Pretty sweet site desu

Very informative article, thanks OP

thanks just lost 100k

This is awesome

I'm weak papa Sergey, please give me strength

FUCK HOW MUCH LOWER CAN THIS POS GO? I LITERALLY BOUGHT AT 11K

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Still comfy with my ICO BAGS...AHHHHHH

why, there's been trillions of thread here in biz shilling and fudding this thing. youd think with that much attention you would actually do your own research and find out that this shit is actually decent for once. maybe not a moonshot but it's something. you had to wait till fucking ath before buying? really? motherfucker

i missed the ICO by like 6 blocks and was so pissed off i refused to buy any afterwards but then after all the shilling I bought into the hype I feel this at least has a $1.50 value by the end of the month but i guess i was wrong

probably gonna dump it all and hold btc through the hard fork, currently have 60k link

it will probably hit .36 cents then blast off tuesday. the btc hard fork is the only thing that's concerning since alts as a whole should be slow moving

your call but i personally would wait till oct 16 before i switch to btc till hf. prolly risky because it means the conference would need to great enough to offset this current crashing of sats price but im willing to take it. gl with your plan

>hold btc through the hard fork

lmao, yes, sell an extremely promising coin at the lowest point after being massively oversold to chase a BTC pump with tons of other sheep. leave your fucking emotions out of trading.

why do people want to hold through the hard fork...?

Wow you dropped $30k on on Link? What is your portfolio worth.

last time i didn't sell for the hard fork and it literally fucked me, all my alts dumped like 50% and i missed out on a free instant 20% with bitcoin cash

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck this is terrible i don't know what to do FUCK BITCOIN SO SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT

If I didn't sell at the top, and shit suddenly drops hard, I just hold. If they're promising projects like chainlink they'll skyrocket back up just as fast. These are all mind games, don't give in to them.

yes i've been in crypto long enough now to know it is always darkest before the dawn... even still it is hard to sit and watch these kind of losses...fucking whales man

>same strategy

all your dumb nigger token are belong to bitcoin

How do exchanges give out the forked coin? I have some BTC sitting in my Binance account. Do I have to do anything?

yesterday my portfolio was worth 16 BTC, it just went under 14...maybe i should just uninstall blockfolio, it's unhealthy.

when teh fork gets closer binance will let you know their policy on it

a good upcomming exchange like binance should for sure give you the forked coin for each btc you hold on their wallet but if for some reason they don't you will need to move it somewehre else or a private wallet

>the conference would need to great enough
Dude, it's a fucking demo. It's going to be like clicking through an installation wizard.

checked.

SERGINATOR

The last hurrah, before a change to the algos towards fomo buying

This will probably happen anyway, but would the kindly user(s) planning to stream video from inside SIBOS (or simply record for a later release) be so nice as to give us a heads up when the time comes so that we can enjoy the show?

>idgaf how 'boring' it will be
>actually could you just record video from behind the podium of the crowd reacting?

It...just kinda has to happen, right?

>no fud
>no shill
>only chill

>mfw this was the first image clicked out of thousands in my folder

They're implementing phase 2 of 3 at the conference after the demo in the main room. Just sit on the sidelines. You'll see.

>Presentation is constantly interrupted by the flushing of toilets
>Serg has to rush to restock the toilet paper, hand soap and paper towels every five minutes
>The sheer stench keeps people from actually attending
>He has to try and shill his product over the sound of shitting and flushing toilets