Didn't see one, so

Didn't see one, so...
Fat People Stories (FPS) & Fat Hate (FH)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1QHE7Lp6tw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CbrJ_Fde-6g
metro.co.uk/2015/01/28/chef-lost-21-stone-after-friend-text-him-fat-f-every-day-for-six-weeks-5040205/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3457166/Fit-fat-fit-Personal-trainer-70-pounds-8-000-calorie-day-diet-help-client-shed-weight-worked.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this is how fat people see their bone structures

ok2befat sure is something

Thats almost majestic

But this is closer to reality.

>that rationalization in order to ease her feelings of guilt, shame, and deep rooted self hatred

youtube.com/watch?v=V1QHE7Lp6tw

It looks like it's tearing around her asscheeks

>some males are this desperate for sex

>the extra large polar pop behind the mirror

that looks like a child

Today we gonna make a pie yall

Thank you based user
I was going crazy without my fph, but i did not have anything to start it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CbrJ_Fde-6g
Forgot link

"How to Date a Fat Girl"
>don't

I know the feel user.
These things truly inspire me to NOT eat when I get a craving.

"Are you worried about my health? Fuck you."
kekd hard

Nice quads

Made me kek

I wish I could say the same for her

like rearranging deck chairs on the titanic

This is the same kind of woman that says "why should I settle for a fat guy?"

>do she got the booty?
>there's twooooo

This makes me rage

kek

dont mind me

Notice how there's plenty of talk about things she's "planning" or "wants" to do, but nothing that she's actually done.

Ey ma, you broke the gotdang turlet again. Yer gettin' a bucket now

By the time I got to the end of this webm, I was genuinely impressed by the one in shorts for moving the entire time.

I can feel myself slowly developing an aneurysm watching this

Don't hospitals sometimes send patients to the zoo if they're too fat for the MRI machine?

There's so many good burger places around here that aren't fast food that I don't get people always eat at these fast food places.

Man, that one's just goofy.

You know, she is a step closer to being fit. It's a psychological problem and you fuckers make it worse with your shaming.
The tough-love approach has never ever delivered good results. Fatmen need encouragement

This is a blue board m8

My thoughts exactly. I bet not more than 5% of fitizens could jog with an extra 200lb.

thanks user, you saved my job.

Whoever let that cow even attempt to mount that horse is a dick. You should never put more than 20% of a horses weight on its back. For a horse weighing 1000 lbs that means 200 lb max riding tack + human. In fact most dude ranches now keep draft horses (Percheron and Clydesdale) because at 2000 lbs they can carry up to 400 lb loads.

I Disagree.

metro.co.uk/2015/01/28/chef-lost-21-stone-after-friend-text-him-fat-f-every-day-for-six-weeks-5040205/

I mean at least they seem to be doing something about it. Or trying

This was almost me. Thanks Veeky Forums thank you.

My god i hope so.

Yeah, but that's still bad for them.
They're bone structure wasn't bred for riding.
And having such heavy weights on them affects their spines.

underrated filename

this is why men are superior, this mentality

Saw this neckbeard porkemanning

There was a hilarious Nathan for You episode where they tied helium balloons on fatties so they could ride horses

Where is waist start???

a wild snorlax appears

Are there any former fatasses like me who get immediately angry at the slightest hint of anything related to Fat Acceptance?

The mental image here makes me want to puke

Money, man. Are you retarded?

Recovering fatty here halfway to his goal weight. Seeing this kinda shit is the most disgusting and infuriating thing... but it makes for good motivation to not be one of these fuckers

No matter what he looks like, I feel so sorry for that boy.

Well, you got it hun. But sometimes you gotta be careful what you wish for. You might not like the results.

Underrated

This is less than an hour old. In two parts because mobile

Looks good t b h

Fatties alway complain that people who are in shape have it naturally easy, that's why this lad is great:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3457166/Fit-fat-fit-Personal-trainer-70-pounds-8-000-calorie-day-diet-help-client-shed-weight-worked.html

Fuck this guy.

I like how they purposely make her look disgusting. Zooming in on her licking her fingers and then touching the food.

Honestly though that'd probably give me diarrhea with all the fat and sugar.

how hard could it be not to feed this thing?

kekkles

>hurr its hard i cant do it!!

It's almost like they don't realize that the more they stick with something the easier it gets.

jesus christ this is fucking disgusting