Dont you fucking touch her, go near here, or use my phrase again

you have to prove your worth

>her

How's everyone's Friday night going?

>Chad eats pizza while you go to the gym

Deep throat a shotgun.

ok fuck you and fuck off NEVER pretend to be me again

kys

I'm posting in this thread because no one can stop me.

does she wear those sunglasses 24/7

Mirin that pizza lad. It wasn't bad, but it could have been better. Deadlifted 355x3, instead of my hoped for 6-7, but I got 2 more than the minimum, so that's good.

>h-hey can I take a picture of this pizza for my friends on this japanese image board hehe its just a lil meme hehe chad pizza y'know hehehe

she's blind and alex is taking advantage

Sitting watching GoT with a sick stomach after eating too much general tsos trying not to fall asleep on my keyboard.

Might make a big ass cup of coffee to wake me up a bit.

Just finished Smolov Jr for bench and squat (Wednesday for squat and yesterday for bench) I've been also playing quite a bit of tennis 4-5 days a week, and I serve with my right arm. The top of my left delt hurts to touch or put pressure on, but feels mostly fine to move around. Did I fuck my shit up.

Also: I'm planning on testing my maxes on Monday, should I do a light workout tomorrow to not detrain too much, or should I rest? Still am quite sore and burnt out.

>she

>princess

P is for PRincess

I just realized lads

/panzer lifting general/

this is literally my general now

That's why everyone here lifts more than you

yes she is my princess and I her knight

I have a dick so it would be P is for PRince if anything, farm boy.

and I the prince, who fucks her everyday, you mad cuck?

Wow this thread's moving so fast nobody will notice when I sneak in this post under the radar

more like mr.microdick kek

you can be the court jester, sean

Too bad the OP says Powerlifting general you silly nigger. Try to get this thread to hit bump limit really quick so you can start a new one with that name.

So you admit to having a tiny penis? I guess the new nickname suits you.

>So you admit to having a tiny penis? I guess the new nickname suits you.

Im not the one who admitted to having the same size penis as trappy

>implying Sean would be a faggot liking tranny dick lol no

Too bad about your deadlift, but 355x3 isn't terrible.

Holy kek. She's just as autistic as me so she understands though.

I.. I never miss my workouts it's just because I'm a twink and haven't been training that long :(

sean is the town fool

No Sean is prince and ruler

>you
>autistic
feel free to kys

if you're the prince that means you have sex with trappy? she has a penis, which you adamantly claim to NOT want to touch, lick, suck, or caress?

i keep trappy caged up in a tower where no one can touch hiim, while i bang multiple girls thrownn at me everyday

Hey if the 'princess' has an above average sized cock I don't mind having the same measurements. And remember sean, I'm the King.

>she is just as autstic as me

tfw no autism introverted gf to banter with

instagram.com/p/BH5H6ukjWXS/?taken-by=filiplindstr

>tfw fil press more overhead than 99% of Veeky Forums that specifically trains the lift

>she has a penis

Such is life. Probably had to do with me breaking through my stall and oversleeping today.

but powerlifters aren't strong

they're just fat

amiritelmao

well i'm her knight and I climb up her tower every night to cuddle with her
don't worry it's a feminine one

I'm convinced oversleeping is not a meme. Whenever I sleep for 7-8 hours I feel at least okay but if I lay in bed for 11-12 hours and constantly wake up midsleep I feel like a zombie for most of the day.

Hell, I feel more aware when I undersleep with 4-5 hours rather than 11-12.

What's a worse feeling

When your program makes you use 0.25kg micro-plates on your deadlift?

Or when it's a whole workout of accessories with no main movements?

sounds like a shit program

tfw no gf

>cuddle
>not mercilessly sphinxing

low test bitch boi

Accessories for me. I constantly skip BB shit at the end of my workouts because it is so mind numbingly boring and tedious. I can't wait to finish doing BB curls or what have you and just leave the gym.

Having a whole workout composed of nothing but low weight high rep isolations would be boring as fuck since you don't really have to push yourself as much.

It definitely isn't a meme, have definitely felt similarly when I've done it before

>200lbs at 6ft
Have I left twink mode? Also any advice on nagging knee pain besides killing myself?

trappy is for tenderly loving and cuddling with

no
ibuprofen and chill

I have posted in this thread and you don't even know who I am.

What are you gonna do about it?

What about 162lbs(72kg) at 6'?

>His weight doesn't begin with 3
Lad...

>Knee pain
You do any hamstring work?

Trapoy is for giving to mujahids and throwing off towers.

does anybody have experience working out 3 days in a row?

my lifts are advanced and lifting used to be the biggest priority in my life. but between a full time job and a side gig that's basically a 2nd full time job, my weekdays are just fucked.

so i was thinking fri, sat, sun. full body, but only 5-6 exercises per day.

just looking to maintain basically. gonna have a go at it this weekend and see how i feel.

