Your thoughts on Jeff

Your thoughts on Jeff

Too many "Slightly altered" exercises, you won't catch me doing any of that shit in a gym

>train like an athlete
what does he mean? not memeing, just curious

Good content, but a lot of clickbait titles. Also I guess he can talk a bit much sometimes.

probably to train like people that train as a profession in order to earn money.

his advice is good as long as you ignore him shilling all of his products

Faggot

he's the only guy on tube who knows shit

Its just another way of saying functional strength. You practice the movements you want to Improve in. A guy who wants to master the rings isn't going to do a whole lot of squatting and the guy who wants to be the bicycle king is going to dedicate his life to the bench press.

pretty much desu

This, in contrast to most fitness youtubers who are just gymrats, Jeff's a physical therapist, so he knows his shit, and if I'm to believe any broscience, I'm going to believe his

Dont like him mainly for the excessive selling of products and also a bit because he does carry on a bit.

>Dont like him mainly for the excessive selling of products

I don't give a fuck about that, he provides solid information grounded in his experience as a physical therapist, if he wants to earn some money, he should.

>BUY THE ATHLEAN-X TRAINING PROGRAM AND ALL MY SUPPLEMENTS!

Seems pretty knowledgeable though.

good guy

fucks like a champ

>Dont like him mainly for the excessive selling of products

he's american, americans do this shit, it's like the whole nation is one giant used car sale. it is normal for them

sometimes he needs to get to the fucking point.

other than that he's aight.

waht about based scott?

Love Scott Herman, but he gets a little brosciency sometimes. Absolutely fantastic natty body and a 530 diddly is pretty great for a guy his size.

This,
But the clickb8 titles are the shittiest
>***WORST EXERCISE THAT EXPLODES YOUR SHOULDERS***. STOP DOING IT
WATCH HERE HOW
(ALSO CHECK OUT MY SHITTY CUSTOM BROSPLIT)
$29.99 (payment upfront no refunds)

and then proceeds to waste 10 minutes to tell you to point your thumbs up and bent slightly while doing laterals

I want to like him though

Clicky batey and memey, but gives some great advice.

Every YTer is going to have their downsides, because they are also humans even though they seem to only exist on your computer screens.

His face is X-tremely punchable.

This. I work with an American, and he's the biggest company man I've ever met. "The company is always right" might as well be his mantra.

the jewish gene, every american has it, right next to the negro one.