Gbro - left for the 12th time

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cs1_Pzqm5H0
youtu.be/aWkLev_gRcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no pwerliftan bf
it's a lonely lonely
lonely lonely

How do I add 10 reps to my chins in 1 week?

Do you happen to have a feminine peaks and like to wear panties?A

still in twink mode but gonna be huge
huge

The femininity of your penis is all I care about

cut off your legs

That might actually work, thanks user.

>injured both wrists

wtf do i do now??

doc said im out for 2weeks minimum

all i can do is legs and cardio :'(

It's a saturday, I'm not working

I was spotting at a comp tho

why was esme banned?
drunkenly posted her cunt or something?

So I got a quick question PLG fags:
I usually get down on myself for my thin frame. I come from a 115Lbs skele-Manlet frame with abnormally small joints. I always tell myself I can't put on too much more muscle than what I have now which is 195 LBS with maybe 10-15%Body fat. The question is whether or not there is hope/ hacks for small framed buff dudes?

abs of steel
and maybe pec decks (but that might be pushing it)

nah

Smolov jr for squats :^)

With the SSB. And I'm sure there's some way to make it even more awesome/ridiculous.

Get back to work, wage slave.

Learn to reset your router or are you here to disappoint me?

Apparently my 5'0 cousin, who is a LEVERAGE faggot, started lifting.

Am I going to get out lifted by my female womanlet cousin???

If she pulls sumo I'll stand no chance...

>date in less than 6h
WAKE ME UP

GOOD MORNING PLG

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND

I think I have become addicted to deadlifts

I want to do them every single day but I have already done them 3 times this week and I know that I have to rest enough or I risk overtraining again

what should I do to calm my thirst for deadlifts

Mine has been shit so far and promises to get worse.

But if it doesn't entirely fail I'll at least have a crack at working up to a 400 snatch-grip deadlift. Probably won't go anywhere, but it's worth a shot.

You find low-recovery deadlift variants to train.

Morning, plg! What's going on with everyone today? WAWTT?

I'm have an AMRAP bench set, some upper bodybuilding work, and Sheiko W1D3 #37 for lower.

What are you gonna try to pull today?

Everyone else out lifts you why shouldn't she? Good luck tiny cousin

like what

the issue is that my lower back accumulates fatigue

I already do squats and deads on the same day to maximize recovery of my lower back

fuck... deadlift is such a heavy and exhausting lift... I used to hate deadlifts and squats with a passion, I can't believe I want to do them as much as possible now

>woke up this morning at 177.7 even though I didn't go over my calories yesterday

It's just because pizza makes me retain a lot of water from all the salt... I'm not putting weight on too fast and getting fat. R-right guys?

GOOD LUCK user, SMASH THAT SHIT
REMEMBER IT'S ONLY HEAVY IF YOU LET IT BE

>gonna try to pull today
>try to
I'M GOING TO PULL 515

What do I lose if I switch to hex bar deadlifts?

Almost 100% certain it was the pizza causing water retention. Happens to me all the time. On the other end of the spectrum, woke up at 201.4. I-It's just w-water weight, r-right?

There's a ton of them. Exactly which ones work is individual to an extent and of course it depends on what you've got access to.

If you're just training in a regular commercial gym you've got paused deadlifts, block/rack pulls (easier on the lower back, not easy on the body in general), snatch-grip pulls from various heights (snatch rack pulls can be really good, just be careful that your fingers don't get between the bar and the rack) and deficits (not really that easy on the lower back). For more assistance-style stuff you've also got the usual array of RDLs/SLDLs put also weirdness like the hack squat and the reeves deadlift.

If you've got more equipment around, then we can get really weird.

SORRY. IT'S TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING FOR ME TO HAVE GOOD DICTION.

JUST LIKE ON MY BENCH 180 AMRAP TODAY I'M GOING TO GET 9+ REPS.

YOU GOT THIS, AL. DON'T BE TOO NERVOUS. WE'LL BOTH BE GETTING SOME GOOD PUSSY TODAY.

trips confirm your future weight in lbs
grats on escaping twinkdom

Much of the advantages of conventional deadlifting. The hex bar has its uses but it tends to turn the movement into more of a partial squat and less of a hip hinge. Despite being a deadlift it's more of a squat movement in terms of musculature and carryover, same as the zercher squat being more akin to a conventional deadlift than most styles of squatting.

333 lbs, 12% body fat, natty, let's do this!

ILY YOU'RE GONNA DO GREAT

Wait Alex has a date today?

Twink Alex, how was pizza and Netflix you little Chad?

I am so fucking sick about hearing about Alex

KYS Alex. KYS

Alex doesn't have a date, that's asslad.

Pizza was good. We ended up walking around last night playing pokemon for an hour or two too.

KAY
WHY
ESS

Oh, their posts are similar, so I couldn't tell. Did you stick it in her butt?

Also you can't claim height when you're a 5'11 manlet.

no you should kys

KAY WHY ESS

Nah, just normal sex :^)

She's still sleeping but we're gonna go downtown to the farmer's market and catch some pokemon soon.

