Is it possible to make 1-3% every day?

Is it possible to make 1-3% every day?

what exactly are you expecting when you post this thread user? tell me. I'm curious to know what goes through the mind of the brainlets

He wants to become a billionaire by getting consistent nonstop gains day after day and is asking how it can be done.

!% for maybe a month or 2 maximum before you lose everything

buy bitbean

Fucking wish I bought it when Veeky Forums was shilling it at like 5 sats and BTC was 4 times cheaper. Missed out on mad gains and stake rewards for not believing in the meme strong enough.

If you can predict the future, yes.

if your not greedy and diciplined easy, i make 5% steady a day. Just focus on patterns and focus on a few coins. not shit coins

Yes; the following system assumes an initial investment of a thousand bucks (adapt it for your own use):
$1,000 & 0sc
>buy ten thousand shitcoins when they are worth ten cents each
$0 & 10,000sc
>sell all of them when they are worth eleven cents each
$11,000 & 0sc
>buy them all back at nine cents each.
$2,000 & 10,000sc
>sell them all once more when they are again at ten cents each.
$12,000 & 0sc

...well, you actually ended up making 20% that day! Huzzah! Unfortunately, you will lose several percent on off days, but if you spread it all out across the year, using this technique with the correct coin & timing will almost certainly give you greater than 5% daily gains on average.
>emphasis on the *correct* COIN & TIMING

>i make 5% steady a day.
no you don't

I wouldn't settle for that little gain a day.

100% this. I'm in that general range (4.2% daily average over the last month).

Learn how to swing trade crypto properly. You should be scalping 0.5% gain hourly.

post your bittrex daily%'s from your wallet right now.

>Learn how to swing trade crypto properly. You should be scalping 0.5% gain hourly.
thanks for the advice user. I was thinking how you could get a tenth of a percent here and there or whatever and add it up to a few percent every day and I guess that's legitimate.

Do you have a day job?

I've saved almost 20k living at home and working a decent job. I fucking hate being a wagecuck and thinking about getting into penny stocks and/or crypto and sticking like mad so I can make a milli and travel/not hate going to work everyday

>pay .1% fee in and out minimum
>make .1%
>lose .1%

yeah, fees seem to be the problem. you'd just have to beat it

If you make 3% per day you will make something like 50,000% a year. Basically making you a financial genius that the world has never known before.

Apparently my $5,000 would turn into over 242 million USD if I did this successfully. Wow, this shit is nuts.

Welcome to into the crazy world of compounding interest.

10% a day is a bad day for me.

Explain this

Watch multiple exchanges at the same time ;)

here ya go, Veeky Forums

>808.8% annual
>2.22% daily
>compounds every 8.08 days
>Cryptopia, Nova Exchange, TradeSatoshi

Women
>1000% annual
>2.74% daily
>compounds every day
>Nova Exchange, CoinExchange, Yobit

this girl is not Asian

Any particular coins you watch in particular you can recommend?

except 808 and women are trashcoins

women
>-20% every year past 20