girls need to watch what they eat more than lanky girls but if she does...good lord

>...good lord

So you like to fuck kids.

>tfw 6' with a giant forehead
Fucking great, I must look like a manlet.

>Implying height correlates with age

quit memeing.

Fuck, I'm 5'10 too (179cm specifically) but in the morning I'm 180/5'11 and with any sneakers I'm 6'/182. So yeah, you can add about an inch to your height and get away with it. Still I feel like a manlet around my friends that are 187, 190 and 192 (6'2, 6'3, 6'4).

>be 6'2
>wear heeled inlay souls in shoes to help with back
>come off as 6'3
>manlets are always giving me death stares
>women always marvel about how tall I am.
>tall women love me because I'm still taller than them.
I guess by Ops post I come off as a 6'4 god or something.

>inb4 delusional

You can't actually get away with 3 inches, people do notice. But they'll only assume that you added an inch or two.

Exaggerating your height is actually a very bad idea, since all it does is giving women the wrong concept of height.
A real life 5'10 guy might not have trouble finding girls in real life, but online he will have to say he's 6' since everyone exaggerates.

It's kind of like how most guys got a 6 inch dick but tell girls that it's 8 inches, so now women think that 6 inches is actually small.

>tfw 5'10 in the morning and 5'9 after sitting in my chair for 16 hours a day
>tfw just wanted to be 5'10 at the end of the day

I'm 21. Give me that fucking one more inch you fucking god-tier genes that have given me everything but height for fucks sake.

>girls can't tell the difference
I don't think guys can tell the difference either unless they are around that height. You're taller than most women, so it's like meeting someone who is 6'7" and they tell everyone they are 6'9". Who is gonna know?

kek

Psshhhh hey buddy
Do pull ups it can gave you
5 extra cm

rule 34

Yeah an extra 5cm on your arms

5'10 when I got measured when I was 17, 22 now

surely with shoes I'm 6'0 now, r-right

>Implying that's bad
Lanky Kong would beat Hall's record no problem

I hope there was a reply to her comment.

Lmao fat fucking bitch got what she deserved

I'm also 6'4 and I have the exact same categories and can't estimate eight worth a shit either.

Whenever I see someone around my height I always think of how tall I must look.

strangely relevant feel

I'm a flat 6' (A teensy bit over in the morning, a bit under in the evening)

It's well within the average range on the West Coast in more affluent areas, but on dates (lol tinder) girls are always surprised when I say I'm just a flat 6 feet. They always assume im 6'2" or something; might have something to do with how many guys round up?

Human height perception is a bit wonky really. My good buddy is 6'2.5" and in my perspective he straight up towers over me, and I assume I must come up to his nose or something. But in pictures it's just a small difference. Minor angle changes/uneven ground puts us at the same in a lot of pics. Imagine how hard it is for girls to guess your height when they're 5-7 inches beneath you on average.

I saw a video of Conor Mcgregor (5'8 165lbs) shaking hands and taking pics with Stipe Miocic (6'4" 241 lbs) the other day, and yea the size difference was big but I thought Conor wouldn't even come up to his shoulder at that height. Couldn't believe it, thought it had to be Bisping (6'1") he was talking to, but nope, full 8 inch difference.

Everyone's kinda shit at guessing height, Veeky Forums really does meme it a lot.

I still wish I was 6'2" at least....

Bruv if you've been on Veeky Forums consistently for a long time, I wouldn't even touch that measuring tape.

This shit warps you.

Lol my state does the same sht im really 5'9 but i was with my dad when i went to get my license n he immediately said 5,6 when the lady asked for my height so thts what it says on my license now

>tfw gf is only one inch shorter than you with heels

why even live

Just keep believing that :^)

it partly has to do with the fact your eyes aren't positioned on the very top of your face

it sounds obvious and retarded but it's why people 5 cm taller than you can look 10 cm taller

feels like this

6'10 but girls always think I'm 6'3" or 6'4" and the guys 6'7"

Yea I've felt this too. If a guy has 3-4 inches on me I just assume they must be a head taller than me in pics.

Turns out a head is like 8-10 inches tall.

What kind of retards are guessing your height? That's andre the giant height nigger.

Orlando, Florida.
I'm 5'4" and the majority of women here are still somehow shorter than me.

pedobear pls leave you sick fuck

>white knighting a girl who will never fuck you
chortle

feminists hate men

ah good, a manlet thread

its Florida m8, so many Cubans and midget yankees

I moved to Florida

The Northerners that move here tend to be the shortest. I find it kek. Cubans are even taller here.
t. Daytona

I think it's cause a lot of them move from the East Coast/Urban Mid west. Where apparently everyone is shorter on average.

I didn't believe that shit until I visited a buddy in Chicago (coming from western wash). Holy cuck, even with all the asians/indians I'm used to, i wasn't prepared for seeing over the heads of every dude in Chicago downtown.

What's weird for me is that a lot of my ancestors come from there with those short heights but then my parents grew up to both be bigger than 6'0" and I inherited that shit greatly.