I'm not claiming height, just memeing with my file name.

What did you guys watch? The Last Kingdom is pretty cool if you like Game of Thrones at all desu. It's set in the late 800's in England.

We didn't watch anything last night, so it actually ended up being pizza, chill, and pokemon. Thanks for the recommendation though, we might check it out tonight.

alright order 66 my mom mrs sith lord jane genova for not letting me to to new york to see my fans
order 66 mrs lord vader and her cookie cutter ass ok pc out bye

>b&

Nope.

absolutely pissening

Don't pretend to be my spoonfu

>sleeping with a flea ball

I like doggu

Not b&. Won't be about much. But not b&. Stat classy San diego

Stay don't go pls

You still lifting, senpai? Did your 3rd workout go better?

>Dave Tate

Here's a REAL power lifter
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cs1_Pzqm5H0

I am, it did. Lowered the weight and working up to 50kg on squat while maintaining form. Will be going for 60kg again tomorrow. Quads no longer making me walk like I pooped my pants

IT PISS

In 2 weeks my real maxes will finally match up with my e-stats :)

Good to hear. The first week always gives the worst DOMS.

For real. Main issue is maintaining tightness at the bottom of the squat, causing me to lean forward. I reckon it should be better tomorrow now that my legs don't feel like bricks

>tfw extremely racist white male but you see that picture

I just haven't jacked off today.

Fuck off with that cuck shit, adopt the #conquerormindset today!

they're pretty fat anyway senpai

I cut my own hair last night

So, how many dicks have you sucked besides sleeping with 26 men?

kys

Y tho.

Oh yeah, tried the slight elbow flaring at the end of my bench reps, it's looking pretty good. Fixed my bar path issues. Also, got my bench set up ritual down to a dance.

How many men have had their cocks in your mouth

Glad that your bench is improving but I gauerentee you're not cheating enough. Got any pictures of your arch?

clap clap

Nah, but you're right. Trying to push a bit further every session as flexibility allows. Swinging under from behind the bar is helping, just need to make sure I get the tension right. Again, something that will get better now my quads have calmed down

It's more of a gradual thing, the arch will come, you can't force it.
Things that helped me was really enforcing should blade retraction she. You bring yourself to the bar.

I lay with my shoulders off the bench then pull myself to the bar, like a row, and squeeze my shoulder blades back as hard as possible. Then I push my compressed under back down onto the bench. This helps with my arch.

I also look upwards when setting up as this seems to eliminate any back pain I had when setting up.

I've reached a point where setting up is harder than over half of my sets...

Enforcing my arch is shoulder blade retraction****

Yeah I really feel like my shoulders are pushing right into the bench now, and I'm feeling more DOMs in my armpits because if pulling the bar apart. Just got to keep consistent with eating I think.

Sheiko has me doing ab work, but I can't do weighted sit ups. What should I do for abs? I've never really trained abs other than indirectly with squats, deads, hyperextensions etc.

I won't say eating is unimportant but I think you really can work through it, so don't get too strung up. As long as you're eating at maintenance I recon you'll be fine in terms of progression and muscle building. Unless you're looking to move up to a goal weight then I wouldn't worry about bulking.

That's my opinion after a 2 year bulk from 68kg to 91kg

Ab wheel, planks

Ab roller, hanging leg raises and planks.

>wake up with a headache

kids come massage daddies temples

Skip them, ab wheel is the only decent ab thing there is but you'll probably do it wrong and not get its effect

I'm just pretty sporadic, need to have a bit more discipline with making sure I don't have days where I'm eating 900, and others where I'm eating 3000

How tf can you perform the ab wheel wrong

But strong abs support your back.

Like everything in life it comes wit time, trying to enforcing discipline in a short amount of time is tricky and might not last.
I lasted 8 months of only clean eating. No junk food what so ever. Back when I took lifting stupidly seriously, after I cracked I ate whatever and it made no difference.
I never went back to clean eating but I couldn't live with junk eating, but over time I'm correcting myself and have gotten into good eating habits I enjoy and can maintain because I made a little conscious effort in what I eat every day, instead of trying to go big from day 1.

If you're
A) a dumbass who listens to scooby
B) never bothered to google how to use it
Lots of people fall fall into these categories...

Leading with arms.
Farmer carries and twist-type exercises are also great for obliques Tbh

>want to play arma but noone is online

Anyone got a pull-up bar at home?

Try the 21 challenge
youtu.be/aWkLev_gRcM

7 full chin-ups
7 upper partials
7 lower partials

>tfw no plg friends to play fighting games with

Yeah I went grilled chicken, broccoli brown rice no fun diet for like 6-7 months. Stopped me from being fat twat tho.

I used to play wargame: reddragon with joe before he stopped liking me for rampant shitposting

he was p bad

though tbf I have almost 900 hours in the game so I guess you can say I have some experience

either way

not as good as you think it will be

I somehow got fat on a strictly clean diet, but tbf I wanted to be 200lbs of man from day 1 and now I am.

How is that a fighting game, friend

>tfw no plg friends to play starcraft or overwatch with

Battle.net id: iGuDMaFF#1218

its the concept