My summer gym doesnt have lying leg curls which triggers me. Only hammy work besides deads and squats are light goodmornings. Also, if my weight started with a 3 I think i'd consider myself a fat retard.

SHW or bust my man. Maybe give SLDLs or Romanian DLs a try

>grandma has кoмпoт
Maximum comfy rn

>over 5'9
>not going SHW

Do you stretch at all or warmup before getting into your workout? I used to have fucking horrible knee pain/discomfort on my right knee while squatting but I've gotten over it recently.

I used to do both of these
phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html
phraktured.net/molding-mobility.html

but now I just do Limber 11. I think the thing that helped me the most was just walking for 15-20 minutes before I started working out. I sit on my ass a whole lot and my legs still felt tight and tired by the time I finished warming up for squats. Just walking around the block for 15-20 minutes or on the treadmill before I started my workout helped a shitton and I feel is the main thing that helped solve the discomfort in my knee while squatting.

Not sure if this will help you a lot since I imagine my pain/discomfort was much more mild than yours. I still get it from time to time but it is almost exclusively when I have done nothing but sit on my chair all day and forget to walk around for a while.

Be more realistic. It would be much easier to bring her to a favela gang and make her their cock sleeve

>tfw sipping on coffee and GOCMAD

Pretty comfy as well besides the inevitable diabetes I'm going to get from drinking so much shitty, sugary chocolate milk.

>hey could you come here for a second

>Do you stretch at all or warmup before getting into your workout?
no

Just a reminder that a deadlift under 236kg is literally twink mode

Accessories all day my nigga
>mfw there are two types of lifters

Good luck. Lots of guys have trained productively on two days a week (plus chins, dumbbell fluff, sled dragging, whatever on other days)--I'd consider starting with just Friday and Sunday and titrating volume up.

I do a quick stretch and foam roll before workout. Mostly for hips. I'll try doing that type of warmup routine instead, thanks.

That's a Russian drink you dumb skinhead. Lrn2 other cultures that aren't Nazi Germany

Don't look like much of a twink to me

As I said, the thing that helped the most was just walking around for a while beforehand. The warmup exercises in the molding mobility also felt really REALLY good.

Hope it helps you out too

>That's a Russian drink

do you think I didnt guess that by the Cyrillic letters

I just didnt have a peepee that matched perfectly so I worked with what I had

Panzer is literally bobby hill

what the fuck man my arms are so fucking disproportionate holy fuck lmao

That just sounds like a hell of a lot of excuses to me bud :^)

then draw me an einsatzgruppen peepee executing a russian

lol everything makes so much sense about panzer now

The more I look at this picture, the more I can't stop laughing kek

Do it yourself, you connoisseur of fine Pepes. Expand your collection, I'm sure you have more than enough to work with.

That is a good idea, I'm usually too lazy to go walk on the treadmill but if it has a chance at helping than why not

>its another ex is posting annoying shit on facebook episode

he seriously looks like a downie

>current year
>not unfriending your ex so you can completely forget about her
>using normiebook at all

If not your knees, it'll definitely help your hips, especially if you go at an incline

>panzer has been in at least one relationship
How autistic was she?

catholic

need I say more

(she was way too pretty for me desu)

Wew. Iktfb (the pretty part, not the Catholic part) Pics?

>take picture
>realize you really need to shave
>dont want to

send help

I always look like a child when I shave, it's ridiculous. But I look like trash if I don't since my beard genetics are garbage. Its a lose-lose situation.

>Pics?

never in a million years would I post someone I know in real life on Veeky Forums

post it faggot

iktf

I look like a baby after shaving but if I don't shave I have a literal neckbeard.

mines like

all mustache with some minor chin hair

its so ridiculous looking

Was worth a shot anyway

>All mustache
It's like you were meant for the Hitler look

nice devlish trips

Hopefully our facial hair will stop being so shitty as we age. It took my uncle who has a pretty fine looking beard until he was about 25-26 for it to really grow in. I really just want to hide my shitty jawline/chin.

imagine this but like

bright orange

this is the extent of what I get

its so stupid

Holy shit you have got to be kidding me. There's no way this is Panzerfat.

Lmao, I can't even grow a mustache, I'm all neck beard and side burns, with a decent amount on my cheeks

It is, he posted the video a couple hours ago

I looked through the old thread to find it, but he made it private :*(

if you werent here for the 5 minutes I said I would make it public thats not my problem

I'm sorry Panzer, I was too busy enjoying time with my girlfriend. Sorry we can't all be autistic and tiny-armed like you.

>girlfriend